eldorado topix is a shit starter,need...

eldorado topix is a shit starter,need to shut it down

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

WTF ELDORADO

El Dorado, AR

#1 Feb 9, 2012
THERE ARE TO MUCH BULLSHIT TALKING ON ELDORADO TOPIX,PEOPLE STARTING SHIT WITH STUFF 99% DONT NO SHIT ABOUT,TALKING ABOUT FOLKS,TELLING LIES,JUST ALL AROUND BULLSHIT..I CANT GET OVER THE STUFF FOLKS TALK ON HERE,WHEN THEIRS SO MUCH OTHER STUFF GOING ON IN THIS WORLD...99.9% ON HERE NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE AND MOVE ON....NOW WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THIS GOING TO MOUND UP,,,GO AHEAD LETS HEAR IT WHAT YALL GOING TO SAY....
pepper

El Dorado, AR

#3 Feb 10, 2012
That is why gooberman is appreciated on this site. He tells those people--- talking chucking trash talk about others---- where to go. More decency, respect and concern about your fellow human being needs to be shown. Gooberman- keep up the good job.
gooberman

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Shitstarters need to get chucked and head to the dirty john.
mark

United States

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Some people are telling the truth about people and crooks in Eldorado county. The mountain Democrat is not going to tell us about what is going on so the people are.There is nothing wrong with that.
well

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 25, 2013
It helps to have more than one viewpoint, cock-eyed as some of them are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Favorite ElDo restaurant (May '10) 14 min SmackoverChuck 62
PC construction and drop off line 41 min Parkerschapelcham... 50
Depper 2 hr Redneck 2
best docs to work for in town! 13 hr Walking On Sunshine 36
Hot shots 18 hr reality check 113
Tonight. Tue Prayerwarrior 22
Clean harbors Tue Abc1234 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance