Orrell's Garage
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bad deal

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 16, 2012
What a joke. Take your car there and you might get it back fixed in a month. Drug heads working on your car and a drunk running the show.
this is be because...

Pearland, TX

#2 Sep 16, 2012
This negative comments are coming from his competition.
You won't find a cheaper price in town
leggless

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
cheaper yes, but it will take a month! and I'm not competition, my car sat there for 7 weeks
Bud

El Dorado, AR

#4 Sep 17, 2012
What they work for beer? My kind of shop. Where's it at.
ur also clueless

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
leggless wrote:
cheaper yes, but it will take a month! and I'm not competition, my car sat there for 7 weeks
7 weeks does not equal a month, re re.
yea its me

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2012
They do suck and it does take forever to get ur car back all they do is drink beer I had a friend have their truck there and one of there son had drove it home
!

United States

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Go to Walmart and get it fixed next time or better yet the dealership !
They will hook you up!!!

Better yet grow a set and fix it yourself
Since your so F'ing smart !!!!
chuckem

El Dorado, AR

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Sounds like a lot of JOI tak.
Rusty Acres

Haslet, TX

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Rodney ain't no mechanic or a wanna be actor. He only left town to get away from the ppl that were after him. He's just a DRUNK like his brother and his DEAD BEAT DADDY WAS.
!

United States

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Rusty Acres wrote:
Rodney ain't no mechanic or a wanna be actor. He only left town to get away from the ppl that were after him. He's just a DRUNK like his brother and his DEAD BEAT DADDY WAS.
What a moron you are..
Rusty Acres

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="!"]<quoted text>What a moron you are..[/QUOTE]

Wats wrong Rodney ??? You can't face tha truth ..... Where's your queer a$$ brother ??? Ain't here to back you up .....
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Look at this useless tax eating homofag go. Plain and simple, a useless little POS. Nothing whatsoever to this wormy, aids carrying, wormy maggot. Hiding like a rat. DAM.
Lmao

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2012
You all are a bunch of in bred morons.
Arguing about a garage ?

Only in Arkansas....
Lmao at u dumbass

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Lmao wrote:
You all are a bunch of in bred morons.
Arguing about a garage ?
Only in Arkansas....
No, not only in Arkansas. People argue about garages all across the country. It's called "ownership."
Lmao

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Lmao at u dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>No, not only in Arkansas. People argue about garages all across the country. It's called "ownership."
It's called you are stupid, backwoods uneducated hick.
Lmao at u dumbass

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called you are stupid, backwoods uneducated hick.
No, it's called "you are a dumbass." If backwoods and hick are your only other sources of insult, I can leave it alone with "dumbass." Your wit is not hard to top.
get a life

Camden, AR

#18 Sep 18, 2012
If you all spent more time working and less time on some stupid shit like this, then you could afford to buy an automobile that didnt need fixing everytime you turn around...and it sounds to me that jealousy could play a huge factor in all of the negative comments that are being said...one last thing, dont be a chickenshit if you are trying to make a point about someone or their business, it would have a hell of alot more meaning and truth if you werent ashamed or scared to sign your name to such accusations as are being made!!!! Be the man that you are trying to sound like and post your name...just saying....

signed,
a satisfied customer
Ann Truddell
Rusty Acres

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2012
Hmmmmm...... You must be blowing him Ann.....or he's blowing you, j/s
ashley orrell

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2012
Hello all. Well i finally made topics... hahahah... this is a joke.. the only thing about this that bothers me was you talking about my dad, who was a very smart man that i will always look up to.. my family is well known in this town and very respected.. my dad especially.. the queer part.. come on stupid... as far as being a drunk, well i will figure you are the one that is pushing dope from your garage and since all we do is drink that makes us bad. the real rusty acres, david, informed us of this stupid crap, and they did not post this. maybe the guy that did is still mad cause i knocked him out 2 years ago and wants more.. that is fine with me.. i ask one thing.. please grow some nuts and post your real name like i did and i will be glad to meet you any time and solve this problem.. until you grow some nuts, guess i will be a drunk, pop a top, and laugh at your funny, lying remarks.. this is intertainment to me.. o and my brother might not be the fastest in town but he does the best work and has the best prices.. please reply if you would like to speak with me in person and i will meet your no nuts ass at the shop..
i ashley orrell approve this message
the real mccoy.....

United States

#21 Sep 18, 2012
Bitch Plz. You did not knock me out 2yrs ago. I beat your damn a$$. As far as you and your brother. Y'all be pieces of sh!t and so is yo stupid a$$ poor a$$ dead daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkers chapel 29 min Liar Liar 16
block st 42 min nieghbor 3
Darryl wise cheat rip off punk 2 hr Just sayin 3
Hot Shots 5 hr CountryClubber 83
best docs to work for in town! 19 hr Elian 20
Timberland health and Rehab. 20 hr just an observation 8
Fabric store on E. Main closed (May '13) Sun Mark Glenn 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages