First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DuzSheEvenNo

El Dorado, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Who is she having her second kid by? I know she cheats like crazy, but Chris does too! Jeremiah was acting a fool about it Saturday. Evidently he's trying to find her a replacement husband. Can anyone shed some light on this?
who cares

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Jeremiah is a goober. Why worry about skeezes like this?
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Ask question, change name, answer question. FkingHomoIdiot.
colt

Keller, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Jeramiah needs to concentrate more on keeping his ass out of trouble and jail. He hasn't been out much more than a week for breaking and entering and assaulting the homeowner when he caught him in the act. Keep on keeping on and someone is going to put one through his X-Ring sooner or later. He is little more than a lifetime punk criminal.
DuzSheEvenNo

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Didn't answer my ?
miss lol

Little Rock, AR

#6 Nov 6, 2012
LOL... The post is overflowing with class.
colt

White Oak, TX

#7 Nov 7, 2012
miss lol wrote:
LOL... The post is overflowing with class.
Did I misstate the facts? I remember reading about Jeremiah's little escapade in the police log and seeing his ugly mug on the guest list at the union county iron bar motel along with the charges against him. Good people don't pull crap like he does. It's only a matter time before he pulls one effup to many.
RADER

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Been advised on this beautiful morning that my name has been praised on El dorado's hot gossip line... I'm sorry I'm ill prepared, i didn't expect to give a speech today! Let me start off by thanking everybody for uttering my name aloud, under their breaths, or in their mind. you all inspire me to continue stating facts about any and everything in my life and yours! Truth hurts, having said that After this comment think real hard about happy times in your life... You know, family trips to gulf shores, thinking about getting your associates degree, the first time you master-bated... hey! you even pull something admirable like getting married & divorced! Winner! Now take all these good things and imagine me wiping my ass with them, yes you see my brown round on the windshield of your grandmas mercury as your sit excited because your going to spend your tooth fairy money! For you people on here that just can't get right, I'll spell it out for you. I've seen, done, accomplished, achieved, fucked up, shit on, been to, goin to, thought about, more in a month than you will your entire life! I'm not better than anybody, I just know when you walk into the other room it's just to bite your knuckle and accept you don't have the brains or balls to carry on an intelligent debate with me. while your wife/girlfriend/sister is beside you wondering if I'm going to show them attention when they "accidentally" run into me...Don't worry, I'm not. I would be destroying 2 life's and frankly I'm tired of hearing "I LOVE YOU" Thank all of you again! any questions, I'll be happy to answer... And I already know your opinion on me! Im the one who planted that seed! Keep watering it!
RADER

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2012
DuzSheEvenNo wrote:
Who is she having her second kid by? I know she cheats like crazy, but Chris does too! Jeremiah was acting a fool about it Saturday. Evidently he's trying to find her a replacement husband. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Your insecurities Are greatly appreciated! When you wake up at 2pm you can celebrate that Obama is still the president! No... These are not good things... Do not put them on ur resume! God bless
RADER

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
colt wrote:
Jeramiah needs to concentrate more on keeping his ass out of trouble and jail. He hasn't been out much more than a week for breaking and entering and assaulting the homeowner when he caught him in the act. Keep on keeping on and someone is going to put one through his X-Ring sooner or later. He is little more than a lifetime punk criminal.
I only know one colt... Just read the public message. Take something from it and apply it to your life. If your incapable of doing that I'll throw u an easy plus in your negative life... Eat a salad every now and then. Your face has melted in to your chest!
To funny

Urania, LA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Waste of time an truth does hurt an when put in ur face you act out like a child there must have been no daddy an mommy must have been in denial
colt

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 7, 2012
RADER wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know one colt... Just read the public message. Take something from it and apply it to your life. If your incapable of doing that I'll throw u an easy plus in your negative life... Eat a salad every now and then. Your face has melted in to your chest!
Nope, colt as in 45 which is waiting for burglers and burglers who like to assault homeowners when they get caught in the act. All you did was to get on here and prove that you're a bigger idiot than everyone thought you were and that's really saying something. I guess you think everyone aspires to be a jailbird like yourself. You'll never amount to much mote than a number in the prison system. Hell, you haven't even gone to trial yet for your latest snafu. Hope bright orange is your favorite color.
RADER

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
To funny wrote:
Waste of time an truth does hurt an when put in ur face you act out like a child there must have been no daddy an mommy must have been in denial
That's cute... I must have got in your feelings, my reply did not require a reply. I enlightened you and "Mr. Colt" "45" that your simple, sexually unsatisfied, easy Mac eating life's and minds are inadequate, lacking the stamina and vocabulary to not even hold a candle stick to myself. Hence your 22 year old girl friend reply to my unexpected statement I made earlier when I was attacked! Have a wonderful evening, I will.
To funny

Urania, LA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Cool a junkie who has daddy issues with a big vocab an tries to fit in to a world he dont relate to nor belongs in you were a spoiled punk you have no clue what street life is about lol addicts are just that addicts not a person who wants to be the best addict in the world is say colt has you beat rader his vocab might not be as large as yours but rader your not looking to hot u might know words but dude your a fucking junkie / crackhead only with a big vocab get your shit right you ant seen shit an mommy an daddy want you home go back to being in lill rich boy world because anybody out here in the streets sees right thru you it's not cool fun or a game to be a addict how do you sleep at night knowing you put a needle in a girls arm who never had one put in until you
Hilarious

El Dorado, AR

#17 Nov 7, 2012
RADER wrote:
Been advised on this beautiful morning that my name has been praised on El dorado's hot gossip line... I'm sorry I'm ill prepared, i didn't expect to give a speech today! Let me start off by thanking everybody for uttering my name aloud, under their breaths, or in their mind. you all inspire me to continue stating facts about any and everything in my life and yours! Truth hurts, having said that After this comment think real hard about happy times in your life... You know, family trips to gulf shores, thinking about getting your associates degree, the first time you master-bated... hey! you even pull something admirable like getting married & divorced! Winner! Now take all these good things and imagine me wiping my ass with them, yes you see my brown round on the windshield of your grandmas mercury as your sit excited because your going to spend your tooth fairy money! For you people on here that just can't get right, I'll spell it out for you. I've seen, done, accomplished, achieved, fucked up, shit on, been to, goin to, thought about, more in a month than you will your entire life! I'm not better than anybody, I just know when you walk into the other room it's just to bite your knuckle and accept you don't have the brains or balls to carry on an intelligent debate with me. while your wife/girlfriend/sister is beside you wondering if I'm going to show them attention when they "accidentally" run into me...Don't worry, I'm not. I would be destroying 2 life's and frankly I'm tired of hearing "I LOVE YOU" Thank all of you again! any questions, I'll be happy to answer... And I already know your opinion on me! Im the one who planted that seed! Keep watering it!
Are you high?
Dan Wesson

El Dorado, AR

#18 Nov 7, 2012
If you're that smart, why are you nothing but a petty criminal and a junkie? People who are that smart (as you claim to be) don't need crime to live. Go away.
Hilarious

El Dorado, AR

#19 Nov 7, 2012
I wonder if people from other parts of the country ever come across El Dorado threads like this one. They must think we're all white trash.
Hilarious

El Dorado, AR

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Only trashy people give a shit about what other trashy people do. Thats why posts like this are ruining the Topix forum. Nothing intelligent is ever talked about its a bunch of ignorant trashy people talking about other ignorant trashy people. Our town has so many losers. Drugs are ruining it.
To funny

Urania, LA

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Agreed
RADER

El Dorado, AR

#22 Nov 7, 2012
Dan Wesson wrote:
If you're that smart, why are you nothing but a petty criminal and a junkie? People who are that smart (as you claim to be) don't need crime to live. Go away.
I'm not a junkie or a criminal. You're just jealous and attacking me because I'm special, not making a legitimate point because I really am a criminal, junkie loser.... or anything like that. My life as a criminal loser / white trash poster boy is so happy and wonderful. There's nothing wrong with me and I don't need to change a thing about myself or my behavior because anything bad thats ever happened or any trouble I've been in is someone else's doing, not mine. So stop hating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churches that sing Hymns??/ (Jul '10) 2 hr Saw 31
Ashlynn Sisk 2 hr FYI 9
What??? 2 hr FYI 2
Nude in church 2 hr FYI 2
Court 3 hr Rotten 4
Wreck on Hwy 15 5 hr Ugh 3
Lady that walks around the El Dordo Arkansas Co... 9 hr sorry 5

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages