kim

United States

#484 Nov 9, 2013
Roflmao wrote:
<quoted text>Lara B (Beautiful) Mason don't you wish you wasn't such a fat miserable Fug??? Roflmao
u are a f---en idiot
Roflmao

Tampa, FL

#485 Nov 9, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>u are a f---en idiot
You are too you jealous fat miserable fugingidiot. Roflmfao.
kim

United States

#486 Nov 9, 2013
Roflmao wrote:
<quoted text> You are too you jealous fat miserable fugingidiot. Roflmfao.
I'm glad u are able to admit that u are a F---en idiot. So funny.
Pathetic

Jena, LA

#487 Nov 9, 2013
You people are pathetic, do none of you have a life or maybe you just all have a few extra voices in your own heads. I get on topix maybe once a month just to see what BS the "topix trash" have stirred up, its amusing usually, but this is ridiculous, been going on months with this, mostly same few people posting. Maybe you all should rethink your own life and wth would make you obsessed with this? I challenge you pyschos to not post another comment on this subject, bet you can't....LMAO at you warped people.
kim

United States

#488 Nov 9, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>if only u knew not fat far from ugly u don't even know who the f--- I am. Let me tell u something u f--- the only reason that stupid b---- is not sitting in a f---ing cell as of right now is because of mommy and daddy. If it were not for mommy and daddy and a huge bond she would be in jail she has so much farther to go u f--- court are plea read the facts f---. she does not even have her own children. She wanted a man dead. Are u wanting her money is that why u defend her that's all she's got left .....
ha.
kim

United States

#489 Nov 9, 2013
kim wrote:
PS the money is not even hers. That's mommy and daddy's. She has no brain to to earn money are to raise her own kids she sure is lucky to have been adopted . I'm sure there pissed they adopted a monster.
ha
Roflmao

Tampa, FL

#490 Nov 9, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>ha.
There you go again ringing your own bell on your own post damn! You got lots of room to be talking about someone else idiot!!
Roflmao

Tampa, FL

#491 Nov 9, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>ha
Well atleast she has got some money to spend brokeazz jealous fat fugingidiot roflmao
Roflmao

Tampa, FL

#492 Nov 9, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>ha
Well atleast she has got some money to spend brokeazz jealous fat fugingidiot roflmao hahaha and you dont hahaha save up for the santa claus red carpet hohoho
Kim and Lynn

Tampa, FL

#493 Nov 9, 2013
We going to rob our piggy banks to buy the santa claus red carpet hohoho
kim

United States

#494 Nov 10, 2013
Kim and Lynn wrote:
We going to rob our piggy banks to buy the santa claus red carpet hohoho
u are a joke.
Kim

Tampa, FL

#495 Nov 10, 2013
I meant I'm a joke sorry about that! Hahaha
true

United States

#496 Nov 10, 2013
Oh My wrote:
Money can't buy you class nor common sense either. What a terrible burden this had to be for her teenage son. I just don't see how her wealth will keep her from doing some time.
true.
true

United States

#497 Nov 10, 2013
Benn wrote:
With ricin being involved with terrorism, I think she is screwed! Her not getting charged, not a chance in hell, she tried to hire a cop to kill her ex husband!
true
true

United States

#498 Nov 10, 2013
What I did wrote:
<quoted text> I just entered: Albuquerque New Mexico Lara Mason. This has a picture of her, can't tell if that's a worried look or a mean as hell look. Her one phone call, "Hurry up Daddy, don't forget your check book".
true
true

United States

#499 Nov 10, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>if only u knew not fat far from ugly u don't even know who the f--- I am. Let me tell u something u f--- the only reason that stupid b---- is not sitting in a f---ing cell as of right now is because of mommy and daddy. If it were not for mommy and daddy and a huge bond she would be in jail she has so much farther to go u f--- court are plea read the facts f---. she does not even have her own children. She wanted a man dead. Are u wanting her money is that why u defend her that's all she's got left .....
true
true

United States

#500 Nov 10, 2013
kim wrote:
PS the money is not even hers. That's mommy and daddy's. She has no brain to to earn money are to raise her own kids she sure is lucky to have been adopted . I'm sure there pissed they adopted a monster.
true.
Kim

Tampa, FL

#501 Nov 10, 2013
kim wrote:
Thank u u are so right I'm from al albuquerque. And its big out here.
Started out you from Albuquerque , now you from ElDorado you cant keep your story straight liar
Native NM

Tampa, FL

#502 Nov 11, 2013
Hey Kim didn't you use to bump her step son??
true

United States

#504 Nov 11, 2013
Native NM wrote:
And she put yo azz on the road too didnt she Kim ??
ya ok. Ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eldo council 7 hr sos 16
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) 11 hr Truth 15
white van being searched for 12 hr blue van driver 11
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 18 hr Lori 14
cheryl williams Thu newnews 26
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu BARNEYII 30,462
moonshiners makeing poison Wed Tinman 31
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web