Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Wat have u heard about her?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Another brilliant topic by the ignorantAzz HOMO. Ask question, change name, answer question. What a fkingFagLoser. LMAO. How ignorant R U homo.

Location hidden

#3 Nov 8, 2012
All The Same wrote:
Another brilliant topic by the ignorantAzz HOMO. Ask question, change name, answer question. What a fkingFagLoser. LMAO. How ignorant R U homo.
Damn u have a smart ass mouth. Hell if ur ass was the smart u won't s h i t out of it. Plus I ain't changed anything on here

Location hidden

#4 Nov 8, 2012
All The Same wrote:
And there ain't going to be anymore name calling either or we can meet up to handle this.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#5 Nov 8, 2012
ChickenWang1984 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there ain't going to be anymore name calling either or we can meet up to handle this.
LMAO. Dikbreath done got bad ain't he/she. What, is yo wang the size of a chickens? Gooberlips thats why you ain't getting no action, needleDik. LMAO. What a fkingLoser.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 8, 2012
First of all u don't know me. Sec I ain't no homo. Third like I told the other person we can meet up and handle this. Then I bet u will keep ur mouth closed.
weakazz

Arlington, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2012
ChickenWang1984 wrote:
Wat have u heard about her?
why do u care just trying to start drama lil punk azz leave her of here and her name out ur mouth r ill get it wired shit for u lil weak azz thats why u come on here instead of to her face
weakazz

Arlington, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Take it like a man she didn't want u you freaking loser white trash baha omg ur pathetic keep my girls name out ya mouth
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#12 Nov 9, 2012
LMAO. ChickenWang theFag has changed his ignorantazz name to 'weakazz' theFag. That's how this POS homo talks to his own freak self. LMAO. What a fking Loser. How ignorant R U HOMO?
wuddafux

El Dorado, AR

#13 Nov 9, 2012
This topic is ignorant and senseless - there are only an innumerable amount of "Ashley Nicole"s in this area. Can we be specific?
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#14 Nov 9, 2012
wuddafux wrote:
This topic is ignorant and senseless - there are only an innumerable amount of "Ashley Nicole"s in this area. Can we be specific?
This is the homoFag again. He's going to start his ignorantazz game he started this topic for in the first place. The miserable POS starts topic's mainly on women and kids, ask question, change name, answer question. A welfare, food stamp nasty homosexual crack baby. His momma was a crack ho. Topix is his only life, pathetic ain't it? He hates women because they can get men and he can't, because he STANKS. ThisMF don't own a bar of soap.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2012
No ain't changed my name I can promise u that

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Weakazz we can meet up at any time. All u got to do is show up. Come to

Location hidden

#17 Nov 9, 2012
ChickenWang1984 wrote:
Weakazz we can meet up at any time. All u got to do is show up. Come to
Hermitage and we can handle this.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 9, 2012
All y'all do is selling wolf ticket. Well guess wat I buy them. So just meet me.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Show up then. That all u got to do.
no offense

United States

#20 Nov 9, 2012
Don't waste your time. The All The Same, Redneck, etc. scoob is the same person, and he's a scared little b!tch. He won't respond.

Location hidden

#21 Nov 9, 2012
no offense wrote:
Don't waste your time. The All The Same, Redneck, etc. scoob is the same person, and he's a scared little b!tch. He won't respond.
Just bring it

Location hidden

#22 Nov 9, 2012
no offense wrote:
I will
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#23 Nov 9, 2012
Comments 15-22 are ALL the ignorantazz HOMO. This is one ignorantFkingFagIdiot. How ignorant R U Gooberlips? What a Loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr U Know Nada 42,929
Our Creator Father God (May '17) 4 hr Okay 11
"Wheeler": Movie fimed in El Dorado (Jan '10) Apr 11 EldoMasterBlaster 81

El Dorado Jobs

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages