Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#382 Nov 1, 2013
cicil sena ex cop wrote:
one im a ex police officer santa fe pd i know and love laura as a friend shes sweet she would give her soul to help people you guy judge to fast learn the story mabe he was a bad guy a user abuse is awful i dont know but with me lara was a doll she has my support cicil and her family there awsoome please be nice to them and dont judge hugs cicil lara helped us i fell someting wrong i know her respet her sorry and family
What soul?? She tried to kill her husband!
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#383 Nov 1, 2013
cicil sena ex cop wrote:
one im a ex police officer santa fe pd i know and love laura as a friend shes sweet she would give her soul to help people you guy judge to fast learn the story mabe he was a bad guy a user abuse is awful i dont know but with me lara was a doll she has my support cicil and her family there awsoome please be nice to them and dont judge hugs cicil lara helped us i fell someting wrong i know her respet her sorry and family
you are ignorant.give me a break . u are no ex cop u would know bester. U are ant as f ing stupid as she is
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#384 Nov 1, 2013
cicil sena ex cop wrote:
maybe u are the cop who wanted to help her that she talked abt wanting to help her and I doubt u are from Santa fe but there are ways to find out who u are u would think u would know that if u were a cop .
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#385 Nov 1, 2013
kim? LMaO. This is the worthless welfare freakFag. You know, like dam near ALL these comments are. FkingIdiot. Talk to yourself Gooberlips. Eat that govt. cheese you poor MF. How'd you like that decrease on that foodstamp card today? LMAO. Maybe they'll do away with the stamps and welfare and faze you useless parasites out. Talk to yourself U useless POS. LMAO.
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#386 Nov 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
kim? LMaO. This is the worthless welfare freakFag. You know, like dam near ALL these comments are. FkingIdiot. Talk to yourself Gooberlips. Eat that govt. cheese you poor MF. How'd you like that decrease on that foodstamp card today? LMAO. Maybe they'll do away with the stamps and welfare and faze you useless parasites out. Talk to yourself U useless POS. LMAO.
u are too stupid
Laras friend

Tampa, FL

#387 Nov 2, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>u are too stupid
You are stupid too ! Anyone with anything good to say about her you have some smart ass remark to say stupid! Remember innocent until proven guilty! Theres more to her case that we dont know!! You sound like a person with perspnal issues against Lara! People that know her knows she is not a killer! Crazy talk broken heart scorned feelings talk , but its just not her! She wouldn't hurt anyone the girl is harmless I dont give a damn what you and all these ignorant people have to say!! Say what you want Kim , &Lynn yall are miserable people with personal jealousy and issues trying to bring her to your level!
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#388 Nov 2, 2013
Laras friend wrote:
<quoted text> You are stupid too ! Anyone with anything good to say about her you have some smart ass remark to say stupid! Remember innocent until proven guilty! Theres more to her case that we dont know!! You sound like a person with perspnal issues against Lara! People that know her knows she is not a killer! Crazy talk broken heart scorned feelings talk , but its just not her! She wouldn't hurt anyone the girl is harmless I dont give a damn what you and all these ignorant people have to say!! Say what you want Kim , &Lynn yall are miserable people with personal jealousy and issues trying to bring her to your level!
f*** ur. Self jealous of a miserable woman who wanted this man dead .and all the stupid s--- u wrote ur ignorant broken heart scorned feelings does not give this fool any right to have wanted him dead .screw u .
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#389 Nov 2, 2013
Laras friend wrote:
<quoted text> You are stupid too ! Anyone with anything good to say about her you have some smart ass remark to say stupid! Remember innocent until proven guilty! Theres more to her case that we dont know!! You sound like a person with perspnal issues against Lara! People that know her knows she is not a killer! Crazy talk broken heart scorned feelings talk , but its just not her! She wouldn't hurt anyone the girl is harmless I dont give a damn what you and all these ignorant people have to say!! Say what you want Kim , &Lynn yall are miserable people with personal jealousy and issues trying to bring her to your level!
read the charges u ignorant f---.they speak volumes abt what ur friend whatever the f--- she is to u wanted to do.
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#390 Nov 2, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>maybe u are the cop who wanted to help her that she talked abt wanting to help her and I doubt u are from Santa fe but there are ways to find out who u are u would think u would know that if u were a cop .
So true!!! I'm sure there is a "reason" he is an ex cop!
Laras friend

Tampa, FL

#391 Nov 2, 2013
A pretty girl a sweetheart too haha Lynn & Kim dont you wish you was too !!! Probably Fat and FUGLY lmao
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#392 Nov 2, 2013
Laras friend wrote:
A pretty girl a sweetheart too haha Lynn & Kim dont you wish you was too !!! Probably Fat and FUGLY lmao
Lara is the ugly one.... Inside and out
I Know

Tampa, FL

#393 Nov 2, 2013
I know for a fact you both are two ton honey buns and are green with envy thats all just sayin (:
Lynn

Tampa, FL

#394 Nov 2, 2013
Im FUGLY FUGLY and I m jealous of Laras stunning good looks
Kim

Tampa, FL

#395 Nov 2, 2013
I'm jealous of her too :( , wish I was beautiful like lara :(
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#396 Nov 2, 2013
Laras friend wrote:
if only u knew not fat far from ugly u don't even know who the f--- I am. Let me tell u something u f--- the only reason that stupid b---- is not sitting in a f---ing cell as of right now is because of mommy and daddy. If it were not for mommy and daddy and a huge bond she would be in jail she has so much farther to go u f--- court are plea read the facts f---. she does not even have her own children. She wanted a man dead. Are u wanting her money is that why u defend her that's all she's got left .....
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#397 Nov 2, 2013
PS the money is not even hers. That's mommy and daddy's. She has no brain to to earn money are to raise her own kids she sure is lucky to have been adopted . I'm sure there pissed they adopted a monster.
trurhfully

Tampa, FL

#398 Nov 2, 2013
why does she always wear black everytime i have ever seen her she was wearing all black why?
kim

Albuquerque, NM

#399 Nov 2, 2013
trurhfully wrote:
why does she always wear black everytime i have ever seen her she was wearing all black why?
cause she's a f---ing black widow.
Really

Tampa, FL

#400 Nov 2, 2013
does the black widow bite in the bedroom at night?? lmao
Really

Tampa, FL

#401 Nov 2, 2013
Hmmm would love for the black widow to wrap her arms and legs around me in the bedroom!! is her lip lock toxic ??? roflmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mary thomason, lawyer (Jan '13) 12 min All the same 20
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 min voter 30,819
El Dorado Times-News Endorsement of Meth Head 19 min All the same 13
joe telford! is he crazy 21 min All the same 4
Teacher chocked down 4 hr Fed Up 17
Starving animals on hwy82 between CC road and a... 17 hr FYI 63
Phil Eppinette 17 hr Truth 26
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE