First Prev
of 4
Next Last
what

Barnesville, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Is this guy for real?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 16, 2012
He is. You ain't. fagbtch.
friend o his

Springhill, LA

#3 Oct 20, 2012
all yall can KISS IT... hE A GOOD GUY SOMETHING UR NOT
wordonthestreet

Camden, AR

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Heard he has HIV and he is a dope slinger
I know

Barnesville, OH

#5 Oct 20, 2012
A good guy? R u F-ing kidding me? Dudes a loser. Can you say drug addict?
Anthonys Mom

Camden, AR

#6 Oct 20, 2012
I know wrote:
A good guy? R u F-ing kidding me? Dudes a loser. Can you say drug addict?
I agree
Anthonys Mom

Camden, AR

#7 Oct 20, 2012
wordonthestreet wrote:
Heard he has HIV and he is a dope slinger
I would like to see proof.
I know

Barnesville, OH

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Told ya!

http://jail.unioncountysheriff.net :3500/inmate_detail.aspx?id=42 320
lindsey sullivan

El Dorado, AR

#9 Oct 29, 2012
no one can judge him only god can hes a great guy with an amazing heart and would do anything for someone in need all you talking shit have no place to talk go and look at your self and your own mistakes befor you talk about anothers!
just want to know

El Dorado, AR

#10 Oct 29, 2012
lindsey sullivan wrote:
no one can judge him only god can hes a great guy with an amazing heart and would do anything for someone in need all you talking shit have no place to talk go and look at your self and your own mistakes befor you talk about anothers!
You must be the one with everyone's stolen stuff he's put in the car, in your yard.
lindsey sullivan

El Dorado, AR

#11 Oct 29, 2012
first off i live in mt.holly amd dont know about any stolen stuff so get your facts straight thank you
Anthonys Mom

Camden, AR

#12 Oct 29, 2012
lindsey sullivan wrote:
first off i live in mt.holly amd dont know about any stolen stuff so get your facts straight thank you
you bring back my stuff and my car wench!
Anthonys Mom

Camden, AR

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Hey, anybody got some crack? I'm jonesin. Got this itch..
dumbass

El Dorado, AR

#14 Oct 29, 2012
His mom is dead therefore claming to be her is uncalled for.
lindseys mom

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2012
dumbass wrote:
His mom is dead therefore claming to be her is uncalled for.
She die from a drug overdose?
your words

Euless, TX

#16 Oct 29, 2012
lindsey sullivan wrote:
no one can judge him only god can hes a great guy with an amazing heart and would do anything for someone in need all you talking shit have no place to talk go and look at your self and your own mistakes befor you talk about anothers!
Sounds like he will give guns to felons. Won't be long he will be giving HIV.
Well

El Dorado, AR

#17 Oct 29, 2012
He's not supposed to have guns in the first place
To funny

Shreveport, LA

#18 Oct 30, 2012
lindsey sullivan wrote:
no one can judge him only god can hes a great guy with an amazing heart and would do anything for someone in need all you talking shit have no place to talk go and look at your self and your own mistakes befor you talk about anothers!
ur such a lame and don't know tony at all u know him becuz you liked tha same thing he does bumps an to have sex u don't know him u did dope with him go get some sleep then think about what u write before u say it an whoever needs to know Tony's mom was a very damn good woman an RIP so Kp tha dead out of ur mouth an the thought out of the small mind u have tony is not new to ppl mouth an everyone knows he is an addict he is in the best place now an prayer is all he needs that goes for everyone all ppl do is talk shit an tailbear if y'all got problems with someone pray for u an them lol an do more like ask a stranger how was their day open a door help load groceries an praise God that he allows u to walk an breath
English please

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2012
To funny wrote:
<quoted text>ur such a lame and don't know tony at all u know him becuz you liked tha same thing he does bumps an to have sex u don't know him u did dope with him go get some sleep then think about what u write before u say it an whoever needs to know Tony's mom was a very damn good woman an RIP so Kp tha dead out of ur mouth an the thought out of the small mind u have tony is not new to ppl mouth an everyone knows he is an addict he is in the best place now an prayer is all he needs that goes for everyone all ppl do is talk shit an tailbear if y'all got problems with someone pray for u an them lol an do more like ask a stranger how was their day open a door help load groceries an praise God that he allows u to walk an breath
What in thefuck did you just say, you illiterate dumbass?
Anthonys Mom

Camden, AR

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Came back from the grave to smoke crack, boy! There's not enough goob to suck in this town for that, sure do miss the old days when Tony would let mommy ride him hard and beat him with the riding crop..he loved it, hey! To funny..maybe you could join us sometime? I love meth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Marybeth Kelley, Beacon Fellowship Church (Jun '14) 1 hr Bubba 7
How to get laid 2 hr dr twink let its 6
Moon travel 3 hr Grigori 6
Shalee nastiness 7 hr Alton 10
Josh Jean Harrell 7 hr Alton 2
Jesus was as black as Wesley Snipes 9 hr Chuck 13
Hunter Ward 9 hr bob 4
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 17 hr Yep 866

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 05 at 11:39AM CST

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:46 pm PST

ESPN 3:46PM
Source: Saints plan to release RB Thomas
Bleacher Report 4:08 PM
Keith Rivers to Cowboys: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
Yahoo! Sports 4:15 PM
Saints to cut RB Thomas after 8 seasons
NFL 4:17 PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys
Bleacher Report 4:57 AM
Report: Saints Rework Byrd's Deal to Save $4.8M on Cap