News-Times reporters
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pathetic

United States

#64 Nov 11, 2012
Anybody notice the caption underneath the picture in today's Sports section?
It mentions "Texas A&M," "The Aggies ripped throught the Razorbacks 38-20 Saturday," and "at College Station, Texas," all JUST RIGHT ABOVE
claiming Arkansas lost to South Carolina. Did these dipshits miss the great Aggies and Alabama game??? This just proves how "smart" you have to be to study journalism. An overhaul is needed at the News Times before it goes belly up.
Jack

United States

#65 Nov 11, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were using the News-Times Facebook page to follow the presidential election, your opinion on anything should not be taken serious.
Hmm. So a reporter is posting in real-time on the newspaper's facebook page about major events affecting our country, and we shouldn't expect accuracy? When are you going to quit defending the indefensible?
Really

El Dorado, AR

#66 Nov 11, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. So a reporter is posting in real-time on the newspaper's facebook page about major events affecting our country, and we shouldn't expect accuracy? When are you going to quit defending the indefensible?
This is called obsession. Seek help.
yep

United States

#67 Nov 12, 2012
pathetic wrote:
Anybody notice the caption underneath the picture in today's Sports section?
It mentions "Texas A&M," "The Aggies ripped throught the Razorbacks 38-20 Saturday," and "at College Station, Texas," all JUST RIGHT ABOVE
claiming Arkansas lost to South Carolina. Did these dipshits miss the great Aggies and Alabama game??? This just proves how "smart" you have to be to study journalism. An overhaul is needed at the News Times before it goes belly up.
I saw that! How pathetic our local newspaper has become! I've already made up my mind to not renew the next time my bill comes. This just justifies why I won't.
what

El Dorado, AR

#68 Nov 12, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that! How pathetic our local newspaper has become! I've already made up my mind to not renew the next time my bill comes. This just justifies why I won't.
You mean you actually pay for it?
yep

United States

#69 Nov 12, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you actually pay for it?
Unfortunately. But now I'll be able to afford my highass water bill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 40,788
Playoff game in El Dorado 7 hr Obvious 2
mama dropped poot durin sweet loving 10 hr Muggy Farkins 7
Faulkner - College 3 19 hr Mee 2
Local DJ's? Fri King of the Jewels 3
Cute nice guy (Dec '16) Thu Try your best 24
Jeff Teague Nov 16 crochet 7

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance