Little League Baseball

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 24, 2013
 
retired wrote:
<quoted text> Can you not make your point without foul language
Yes, I can. But people that throw temper tantrums only respond to foul language.
retired

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 24, 2013
 
Then that puts you in the same class as them.
actually

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 24, 2013
 
retired wrote:
Then that puts you in the same class as them.
By just being on this trashy website, we're all in the same class as them. An example of Freedom of Speech gone too far. Once accountability is placed on the people that are making such posts, it will change. But until then...
El Do Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 1, 2013
 
The kids that played in the boys and girls club tournament this weekend were really good. There was 2 teams that really looked head and shoulders above the rest in the 10 year old division. El Dorado Heaters and then a team named Elites. Not sure where they were from. The game I saw them play went extra innings and for some reason the heater team pulled their pitcher and lost the next inning. The heaters had errors that cost them 3 runs. It was a blast watching both teams. Does anyone know who the pitcher was for the heaters ? He was blowing that fastball by almost all the batters. Anyone know if there are more tournaments there in the future ?
Lmao

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 1, 2013
 
El Do Fan wrote:
The kids that played in the boys and girls club tournament this weekend were really good. There was 2 teams that really looked head and shoulders above the rest in the 10 year old division. El Dorado Heaters and then a team named Elites. Not sure where they were from. The game I saw them play went extra innings and for some reason the heater team pulled their pitcher and lost the next inning. The heaters had errors that cost them 3 runs. It was a blast watching both teams. Does anyone know who the pitcher was for the heaters ? He was blowing that fastball by almost all the batters. Anyone know if there are more tournaments there in the future ?
I'm sure that would be ur son, pretty sad when you have to come on topix to try to get him some recognition. Hate to be the one to break it to you but high school is a different level so because he might show alot of potential now you won't know until high school whether he will be a great pitcher or not. You don't need to come on this site to try to get him recognition the coaches will see it if he has it when he gets older! Then he will make the paper not topix!
El Do Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 1, 2013
 
Dear LMAO , I didnt have a kid there. I had a friend umpiring. So now you know. And there was about 10 kids on the two teams that were extremely talented. And no they aren't my son either. Just because you or your kid isn't an athlete you don't need to be so angry. You are what is wrong with the world today. A true hater of anyone and anything. Your the sad one. I will pray for you !!!
Lmao

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 1, 2013
 
El Do Fan wrote:
Dear LMAO , I didnt have a kid there. I had a friend umpiring. So now you know. And there was about 10 kids on the two teams that were extremely talented. And no they aren't my son either. Just because you or your kid isn't an athlete you don't need to be so angry. You are what is wrong with the world today. A true hater of anyone and anything. Your the sad one. I will pray for you !!!
Dear Fan, I guess asking someone to put minor's names on a gossip site is real intelligent. I'm not a hater but I do have a problem with that so why would you do that because if your friend was the ump he would know the name or could find out for you If you were so curious because the coaches have to give the names, date of birth and positions for tournaments or any organized sport. So I would think if you were so curious you could just call your friend the umpire and he would have no problem finding out for you not go on this site and ask questions and try to get a minor's name put on here! Busted!
My 2 Cents

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 1, 2013
 
LMAO .. You are a weak pathetic little person. You bring negativity to a post that was aimed at America's past time. The only thing "busted" is your way of thinking. If you have nothing nice to say why not say nothing at all? You apparantly have some pent up anger at the world in general and thats no way to live. Relax and be happy with your pathetic life and leave the people that are not being negative and hateful alone. Accept that you are a loser and embrace it. Being a total %^&$# on every comment only shows that you are trying to compensate for the lack of manhood you received at birth. In other words ... Go F yourself !!!!
LINEBACKER

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 1, 2013
 
Papi wrote:
Who are the kids in little league that are worth watching that will hopefully turn into the beasts in high school in the next few years ?
beast play football not baseball.
baseball fan

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 1, 2013
 
My 2 Cents wrote:
LMAO .. You are a weak pathetic little person. You bring negativity to a post that was aimed at America's past time. The only thing "busted" is your way of thinking. If you have nothing nice to say why not say nothing at all? You apparantly have some pent up anger at the world in general and thats no way to live. Relax and be happy with your pathetic life and leave the people that are not being negative and hateful alone. Accept that you are a loser and embrace it. Being a total %^&$# on every comment only shows that you are trying to compensate for the lack of manhood you received at birth. In other words ... Go F yourself !!!!
I have to agree with LMAO. This fan was obviously a parent trying to get his/her child some lime light because you have to provide all the information and a birth certificate to prove the childs age so why not ask her/his friend the umpire because they would be able to tell them who it was. The fact that they would try to get their childs name on here is pretty sick!! I had boys play in little league then high school and one went on to play in college they got their own recognition by being good ballplayers I certainly would have never gone on a site like this to get them some. In my opinion that is wrong on the parents part! There is no need for that they will be recoginized by high school and college coaches for their ball skills I don't think topix will get them very far!
baseball fan

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 1, 2013
 
My 2 Cents wrote:
LMAO .. You are a weak pathetic little person. You bring negativity to a post that was aimed at America's past time. The only thing "busted" is your way of thinking. If you have nothing nice to say why not say nothing at all? You apparantly have some pent up anger at the world in general and thats no way to live. Relax and be happy with your pathetic life and leave the people that are not being negative and hateful alone. Accept that you are a loser and embrace it. Being a total %^&$# on every comment only shows that you are trying to compensate for the lack of manhood you received at birth. In other words ... Go F yourself !!!!
Also look what site you are on do you ever see anything positive? This is a site where people come on here and say horrible things about people so why in the hell would someone want to put a childs name on here? Answer that one 2 cents!I suggest if you want something positive printed to go somewhere else not topix!
actually

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 2, 2013
 
baseball fan wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with LMAO. This fan was obviously a parent trying to get his/her child some lime light because you have to provide all the information and a birth certificate to prove the childs age so why not ask her/his friend the umpire because they would be able to tell them who it was. The fact that they would try to get their childs name on here is pretty sick!! I had boys play in little league then high school and one went on to play in college they got their own recognition by being good ballplayers I certainly would have never gone on a site like this to get them some. In my opinion that is wrong on the parents part! There is no need for that they will be recoginized by high school and college coaches for their ball skills I don't think topix will get them very far!
Agreed. If the person wasn't a parent, then she'd be a little more objective that very few little leaguers make it to the high school level, and even fewer move beyond that. Some kids might play in different programs or might not play until they try out for the high school team. Raving over any "beasts" of little league is nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 1 hr Freighttrain 905
Drug Lord of Huttig 1 hr Who 3
Big Men, Little "problem" 1 hr Duck Lover Lover 70
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,944
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 2 hr UMMM 17
Shooting 2 hr Joe 8
Noah's Tribe Was Troubled By His Coloring 5 hr 40ish 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••