chunky dunker

Arkadelphia, AR

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Where is there low income housing in El Dorado? Thinking of moving.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jul 14, 2013
chunky dunker wrote:
Where is there low income housing in El Dorado? Thinking of moving.
This is the homo, like he don't know where every govt. hand out in town is. LMAO. The welfare dikbreath Queen. Now answer your ignorantAzzFagSelf Gooberlips.
Grammer queen

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Chapel ridge is about it if ur looking for income based housing. U might able to ask around and find a cheap rent house. There's also a place called Hudson, but its not recommended.
chunky dunker

Arkadelphia, AR

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Grammer queen wrote:
Chapel ridge is about it if ur looking for income based housing. U might able to ask around and find a cheap rent house. There's also a place called Hudson, but its not recommended.
Thanks much, Grammer Queen!
chunky dunker

Arkadelphia, AR

#5 Jul 14, 2013
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text> This is the homo, like he don't know where every govt. hand out in town is. LMAO. The welfare dikbreath Queen. Now answer your ignorantAzzFagSelf Gooberlips.
You just revealed your own ignorance, All the Same.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 48 min Excellence 34
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 1 hr Over 40 19
Main Street/festivals and events 2 hr Outlaw 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 33,331
Our Walmart 4 hr Jimmy Crow 4
Musicfest 4 hr Sandman 11
Omg 6 hr Boon lover 15
Missing person 9 hr Do tell 29
Eldorado man arrested for battery (Jan '15) 15 hr umm 44

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages