First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 10, 2012
Her name should be weakazz redneck want to be. All u r doing is running ur mouth off. I bet off of here u want run ur mouth like that. All bark and no bite!!!
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#26 Nov 10, 2012
ChickenWang1984 wrote:
Her name should be weakazz redneck want to be. All u r doing is running ur mouth off. I bet off of here u want run ur mouth like that. All bark and no bite!!!
"ChickenSh-t1984" made this comment at 4 A.M.. A homo snake slithering around in the dark. A HOMO is what makes dogs bark at night. 24/7 living his nastyazz on Topix. WorthlessWelfareFag. Take a bathFag you thangs stank. What a Loser.
redneck

United States

#27 Nov 10, 2012
No get up that early ever morning for when deer season is in dumb azz. U know something for someone that keeps calling every one else a homo. Mean that ur just trying to act like u ain't one, but in the end ur just looking for ur self a boyfriend. So go look some where else to find one because I ain't no homo or on welfare.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#28 Nov 10, 2012
redneck wrote:
No get up that early ever morning for when deer season is in dumb azz. U know something for someone that keeps calling every one else a homo. Mean that ur just trying to act like u ain't one, but in the end ur just looking for ur self a boyfriend. So go look some where else to find one because I ain't no homo or on welfare.
This is the lyingAzz HOMO using my name. R U going to kill a deer on Topix fagFreak. U been on here all morning. LMAO. LoserMF. Besides, a deer could smell your NastyFagAzz coming from your govt. apt. parking lot. U R 1 ignorantAzz POS. LMAO. How ignorant R U fagBtch?
Ashley Nicole

United States

#30 Dec 12, 2012
Calvin grow up and stop this immature crap.. It's uncalled for..
Calvin

United States

#31 Dec 20, 2012
Ashley Nicole wrote:
Calvin grow up and stop this immature crap.. It's uncalled for..
I didn't ask this just so u know
JWing

United States

#32 Feb 12, 2016
Ashley Nicole who?
Wow

El Dorado, AR

#33 Feb 12, 2016
All The Same wrote:
Comments 15-22 are ALL the ignorantazz HOMO. This is one ignorantFkingFagIdiot. How ignorant R U Gooberlips? What a Loser
Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAV and MAC 31 min Yea Right 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Faith 33,402
girls cant 1 hr Tonya 4
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 2 hr Dilligaf 30
Good times grill 3 hr Joe D 28
Ark county correctly listed HilLIARry as a can... 3 hr fact 3
This town 12 hr Bogo 8

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance