First Prev
of 2
Next Last
too lucky

Dallas, TX

#23 May 14, 2013
what wrote:
Healthworks? Oil and Brine Museum? Sure, I'll take my kids to work out and look at the same museum every weekend. I can't believe how absurd some of these "El Dorado Promoters" can be. They will try to push anything as an activity. Kids like to be outdoors. Miniature golf, go karts, batting cages, large parks (not pitiful ones), clean lakes to swim in that you don't have to drive an hour to get to.
Sometimes I seriously wonder what world these idiots live in.
Those are two options, dumbass. Nobody said you have to take them there every weekend. That's why I listed 6 options! There's many more than just 6, as well. Kids DO like to be outside. That's why you ignored the Boys and Girls Club? There's also the golf courses, 7 parks, the Complex, etc. Healthworks has a pool, which parents would prefer there kids to be in instead of a lake. Sometimes, I seriously wonder why misinformed idiots like you like to whine like a little girl? People point out to solutions to your problem, but its not "good enough." The problem usually is that people like you feel you are "too busy" (actually, you're too lazy) to get your lids involved in these activities. Your own misery is your own fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swearengin 25 min Billy bob 1
Kimberly McMahon ferrington 2 hr Walter 6
J-Green 3 hr ducklover 9
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 4 hr MayorMcCheese 17
Paul Thompson 4 hr CamLovesBush 4
intervention 4 hr SidJ 4
Hi 6 hr Rich 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages