Is the Christmas Parade really cancelled?

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Just wondering if the Christmas Parade is really cancelled?

Since: Aug 11

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I hate to even start up this discussion again, but NOOOOOOOOOOO it is not cancelled it is going to be on December 6th. . my company is one of the sponsors and just talked with the Chamber this week about it. .
Debbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Yes. Henry shoeshine cancelled it
answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Just Curious wrote:
Just wondering if the Christmas Parade is really cancelled?
It was never cancelled.
Ben

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

We have a Christmas parade?
just aksing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Debbie wrote:
Yes. Henry shoeshine cancelled it
who is Henry shoeshine
another business

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

playing along wrote:
I hate to even start up this discussion again, but NOOOOOOOOOOO it is not cancelled it is going to be on December 6th.. my company is one of the sponsors and just talked with the Chamber this week about it..
You have no idea what you are talking about. The parade has been cancelled. I know because my brother is one of the people who make that decision.
Darth Vader

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Use the force Luke!
Mitch

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

When BC/BS pulled out of the hospital they lost all the funding for it. Many are still unaware of this, then there is the person from the united states ip that keeps causing confusion by saying the prade will still be held to taunt the whole town.
smdh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Mitch wrote:
When BC/BS pulled out of the hospital they lost all the funding for it. Many are still unaware of this, then there is the person from the united states ip that keeps causing confusion by saying the prade will still be held to taunt the whole town.
Blue Cross/Blue Shield has never been a donor to the Christmas Parade. And they still have a partnership with CHS. Conclusion: You are a liar and/or an idiot.
smdh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

another business wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. The parade has been cancelled. I know because my brother is one of the people who make that decision.
Mitch, evidently, you have no idea what you're talking about. Those that chair these decisions are all females.
another business

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

smdh wrote:
<quoted text>Mitch, evidently, you have no idea what you're talking about. Those that chair these decisions are all females.
Thats what you think.
Mitch

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

smdh wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue Cross/Blue Shield has never been a donor to the Christmas Parade. And they still have a partnership with CHS. Conclusion: You are a liar and/or an idiot.
See? They have whole threads about this person that keeps changing names and starting trouble. The kids need to know the truth. Maybe in next year we can raise the funds ourselves and have a parade without BC/BS
Just Curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Wow...I am still not sure if there will be a parade,but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

If anyone knows typical, please call and tell him/ her to alert his/ her friend actually so she ( as she claims to be ) can get active defending the parade. Maybe she'll call me a dumbfu*k again. Tedder is not judging as much as he seems to be trying to rehabilitate his image.
to Biden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>See? They have whole threads about this person that keeps changing names and starting trouble. The kids need to know the truth. Maybe in next year we can raise the funds ourselves and have a parade without BC/BS
Whole threads that you created and responded to yourself. You're a lying POS. The parade is not and never has been cancelled. An announcement has even been made.
Ben

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Who's on first?
SMGDH

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

to Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
Whole threads that you created and responded to yourself. You're a lying POS. The parade is not and never has been cancelled. An announcement has even been made.
Once again, comment, change name, reply and judge to everything you just posted. Parade is cancelled. Has been for months. No funding. It was in the paper.
yes

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

It was cancelled a long time ago.
Organizer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

yes wrote:
It was cancelled a long time ago.
Yep, the homecoming parade was cancelled months ago. No funding from BC/BS because of their fallout with MCSA. But the Christmas Parade has been scheduled for December 6th for a while now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 52 min God please help us 29,088
Eldorado , Entire city needs to be cleaned up,! 1 hr Joel 8
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr whiskers 9,795
Big Men, Little "problem" 7 hr Duck lover 80
samantha miller 11 hr hyfr 17
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 19 hr EDF is the best 24
imposters 23 hr Tinman Ex Gringo 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••