Wal Mart Filth
Super Nasty Store

El Dorado, AR

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The El Dorado Wal Mart needs cleaning. The last two times I have went there the area on the south entrance where the shopping carts are lined up smelled terrible. The shopping carts were filthy and had trash in them. Are we expected to put our food items in these nasty carts? The food items we are taking home to feed our family. I left today and went to Brookshires. I am placing this same comment in the Bentonville Topix. Probably won't do any good, but may. Does Wal Mart have some sort of immunity from Govt. Health Board Inspections? Are 'ALL' Wal Marts this nasty these days. The two trips I mentioned were two weeks apart, so it's not a one time thing.
honest

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 21, 2012
What do you expect from a chainstore in El Dorado?
Us Also

El Dorado, AR

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Super Nasty Store wrote:
The El Dorado Wal Mart needs cleaning. The last two times I have went there the area on the south entrance where the shopping carts are lined up smelled terrible. The shopping carts were filthy and had trash in them. Are we expected to put our food items in these nasty carts? The food items we are taking home to feed our family. I left today and went to Brookshires. I am placing this same comment in the Bentonville Topix. Probably won't do any good, but may. Does Wal Mart have some sort of immunity from Govt. Health Board Inspections? Are 'ALL' Wal Marts this nasty these days. The two trips I mentioned were two weeks apart, so it's not a one time thing.
My sister and I shop a lot together. We have noticed this same thing at El Dorado Wal Mart. The Greeters picked up this area 'some' when they were there, but. If the locals did some price comparing, they would find that Brookshires and Mac's beat Wal Mart on a lot of items. This new Manager is definitely not on his toes like the last one.
Calion

Springhill, LA

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Super Nasty Store wrote:
I am placing this same comment in the Bentonville Topix. Probably won't do any good, but may.
Perhaps you should try contacting Wal-Mart themselves if you really want to try and get something done. I doubt they have employees keeping a check on Topix for complaints. I emailed them before and they responded in a very timely manner. Didn't fix my problem, but at least I know someone saw my message.
On The Contrary

El Dorado, AR

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Calion wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should try contacting Wal-Mart themselves if you really want to try and get something done. I doubt they have employees keeping a check on Topix for complaints. I emailed them before and they responded in a very timely manner. Didn't fix my problem, but at least I know someone saw my message.
Keep in mind that all Topix locations are not like El Dorado's. Here you have 1 person who ruins Topix. Elsewhere, it is an informative news forum. I'm sure there would be plenty in Bentonville glad to relay to Customer Service. An Email would be only for Wal Mart to see, the Public seeing it might show a little embarrassment. Who knows.
ha

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Goes along with all the nasty husband stealing ho bags that live there
On The Contrary

El Dorado, AR

#8 Nov 21, 2012
ha wrote:
Goes along with all the nasty husband stealing ho bags that live there
You would be the one that ruins the El Dorado Topix. I believe I've read, repeatedly, that you are a homosexual. That would explain it all.
ha

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
On The Contrary wrote:
<quoted text>You would be the one that ruins the El Dorado Topix. I believe I've read, repeatedly, that you are a homosexual. That would explain it all.
you would be wrong
On the Contrary back

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
On The Contrary wrote:
<quoted text> Keep in mind that all Topix locations are not like El Dorado's. Here you have 1 person who ruins Topix. Elsewhere, it is an informative news forum. I'm sure there would be plenty in Bentonville glad to relay to Customer Service. An Email would be only for Wal Mart to see, the Public seeing it might show a little embarrassment. Who knows.
All Topix forums in other towns are similar, if not worse. People actually are getting sued in other towns (Atlanta, GA; Lonoke, AR; some town in TX, etc.) Nobody anywhere takes this shittt website seriously.
bromine

Stuttgart, AR

#11 Nov 26, 2012
What do you expect, It's Wal Mart. Trashy bussiness run by jerkwads in Northwest Arkansas.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Calion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you would quit bringing your stanknastyAzz family from your shit town of Calion the place would smell better.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#13 Nov 26, 2012
All The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you would quit bringing your stanknastyAzz family from your shit town of Calion the place would smell better.
This comment is from Dikbreath the Loser Homo using my brother in laws name. This worthless welfare POS has nothing but negative to comment about everybody and every thing. It's a FagTechnique they use to bring somebody down to their level, which will never happen, but their ignorantAzzes can't figure that out. LMAO. In the Middle East they have a periodical round up of these nasty Maggots and behead them. Maybe some day the U. S. will realize all customs in the Middle East are not bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reading the tea leaves 1 hr Sorry The Loser 7
Motorcycle Clubs 3 hr BlueRider 4
Poll Robin Eppinette for a 50 plus year old, how wou... (Sep '12) 3 hr Gaba 148
El Dorado Christians 4 hr Nuh-uh 9
Those that live in and hate El Dorado 4 hr EldoMasterBlaster 1
Moving to Arkansas what are nice areas in El Do... 4 hr EldoMasterBlaster 6
Apartment 16 hr lll 8

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance