First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robin

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2013
I really thought when the skating rink opening back up, I might ACTUALLY be able to take my kids! WRONG! It's really sad that children can't go skating bc the skating rink is over come with thuggie teenagers with no regard to the little ones around them! Not to mention the awful music! What happened to the days kids had decent places to go???
Another ElDo Guy

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Hey, it'll be there when your kid becomes a thuggie teenager.
agree

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 20, 2013
It was horrible then one and only time we took our small children. We spent about an hour there before the black thugs took over. It was so stinky and bad in there we had to get out of there so fast. Why would the owners even want to deal with all of that. They are good people.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 20, 2013
cool

Desoto, TX

#5 Apr 21, 2013
Grigori wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T huggee
So, there's a bunch of ancient Hindu murdering-thieves that hang out at the skating rink in honour of Kali?
thats sad

El Dorado, AR

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Poor kids!
lol

El Dorado, AR

#9 May 12, 2013
I went.one night? And I won't be back because.of to many nigfers there for me you may say anything about me because.I don t give a care
shame

United States

#10 May 12, 2013
It's to bad we can't have at least one good place to take our children.
too lucky

Rowlett, TX

#11 May 12, 2013
shame wrote:
It's to bad we can't have at least one good place to take our children.
Yeah, it sucks that El Dorado has more than just one good place to take our children!
wonderbug

El Dorado, AR

#12 May 13, 2013
too lucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it sucks that El Dorado has more than just one good place to take our children!
Name them. And going to the one decent park we have doesn't count. Exactly what establishments do we have here that is safe to take our kids on a weekend night?
too lucky

White Oak, TX

#13 May 13, 2013
wonderbug wrote:
<quoted text> Name them. And going to the one decent park we have doesn't count. Exactly what establishments do we have here that is safe to take our kids on a weekend night?
There's too many to name, and I'm sure I'd leave a few off. And you're supposed to hang out with your kids more than just on weekends. And there are many events held that are great to check out with your family that are available once a year. But, to give you more than one, a movie at the Rialto and visiting the art center are two options consistently available for weekend nights, if you want to be specific on the time you want to hang out with your kids. If you need ideas for weekend days or during the week options, there's plenty available, as well.
buddy

El Dorado, AR

#14 May 13, 2013
Nothing but a lot of chucking JOI misfits and thugs at this place.
Wannaknow

El Dorado, AR

#15 May 13, 2013
too lucky wrote:
<quoted text>
There's too many to name, and I'm sure I'd leave a few off. And you're supposed to hang out with your kids more than just on weekends. And there are many events held that are great to check out with your family that are available once a year. But, to give you more than one, a movie at the Rialto and visiting the art center are two options consistently available for weekend nights, if you want to be specific on the time you want to hang out with your kids. If you need ideas for weekend days or during the week options, there's plenty available, as well.
Of course you're supposed to hang with your kids on weeknights, but they have SCHOOL the next morning so that involves a lot of homework and home cooking and early bedtimes. Parents are with their kids every day, dumb ass. I'm talking about fun activities for the weekends.

So you can't name a damn thing can you? "Too many to name". Yeah right. All you can say is to take your kids to the movies? Seriously? What a fool you are. Do you even have kids? Because I sure do and there isn't a damn thing to take them to do in this town unless it is school or sports related, which every town in the country offers.

Seriously asshole. Stop making excuses and running around the subject and actually NAME SOMETHING! Go ahead... You can't, can you?
yepppppppp

El Dorado, AR

#16 May 13, 2013
I would like to know too! Besides the movies we have nothing to take our kids to that isn't school related.

And don't give me that "oh go to our art center" crap, because four and five year olds don't want to go look at paintings or sit through three hour plays.

Only one of our parks is suitable. We have to drive all the way to Monroe or Little Rock just to take our kids to kid-friendly events and activity centers. Thats just a reality. Want to know what we do with our kids on weekends? We go camping, fishing, etc. But sometimes that gets old and tiring. So I want to know too "Too Lucky" from Bothell, WA, what are all these "tons of places too many to name". If there are so many, then just name a few that are actually realistic.
too lucky

White Oak, TX

#17 May 13, 2013
Wannaknow wrote:
<quoted text> Of course you're supposed to hang with your kids on weeknights, but they have SCHOOL the next morning so that involves a lot of homework and home cooking and early bedtimes. Parents are with their kids every day, dumb ass. I'm talking about fun activities for the weekends.
So you can't name a damn thing can you? "Too many to name". Yeah right. All you can say is to take your kids to the movies? Seriously? What a fool you are. Do you even have kids? Because I sure do and there isn't a damn thing to take them to do in this town unless it is school or sports related, which every town in the country offers.
Seriously asshole. Stop making excuses and running around the subject and actually NAME SOMETHING! Go ahead... You can't, can you?
I named two, dumbass. Re-read my post and try again. Your lack of reading comprehension negates any need to respond to the rest of your misinformed post.
too lucky

White Oak, TX

#18 May 13, 2013
yepppppppp wrote:
I would like to know too! Besides the movies we have nothing to take our kids to that isn't school related.
And don't give me that "oh go to our art center" crap, because four and five year olds don't want to go look at paintings or sit through three hour plays.
Only one of our parks is suitable. We have to drive all the way to Monroe or Little Rock just to take our kids to kid-friendly events and activity centers. Thats just a reality. Want to know what we do with our kids on weekends? We go camping, fishing, etc. But sometimes that gets old and tiring. So I want to know too "Too Lucky" from Bothell, WA, what are all these "tons of places too many to name". If there are so many, then just name a few that are actually realistic.
Boys and Girls Club, Oil and Brine Museum, Healthworks, the Complex are four more! This goes along with the Arts Center and the Rialto. There's 6! So, your next debate is that your kids aren't interested on this stuff??? That's YOUR fault. Quit using your IPad, the TV, or video games as your baby sitter and get involved with your kids, lazyass!

AND Bugs Bands and Bikes was available just this past weekend. The Mayhaw Festival was the weekend before that. The Wine Festival and downtown entertainment the weekend before that. All FREE and FAMILY FRIENDLY (minus the wine tasting). Evidently, you and your other alias should get out more.
too lucky

White Oak, TX

#19 May 13, 2013
yepppppppp wrote:
And I hate to burst your bubble that some kids actually like the arts. Selectively choosing what you like will place a ceiling on opportunities available to your kids. If you actually cared about what El Dorado had available to them, I wouldn't have ro name them for you. But I did in a previous post. Feel free to take advantage of my free advertising (making you the equivalent to a government welfare recipient).
straight

El Dorado, AR

#20 May 13, 2013
too lucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Boys and Girls Club, Oil and Brine Museum, Healthworks, the Complex are four more! This goes along with the Arts Center and the Rialto. There's 6! So, your next debate is that your kids aren't interested on this stuff??? That's YOUR fault. Quit using your IPad, the TV, or video games as your baby sitter and get involved with your kids, lazyass!
AND Bugs Bands and Bikes was available just this past weekend. The Mayhaw Festival was the weekend before that. The Wine Festival and downtown entertainment the weekend before that. All FREE and FAMILY FRIENDLY (minus the wine tasting). Evidently, you and your other alias should get out more.
A lot of those places and events have lots of gay people at them. Sometimes they have gay activities. What if I would like to keep my children away from that nonsense? Sorry, I just do not want my kids around gay activities. Not prejudice, I would just like to bring them up without that that gay influence.
what

El Dorado, AR

#21 May 13, 2013
Healthworks? Oil and Brine Museum? Sure, I'll take my kids to work out and look at the same museum every weekend. I can't believe how absurd some of these "El Dorado Promoters" can be. They will try to push anything as an activity. Kids like to be outdoors. Miniature golf, go karts, batting cages, large parks (not pitiful ones), clean lakes to swim in that you don't have to drive an hour to get to.

Sometimes I seriously wonder what world these idiots live in.
white trash

El Dorado, AR

#22 May 13, 2013
what wrote:
Healthworks? Oil and Brine Museum? Sure, I'll take my kids to work out and look at the same museum every weekend. I can't believe how absurd some of these "El Dorado Promoters" can be. They will try to push anything as an activity. Kids like to be outdoors. Miniature golf, go karts, batting cages, large parks (not pitiful ones), clean lakes to swim in that you don't have to drive an hour to get to.
Sometimes I seriously wonder what world these idiots live in.
They live in trailer parks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Crystal B 43,239
Big booms 3 hr Jezz 4
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr '18 EldoMasterBlaster 78

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages