Friend

United States

#146 Jul 11, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text> You know what??? Everyones body chemistry is the same, therefore people react differently !! A broken heart,not having the right meds, a reaction to taking the wrong meds etc, etc. Can have the snowball effect on a person causing them to do or say things they would never.normally do, or say, and not be able to think in a normal manner!!! I understand unlike you only wanting the worst to happen to Lara, are turn her into a antagonist in the publics eye!!! It seems as if its you thats the antagonist, and definitely have some personal or jealousy issues with her for some reason!! I personally wish her the very best, and hope she gets a fair trial, and people will come forward in her behalf!!! Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! Have some feelings, and a heart..
Everyones body chemistry is different, I stand to correct myself
Friend

United States

#147 Jul 11, 2013
Friend wrote:
<quoted text> You know what??? Everyones body chemistry is the same, therefore people react differently !! A broken heart,not having the right meds, a reaction to taking the wrong meds etc, etc. Can have the snowball effect on a person causing them to do or say things they would never.normally do, or say, and not be able to think in a normal manner!!! I understand unlike you only wanting the worst to happen to Lara, are turn her into a antagonist in the publics eye!!! It seems as if its you thats the antagonist, and definitely have some personal or jealousy issues with her for some reason!! I personally wish her the very best, and hope she gets a fair trial, and people will come forward in her behalf!!! Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!! Have some feelings, and a heart..
I used are instead of or, sorry I stand to correct myself again lol
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#148 Jul 11, 2013
Friend wrote:
SHUT THE F*CK UP.
Friend

United States

#149 Jul 11, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>SHUT THE F*CK UP.
Speak for yourself STUPID!!!
not surprised

El Dorado, AR

#150 Jul 11, 2013
Lara B Mason wrote:
Yes Jesus loves me, and the Eppinettes
First Baptist told me so, after Mommy and Daddy made a large tithe
The Eppinette stalker comparing a family that owns a feed store with an old money woman who solicited murder. I'm so shocked.(sarcasm).

This coming from the same lunatic that claims he never says anything about the Eppinettes at all.

Seriously, I've never seen this level of crazy on Topix. And this is El Dorado's Topix. Crazy lives here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found the King of crazy. We should chip in and get him a crown. He can wear it at the town festivals. We really should have an official town mascot. A stalker would be fitting.

I wonder how he'll change the words to this one?
not surprised

El Dorado, AR

#151 Jul 11, 2013
Anyone want to start a bet pool on how many hours this guy can go without mentioning the Eppinette family? I mean seriously, its like he finds a way to mention them in every thread even if it has nothing to do with them.

And now we will get a post identical to this one but with the word "Atwoods" in place of the Eppinettes.

I'm so done with this. People know he's crazy. Worse than Tedder crazy. I don't need to point it out anymore.

And neither does anyone else.

I encourage everyone to just stop responding to him altogether. He can talk to himself like usual and maybe if nobody points it out he will finally get over his years long obsession. Thank goodness those people are moving. Maybe he will finally stop.
Lara B Mason

United States

#152 Jul 12, 2013

Observer

United States

#154 Jul 13, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>SHUT THYou F*CK UP.
You are about as negative,and stupid as the day is long , and a liar to boot! STF *CK UP! stupid! We all consider the source, we all know you are a idiot!!
NO WAY

United States

#155 Jul 15, 2013
Angela Morgan wrote:
Hey, I know....maybe the Masons can start a Downtown El Dorado Criminal Protection program and tell their downtown city official pions to ask the city to match their funding to have Lara totally remodeled and made over. Then they can stick her somewhere on the square among the tacky tin sculptures to live and hide her there...
She dont need to be totally remodeled and made over and hid somewhere on the square among the tacky tin.. She is very pretty just like she is! Perhaps you are thinking of someone, or OMG when you look in the mirror!! I need totally remodeled and made over! OMG!!!
reader

United States

#157 Jul 18, 2013
Lara B Mason wrote:
You are a sick sick crazy individual!!whats The Eppinettes got to do with Lara?
correcting ur confusion

United States

#158 Jul 19, 2013
What I did wrote:
<quoted text> I just entered: Albuquerque New Mexico Lara Mason. This has a picture of her, can't tell if that's a worried look or a mean as hell look. Her one phone call, "Hurry up Daddy, don't forget your check book".
Nope!! Thats .the dirty underware look. She sh*t when she got arrested out there where money couldnt sweep charges out the door... Dirty Underware look in her mugshot no doubt pic says it all folks!...(:---)
actually

United States

#159 Jul 19, 2013
correcting ur confusion wrote:
<quoted text> Nope!! Thats .the dirty underware look. She sh*t when she got arrested out there where money couldnt sweep charges out the door... Dirty Underware look in her mugshot no doubt pic says it all folks!...(:---)
I believe you are 100% correct!! The mugshot to me, is most definitely the "dirty underware " look!
actually

El Dorado, AR

#160 Jul 20, 2013
I'm commenter #158 also. See how I changed my name in comment #159 and agreed with my own ignorantAzzFag self. That's how us dikBreath homo's do. I'm a fkingIdiot.
actually

El Dorado, AR

#161 Jul 20, 2013
reader wrote:
<quoted text> You are a sick sick crazy individual!!whats The Eppinettes got to do with Lara?
Everything because I'm obsessed! I see and hear the Eppinettes everywhere. I can associate them with anything because they are always on my mind, even though they're leaving town. And if anyone calls me out on it I will just accuse them of being an "Atwoods stalker", even though I know that doesn't really exist, because nobody ever talked about the people that own Atwoods but I LOVE to talk about every member of the Eppinette family on a regular basis. I like accusing other people of the things I myself am guilty of. Did I mention I like to post and respond to myself too? Even if I have nothing to say, I will bring back an old post because in my mind it reminds people of how horrible the Eppinettes are, even though logically I know most people like them. Now that they're moving I don't know what I'm going to do. Either drive to Florida a lot or start stalking another family. I guess we'll see. Either way, I'm crazy. Their moving isn't going to make me any less insane. Me and that guy that calls everyone a homoAzzFreak (or whatever he says) are the two biggest lunatics on the website but both of us deny it. You know someone's crazy when they don't seem to know they're crazy, right?
actually

El Dorado, AR

#162 Jul 20, 2013
Btw, in case anyone didn't know, you can also call me "correcting ur confusion". Just fyi.
Yep

United States

#163 Jul 20, 2013
Yep her expression in the mugshot surely looks like the dirty underware look to me lol
JEWELS

North Little Rock, AR

#164 Jul 20, 2013
actually wrote:
Btw, in case anyone didn't know, you can also call me "correcting ur confusion". Just fyi.
u OFF YOUR MEDS AGAIN jimmy?
Lara B Mason

United States

#165 Jul 20, 2013

actually

United States

#166 Jul 21, 2013
actually wrote:
Actually, they call me dirty underware, because Im full of shi* fyi hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaah I got lots of alias Im all the same Imafknglozer
Todd

Little Rock, AR

#167 Jul 21, 2013
Kim: Since you think you know all the facts about Lara as a person and the current NM case... then go ahead and tell everyone what your real and full name is.

Pretty easy to talk crap anonymously behind a keyboard.

And if you can't give us your name then shut the hell up fool as your nothing more than a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noah's ark? 2 hr searchingforadaycare 1
ElDo Needs... a cover-band in residence 4 hr roboblogger2 9
Always blaming somebody else 7 hr sos 24
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr Redd 30,557
Dr. Grant v. The El Dorado ER 14 hr Duck lover 25
Who is Charles Smith? 16 hr BAJ 3
dan douthitt (Mar '14) 16 hr where at 75
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web