wildcat fan

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2011
What do yall think about this store?? Is it worth going in, or just drive to walmart?
Dirty

El Dorado, AR

#2 Feb 18, 2011
Who cares? Who and what is it.
My opinion

Arlington, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2011
I would just stock up on stuff at Wally World. Don's is a nice place, nice people, etc.. But, they don't have much of a selection, and the prices are higher.
love a small town

Monticello, AR

#4 Mar 3, 2014
DON'S FOOD MART is a great place to shop. best meats around , cut fresh no pre packaged like in larger stores. great prices. been doing all my shopping there for 25 years.Never know what price you pay at walmarts , shelf tag never matches what rings up at register.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#5 Mar 4, 2014
Don's is a nice little community store. Things will cost more and there will be a smaller variety of items than at a bigger store but that is to be expected.

If I lived in Smackover I'd shop there for the non-pantry items and make a trip to WalMart or Brookshires every couple of weeks to stock up on the stuff that goes in the pantry.
Rip Off

Tampa, FL

#6 Mar 4, 2014
WalMart is a RIP OFF Aim to help small mom and pop businesses come back and stay afloat forget WalMart they are too high prices at register are higher than shelf if u don't catch it u get screwed
not a walmart shopper

Bauxite, AR

#7 Mar 15, 2014
Love the rotiserie ribs and the hot tamales they cook there.
REALLY FRIENDLY OWNERS and good employees.
Just be ware of the loud mouth lady with the DOG S___ BREATH!
OCD

Pine Bluff, AR

#8 Mar 15, 2014
They good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sin 3 hr colderweather 5
Poor Kerri 4 hr Private eye 1
steroids 4 hr Queen bee 7
Where is the best place to Dine out in this town? 4 hr customer 22
Joann Davis snapped 5 hr JoAnn Davis 23
shooting in calion 5 hr JoAnn Davis 23
James Riley 7 hr DonkeyPunch 1
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE