true

United States

#505 Nov 11, 2013
Native NM wrote:
Hey Kim didn't you use to bump her step son??
who am I.
true

United States

#506 Nov 11, 2013
Native NM wrote:
Hey Kim didn't you use to bump her step son??
step son????how abt son.
native nm

United States

#507 Nov 11, 2013
I'm nuts and have no idea what I'm taking abt.
Kim and Lynn

Tampa, FL

#508 Nov 11, 2013
We are robbing our piggy banks taking donations from friends , and everything like pick up cans along the roadside to raise money for the Santa Clause red carpet to roll out when she gets home hohoho ! That will give us the exercise we desperately need to lose some of this excess weight because we are three times as big as Santa Claus now hohoho
not a friend

United States

#509 Nov 11, 2013
U know u all must be having a hard time dealing with the truth . when the postings are fact abt what she has really done u try to degrade the person are persons who are stating what this crazy women is all abt. Truth is. She did do it and has lost her daughter and her son and resides in NM Until who knows when. That crazy woman has a long way to go .Like it are not she was arrested put in jail now facing trial that's the truth .she wanted her ex husband dead what part dont u ignorant people get. Not all of u just the ones that post s---.
Roflmmfao

Tampa, FL

#510 Nov 11, 2013
I'll be home for christmas.You can plan on me I'll be home for.Christmaaaaaaaas if ooooonly in my dreams my dreams !! Roflmmfao
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#511 Nov 16, 2013
Lara probably will be allowed to come home for Christmas to see her family but will be required to return to NM until her trial or guilty plea...... And then she'll go to JAIL!!!
Kim and Lynn

Tampa, FL

#512 Nov 24, 2013
HOHOHO!! We are saving our money , and taking collections up we will have the Santa Claus red carpet ready to roll out when she gets home hohoho!!
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#513 Nov 24, 2013
Kim and Lynn wrote:
HOHOHO!! We are saving our money , and taking collections up we will have the Santa Claus red carpet ready to roll out when she gets home hohoho!!
What year?
Kim and Lynn

Tampa, FL

#514 Nov 25, 2013
This year cant wait to roll out the red carpet for her this xmas hohoho
Kim and Lynn

Tampa, FL

#515 Nov 30, 2013
Gobble Gobble Gobble anybody got any Thanksgiving left overs we didnt even get to goble gobble gobble for Thanksgiving we been saving up our money for the santa claus red carpet
concerned neighbor

United States

#516 Dec 3, 2013
Lights are on but where is her daughter.??????? Concerned very.
Cop

El Dorado, AR

#517 Dec 3, 2013
concerned neighbor wrote:
Lights are on but where is her daughter.??????? Concerned very.
Jail?
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#518 Dec 4, 2013
ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! The crazy woman is back in town to visit. Do NOT leave any of your water bottles unattended!
concerned neighbor

United States

#519 Dec 9, 2013
That crazy women does not have poor ava. I have seen her but where is her daughter .wow we have a crazy women beside us.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#520 Dec 9, 2013
It might be more interesting if Charles Clowney was still there.
pee wee herman

Phoenix, AZ

#521 Dec 9, 2013
I'm his cousin in N.m. He and his son are sweethearts. He is very much known. and loved here. He is a beutiful Real man in every. sense of the word. We are allpraying for him to to get justise. The child is where God intended to be. In her dad's. care
Truth

Tampa, FL

#522 Dec 9, 2013
Lara is a good mother and loves her children. She is all talk and would not hurt anyone. It was all. talk from. years of being hurt I hope and pray she gets the mental. support and meds she needs through all of this. For her childrens sake if nothing else. For. them to see their mother in prison it would do them more harm than. good and. their lives. would be ruined. If he was half the man you say he. is he. would. never want. to see their childs mother in. prison Lara needs meds love mental and professional help to help her to recover from how she was mentally hurt during her marriage is harmless and comes from a good family. Love her and. support her in every way through her difficult times. Forgive her. because of the mental hurt she.know not what she do! Prayers and best wishes to you Lara God is with you and I am too! To harm anyone is not. the sweetheart. thats the real you! People that know you. know you are harmless and all the BS from all these haters is not true.Laras Friend
not a friend

United States

#523 Dec 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
Lara is a good mother and loves her children. She is all talk and would not hurt anyone. It was all. talk from. years of being hurt I hope and pray she gets the mental. support and meds she needs through all of this. For her childrens sake if nothing else. For. them to see their mother in prison it would do them more harm than. good and. their lives. would be ruined. If he was half the man you say he. is he. would. never want. to see their childs mother in. prison Lara needs meds love mental and professional help to help her to recover from how she was mentally hurt during her marriage is harmless and comes from a good family. Love her and. support her in every way through her difficult times. Forgive her. because of the mental hurt she.know not what she do! Prayers and best wishes to you Lara God is with you and I am too! To harm anyone is not. the sweetheart. thats the real you! People that know you. know you are harmless and all the BS from all these haters is not true.Laras Friend
good mother no she is not she should have thought of those kids before Doing what she did she is not a good mother u are very ignorant.she already ruined their lives. She needs to be in prison u dont go around trying to have a man killed .she is a dicusting human .
concerned neighbor

United States

#524 Dec 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
Lara we all know u dont have ur daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
computer thugs 30 min urmom 27
S.T.D. Alert! *** 32 min put a name on it 7
Cheryl Cochran Wilson (Dec '08) 3 hr Two coppers 43
laiken miller (Jul '14) 5 hr Duck lover 6
Hoping For Overdue Triple Crown Today (Jun '14) 6 hr Duck lover 23
Blakney Bryant (Sep '11) 7 hr curiousoleme 12
Any girls like to go a little fast 7 hr Hmmmmm 10
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE