land owner

El Dorado, AR

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Smile! You are on camera and we will press charges. When we catch you, we will do our best to embarrass your sorry ass publicly.
wondering

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 9, 2013
What type of dumping are you talking about like trash trees animals ?
land owner

El Dorado, AR

#3 Oct 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
What type of dumping are you talking about like trash trees animals ?
it shouldn't matter. if its your trash trees animals or used condoms for that matter, we dont want it on our property!
wondering

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 9, 2013
What I'm saying is if you could be specific I might could tell you who is doing it
land owner

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
What I'm saying is if you could be specific I might could tell you who is doing it
}thanks but I'm going to let the cameras pay for themselves.
Dirty balls on ur chin

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2013
How about I just take a dump on ur arz, then u can TOTE THAT ASS.
land owner

El Dorado, AR

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Dirty balls on ur chin wrote:
How about I just take a dump on ur arz, then u can TOTE THAT ASS.
let me catch you dumping and you can wash your dirty balls at 250 American Road
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Hey DikBreath, that Govt. Apt. you live in don't mean your ignorantFagAzz is a Land Owner. LMAO. And the only dealings you'll have with a camera is the one they take of your worthless Homo azz picture with that cinder block wall for molesting little boy's. FkingIdiot. Folks, all the above comments are this one useless tax dollar sucking POS.
Dirty balls on ur chin

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2013
Shut the hell up land owner, I will bang your old lady and then take a dump in ur mouth.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 10, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Hey DikBreath, that Govt. Apt. you live in don't mean your ignorantFagAzz is a Land Owner. LMAO. And the only dealings you'll have with a camera is the one they take of your worthless Homo azz picture with that cinder block wall for molesting little boy's. FkingIdiot. Folks, all the above comments are this one useless tax dollar sucking POS.
DITTO. LMAO. FkingFagIdiotLoser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Justin Ramsey/Noland and Scott Hodge break up 1 hr Alexandria 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Wow 30,466
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 9 hr Gollum 70
kasey eades (May '13) 9 hr dramasquad 63
Skip and Cheryl 18 hr mossy seaman 4
Mullinax Prisoner Sat shooters anoymus 8
Samantha Miller Sat lolwhatanidiot 7
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:24 pm PST

ESPN 5:24PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 5:24 PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17