El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Wow a brand new episode of the beverly hillbillies! I thought the show was off the air, but it just went to Topics.
really

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

even though i think rodney is shady because has has done work for me before and one took seven months and the new enginge had duct tape on the vaccuum system and the a/c repair failed with in a month and a half and i think ashley has a little man complex. i think bringing ashleys wife and her drug problem (if this is true) is going to far thats whats wrong with idiots in el dorado they want to laugh, mock, and tease, instead of trying to help people do better. again i dont know the situation with ashley and his wife but if there is any truth to it, i am sure its a daily stuggle and maybe ashley is trying his best to keep a family together instead of running for the hills and having another broken family.
i seen it

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Talking about Ashley he's never done drugs he's just a drunk atleast its legal now his wife it is true I seen it with my own eyes walked in on her in a restroom with a band wrapped around her arm fixing to do well u can figure that one out. Yes he does takecare of his family but if u look into his wife's past she's known for this as her ex his in jail for doing the samething he's better than that I agree she needs help and he don't have a clue how bad she really is so sad.
ashley orrell

White Hall, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

well it looks like there is still bull on here.. like always there are nothing but cowards on here.. the things "lmao" writes,{g---}, are false... this is a small town and people know me and my family. this is all bullsh--... yes we drink beer and to this day it is legal. i work my a-- off everyday and pay my bills and taxes and have no hot checks.. and my wife works for a living(which is more than I can say for ol' "lmao") and does not do drugs (which is also more than I can say for ol' "lmao").. so for those on here that have a problem with me and my family, please list your real name you chicken s---. a real person who isn't a chicken s--- would give their real name, or you can call me i am in the book.. but like other stalkers, you know my number and where i live.. so all i can say is come see me or please call for a visit so we can meet

i am ashley orrell and i approve this message

thank you for your time you cowards

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

F-em rambo! See ya soon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 65 of65
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Grigori cant post anymore 9 min well 4
getready 43 min Bo Jackson 13
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 50 min What 27,904
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr peter pan 9,716
Tattoo Shop on Hillsboro 8 hr my homie 9
Watch The Homo Go 10 hr LMAO 12
N****r babies!! 19 hr Hsjavavah 23
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 20 at 9:23PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••