El Dorado Mall
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
well

Chicago, IL

#87 Apr 27, 2013
That's 'filed' not 'failed'. They want the roof repaired. More of the stores should do that.
actually

Keller, TX

#88 Apr 27, 2013
lotus wrote:
<quoted text> What an impressive set of references for the loser that gets on Topix every hour and has shown himself to be crazy as hell. I seriously doubt anyone believes your bullshit. You pretend to be different people saying different things every time I check this site. Lies are that easy for you or you have multiple personalities. Either way, full of shit.
What an impressive set of references for THE topix loser that gets on Topix every hour and has shown himself to be crazy as hell. I seriously doubt anyone believes YOUR bullshit. YOU pretend to be different people saying different things every time anyone checks this site. Lies are that easy for you or you have multiple personalities. Either way, YOU are full of shit.
Union

El Dorado, AR

#89 Apr 27, 2013
The mall owner has no defense. He is very negligent for not getting this fixed.
well

Chicago, IL

#90 Apr 27, 2013
This might be a chance to force him out.
Galileo

El Dorado, AR

#91 May 2, 2013
I hope so. Indian people smell funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 min Patriot 36,064
Shoot out in PC 15 min Billy 1
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 32 min dan 43
eldomasterblaster revealed! 1 hr Danica 35
Promotional-video concepts? 2 hr guest 6
Rabbit 8 hr Guest 7
South Arkansas Regional Health Center Mon Warning 6

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance