United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

judge wrote:
She is smoking hot darling, her hot looks will set her free! Hot as she looks all the men on the jury will be looking at how hot she looks and set her free, like it or not so eat your heart out with envy darling she is smoking hot
Well, the smoking hot teacher in Magnolia got convicted for screwing her 13 year old student!
curious

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

What was her name ? When was this?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Maybe we can get some theater district publicity if Lara gets us in another TV murder magazine show. Maybe we could get our own murder mini-series with the missing teenage maid, the unidentified tall blonde ( Annunaki ?) at the White Hall Court, the former Mrs. Johnny Evans...
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

judge wrote:
She is smoking hot darling, her hot looks will set her free! Hot as she looks all the men on the jury will be looking at how hot she looks and set her free, like it or not so eat your heart out with envy darling she is smoking hot
what a joke u are ! You must be like 2 and if u were not a complete idiot u would know all the charges are serious 16 years total . looks have nothing to do with the law .u will see. Get over ur self u ignorant fool.
ummm

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

kim wrote:
<quoted text>what a joke u are ! You must be like 2 and if u were not a complete idiot u would know all the charges are serious 16 years total . looks have nothing to do with the law .u will see. Get over ur self u ignorant fool.
Its so funny that this psycho will defend a would-be murderer and praise her like she can do no wrong, yet he is disturbingly obsessed with bashing other people for minor offenses. He gets mad when other people get off easy and claims everyone is 'corrupt' but has said all over this thread how awesome it is that Laura might get off easy because of that same corruption. That guy is the biggest hypocrite ever. He's crazy as shit. I'm so glad that Mason woman is being tried in a different state, because when she ends up in prison for a few years this sicko won't be able to visit her in prison to kiss her ass.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

ummm wrote:
<quoted text> Its so funny that this psycho will defend a would-be murderer and praise her like she can do no wrong, yet he is disturbingly obsessed with bashing other people for minor offenses. He gets mad when other people get off easy and claims everyone is 'corrupt' but has said all over this thread how awesome it is that Laura might get off easy because of that same corruption. That guy is the biggest hypocrite ever. He's crazy as shit. I'm so glad that Mason woman is being tried in a different state, because when she ends up in prison for a few years this sicko won't be able to visit her in prison to kiss her ass.
well said.
kim

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

I'm really the topixFag. I use girl's names cause it makes my ignorantAzz feel feminine, IMAFAG. I will sukieUdikie. Truth is 99% of every comment on this Topic is ME. hehehehehehehe. I'm a welfare/food stamp homosexual that live's on Topix.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

kim wrote:
I'm really the topixFag. I use girl's names cause it makes my ignorantAzz feel feminine, IMAFAG. I will sukieUdikie. Truth is 99% of every comment on this Topic is ME. hehehehehehehe. I'm a welfare/food stamp homosexual that live's on Topix.
f...off freak.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

kim wrote:
<quoted text>f...off freak.
LMAO, here's theFag calling his own ignorantAzz a freak. Maybe the disease carrying, nasty MF is catching on. LMAO. What a fkingIdiot.
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

What a joke topix is maybe one day the idiots on here will get it maybe the older u get . u will understand a little girl has lost a mother a brother all because she wanted a man dead . it's not funny what this women wanted to do .
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Well well well wrote:
It's going to get real interesting when the video footage is played lmao! Someones greed for money may get them quite a long prison sentence! If they know what I know , to keep out of prison for a very long time it might be very wise of them to tell about the other persons role in this! Was money , greed , gifts, and reconciliation worth it? Not under these terms, and conditions! Hmmmm could be interesting in the end! Think what you want to ! Truth now or consequences later as the old saying goes! I think I would go ahead , and step forward right now with the truth! Anyway let's see what happens!
Lara mason is the one charged no one else get ur dam story straight.
Troll

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

??????? Now what ?????????? Any breaking News ??????????
Breaking News

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

She is a Freebird now!
for real

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Mr Hussman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Albequerque newspaper buries bullshit like this in the back pages/crime reports. They save the positive stories and important things for the front page, unlike our poor excuse of a snooze times. Our local paper is pathetic.
I totally agree with you, the paper today had the 6th page of yesterday's paper. Do they not even have the ability to know one day from the next. And the editor gets in paper and slams Topix because you can comment without real name. Such an idiot, in real newspapers people speak out section is always without name so that city can see how people really feel about what is happening. I am not journalist but could they at least get spell check and maybe proof read their articles. Their writing sucks and we put these papers in the schools for kids to read. Teaching them to be idiots early.
Inspector

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Inspecting all these posts , looks like we have a well known celebrity both locally , and nationwide!! With her charming looks she may make Hollywood status one day in the near future!(: so standby
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Inspector wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE A MORON WITH A PERSONAL ISSUE BIG LADY. Roflmao
f***ur self u know nothing .
Lara Mason

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

CHARGES DROPPED!!! COMING HOME 4 Xmas!!!!
kim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Lara Mason wrote:
CHARGES DROPPED!!! COMING HOME 4 Xmas!!!!
u are stupid
cicil sena ex cop

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

one im a ex police officer santa fe pd i know and love laura as a friend shes sweet she would give her soul to help people you guy judge to fast learn the story mabe he was a bad guy a user abuse is awful i dont know but with me lara was a doll she has my support cicil and her family there awsoome please be nice to them and dont judge hugs cicil lara helped us i fell someting wrong i know her respet her sorry and family
Thank You

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Cicil I am behind her 100% I know whats in her heart! She is very hurt right now! I hope , and pray for her to be ok and be free again She is a doll ,and a sweetheart! Lara you have my prayers too !!Please Keep your head high! I hope you are safe and ok! You will always be innocent in my eyes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 27 min BARNEYII 29,623
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) 49 min Customer 69
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
? Susan Cary ? 2 hr Winston 5
Brandy Alewine fantasy world ends 4 hr Smalltownnothingtodo 32
Annie Gatlin 5 hr jps 8
Morgan couch of Jc (Jan '14) 9 hr omg 48
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••