Comments
41 - 60 of 679 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14
Nicki

United States

#45 Jun 16, 2013
whaaaaaaat wrote:
And BTW, if the NSA did reveal Topix posters, I'm pretty sure a certain someone would be dealing with several libel and slander suits from a certain El Dorado business family. So I'm pretty sure that is the last thing that person would want. Psycho Stalker.
They would, but the Atwoods family has more integrity than to go after your government check in court.
Angela Morgan

United States

#46 Jun 17, 2013
I've been arrested for solicitation too, when I was younger last year.....but it wasn't for murder! Like....O.M.G!!
Best Seller

El Dorado, AR

#48 Jun 17, 2013
I hear they added Bribing A Cop charge to her resume. Seems she told a Detective if he helped her escape she would get him an autographed daddy book free.
Vincennes

Spring, TX

#49 Jun 26, 2013
Everyone gets their day in court and she's not convicted yet. Oops, I forgot we can be deported to Gitmo or droned without trial, so I stand corrected. Go ahead and give 14 consecutive life sentences without giving her a chance to defend herself before a jury of peers.
Guess What

Las Cruces, NM

#50 Jul 1, 2013
I am from Albuquerque, NM and that little lady is going to the pokey! We don't take too kindly to out of staters coming here to murder our own! We don't care how much money daddy and momma have. She has an ankle bracelet on (compliments of bernalillo county jail) has surrendered her passport and cannot leave NM due to the seriousness of her crime. By the way, ex-hubby's family has money too!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#51 Jul 1, 2013
Guess What wrote:
I am from Albuquerque, NM and that little lady is going to the pokey! We don't take too kindly to out of staters coming here to murder our own! We don't care how much money daddy and momma have. She has an ankle bracelet on (compliments of bernalillo county jail) has surrendered her passport and cannot leave NM due to the seriousness of her crime. By the way, ex-hubby's family has money too!
Who is the ex?
Guess What

Las Cruces, NM

#52 Jul 1, 2013
I am sure that will all come out at the trial, but since I know about his situation with this little she devil I would rather not give out his name at this time. He was pretty incensed that she offered so little to have him murdered though!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#53 Jul 1, 2013
curiousj wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the ex?
See post #10 on the other thread: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-dorado-ar/...
Guess What

Las Cruces, NM

#54 Jul 2, 2013
yepp wrote:
<quoted text> You can bet your ass that she will will get the absolute lightest punishment possible. Even she gets any at all! Either it will be thrown out completely or she will end up with probation or some crap like that. Anyone realize yet that people with money can get away with ANYTHING in this town? The Masons are wealthy but even doctors kids and such get the same leniency. If you are a big fish or a medium fish it doesn't matter here, because El Dorado is a small ass pond. But yeah, the uber wealthy can get away with anything in this town. Anyone notice how the News-Times didn't even report on this until over a week after it happened? You can't trust our local newspaper to ever talk about the REAL news. No rich person's arrests are ever even mentioned. If anyone ever doubted how corrupt this town really is, this kind of thing sure does prove those kinds of idiots are wrong. This place is as corrupt as can be. There are a handful of highly wealthy mega millionaire people in this town who have done horrible, horrible things and they get a free pass every time. Then there are a few rich but not that rich people like doctors and such that still get light sentences when they screw up. Everyone else is totally screwed. Those few highly wealthy families run this town. They support the town, they give out money in charities, and spend money on getting people into official positions that will do their bidding. It sickens me. That kind of thing happens on a national scale all the time. Even with state senate or national presidential elections. The people that pay to put those scumbags in office OWN those people, so the officials work for them, not us.
This town makes me sick.
Don't be so sure! She was indicted yesterday by a grand jury of solicitation to commit murder on 4 counts. She's gonna be here a while!!!
Ed Casey

Harrisburg, AR

#55 Jul 2, 2013
Guess What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so sure! She was indicted yesterday by a grand jury of solicitation to commit murder on 4 counts. She's gonna be here a while!!!
Sorry. We have some "pitiful, poor me" idiots in this town that ride the coattails on conspiracy theories.
Agree

El Dorado, AR

#56 Jul 2, 2013
Guess What wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure that person thought it happened here. If it were here, that's exactly what would happen. That family doesn't just have money, they're filthy rich. But this is a very small pond, where big fish always get their way. I bet in a town where big fish are the norm things will be different. And an out of stater traveling to a state to have a resident killed cannot look good. I bet she does get proper time, but don't be too shocked if she doesn't. Money talks, even in New Mexico.
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#57 Jul 2, 2013
She is a sick sick sick women. Lara Mason cares abt no one but herself. She thought of no one. Her daughter her son no one. All she wanted was to kill a man for what cause things were not going her way. I hope she gets what's coming to her and then some. Those poor kids she has messed up their life's forever. She is twisted and evil and bitterness and hatred got her where she is today.
localyocal

Hamburg, AR

#58 Jul 3, 2013
kim wrote:
She is a sick sick sick women. Lara Mason cares abt no one but herself. She thought of no one. Her daughter her son no one. All she wanted was to kill a man for what cause things were not going her way. I hope she gets what's coming to her and then some. Those poor kids she has messed up their life's forever. She is twisted and evil and bitterness and hatred got her where she is today.
She is mentally ill, like so many are in this town and other states. They take their Doctor ordered meds, but sometimes it's not enough. She needs help and needs to be put somewhere to get help. She didn't really make any ricin, where in the heck would she get it??...she was all crazy talk, if she had killed him she would probably had done less time, then now, maybe 3yrs at the most....she is just a messed up woman. And her step parents had nothing to do with it....some are just born that way.
you are

Mount Vernon, AR

#59 Jul 3, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text> Pretty sure that person thought it happened here. If it were here, that's exactly what would happen. That family doesn't just have money, they're filthy rich. But this is a very small pond, where big fish always get their way. I bet in a town where big fish are the norm things will be different. And an out of stater traveling to a state to have a resident killed cannot look good. I bet she does get proper time, but don't be too shocked if she doesn't. Money talks, even in New Mexico.
Wrong.
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#60 Jul 3, 2013
She is adopted.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#61 Jul 3, 2013
Most comments are the topixFag changing his ignorantAzz name comment after comment as usual. That homoBtch is the sole purpose El Do Topix is ruined. T total loser.
Laughing

El Dorado, AR

#62 Jul 4, 2013
All The Same wrote:
Most comments are the topixFag changing his ignorantAzz name comment after comment as usual. That homoBtch is the sole purpose El Do Topix is ruined. T total loser.
actually, your trolling ruins most of the posts. And it's amazing how people can post from so many different Ips and still be the same person. Must be superman. He can fly really fast.
Laughing

Harrisburg, AR

#63 Jul 4, 2013
I would love to play swords with All The Same. I just can't get my little stick to poke out past my big ol belly.
military daughter

Fountain Hills, AZ

#64 Jul 5, 2013
I can guarantee the albuquerque police department and courts in albuquerque new mexico could care less how much money she has. APD has been arresting people paipd by the Nazi party to gangstalk honest citizens/police/active duty military families. there is a witch hunt going on in my town. we have more police shootings here per capita than detroit. this is the wrong city to try stasi bullshit at.
conscientious observer

Nashville, TN

#65 Jul 6, 2013
Letís remember that in this country a person is innocent until proven guilty; by a court and not of public opinion. Iím sure there are a lot of factors that the public is not aware of and itís possible that she is being framed, letís face it, he knows she has money and wants control of it. She is a very nice person, a bit naÔve to the ďreal worldĒ and has been through a lot with him. Letís all pray for her family and children for their wellbeing and that the truth will show through in time. Itís always amazing to me what money and greed can do to people, it can hurt the innocent. Just because someone has money doesnít mean they are guilty. Rich or poor, that is no reason to hate someone or wish them ill will because of their familyís status. They have all made a lot of contributions to the town, for people they do not even know but have changed the lives of so many; for that I will always be grateful to the family. She made a bad decision when she was young to trust the wrong man. Period. I will wait to hear the truth come out in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duck lover topixFag 34 min GardenNome 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,667
hot shot cops 4 hr lmao 20
first lesb exp 7 hr the real tinman 18
Baby Doctor 7 hr For Rea 7
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr guest 9,880
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr guest 3,839
Big Men, Little "problem" 11 hr Duck lover 100
•••
•••