WAIT AND SEE

United States

#272 Jul 31, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>u are as crazy and stupid as she is.
Wait and see an IDIOT I HOPE LARA PROVES YOU TO BE!!! I HOPE YOU ARE THE LAUGH OF TOWN, THE STUPID IDIOT YOU PROVED TO BE!! Lara will get the last loudest laugh I hope, and pray that you and all the people that has said things to hurt her will soon see!! She has ANGELS working to rescue her you may soon see!! She is not a miserable low life loser like you!!! A WINNER IN THE END WITH A MAJOR VICTORY THE LAST LAUGH WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE I HOPE YOU WILL ALL SEE!! GOD BLESS YOU LARA, GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE,AND I AM TOO!!! FOR THE KIND ACT YOU DID THE DAY I MET YOU I SENT MY SNOW WHITE ANGEL FROM HEAVEN TO ARMOR , AND RESCUE YOU!! FORGIVE the people that has hurt you they know not what they do!! Best of luck, and wishes to you Lara!!
crazy me

El Dorado, AR

#273 Aug 1, 2013
WAIT AND SEE wrote:
<quoted text> Wait and see an IDIOT I HOPE LARA PROVES YOU TO BE!!! I HOPE YOU ARE THE LAUGH OF TOWN, THE STUPID IDIOT YOU PROVED TO BE!! Lara will get the last loudest laugh I hope, and pray that you and all the people that has said things to hurt her will soon see!! She has ANGELS working to rescue her you may soon see!! She is not a miserable low life loser like you!!! A WINNER IN THE END WITH A MAJOR VICTORY THE LAST LAUGH WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE I HOPE YOU WILL ALL SEE!! GOD BLESS YOU LARA, GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE,AND I AM TOO!!! FOR THE KIND ACT YOU DID THE DAY I MET YOU I SENT MY SNOW WHITE ANGEL FROM HEAVEN TO ARMOR , AND RESCUE YOU!! FORGIVE the people that has hurt you they know not what they do!! Best of luck, and wishes to you Lara!!
This person is f*cking insane. Wow.
Its Scott Biatches

United States

#274 Aug 1, 2013
WAIT AND SEE wrote:
<quoted text> Wait and see an IDIOT I HOPE LARA PROVES YOU TO BE!!! I HOPE YOU ARE THE LAUGH OF TOWN, THE STUPID IDIOT YOU PROVED TO BE!! Lara will get the last loudest laugh I hope, and pray that you and all the people that has said things to hurt her will soon see!! She has ANGELS working to rescue her you may soon see!! She is not a miserable low life loser like you!!! A WINNER IN THE END WITH A MAJOR VICTORY THE LAST LAUGH WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE I HOPE YOU WILL ALL SEE!! GOD BLESS YOU LARA, GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE,AND I AM TOO!!! FOR THE KIND ACT YOU DID THE DAY I MET YOU I SENT MY SNOW WHITE ANGEL FROM HEAVEN TO ARMOR , AND RESCUE YOU!! FORGIVE the people that has hurt you they know not what they do!! Best of luck, and wishes to you Lara!!
She's been recorded offering a person money to kill him, she's going to jail period.Duh
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#275 Aug 1, 2013
crazy me wrote:
<quoted text> This person is f*cking insane. Wow.
very f*cking insane.
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#276 Aug 1, 2013
Its Scott Biatches wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been recorded offering a person money to kill him, she's going to jail period.Duh
u are so right Scott.
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#277 Aug 1, 2013
I HOPE SO wrote:
<quoted text> GREAT,GREAT,GREAT IF THEY HAVE BEEN DROPPED,AND LARA IS FREE!! TOLD YOU SO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM LAUGHING FOR HER TOO!!! Hahahahahahahahaaaaaah Kim, Lynn,Marie, and all the others that was wishing for terrible things to happen to Lara!!!!! ROFLMFAO FOR LARA'S VICTORY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAH!! BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!!! Laras Friend (:+))))(:-
I'm not wishing anything terrible for her but have only stated the truth. She WILL face the consequences for what she did!
Marie

El Dorado, AR

#278 Aug 1, 2013
WAIT AND SEE wrote:
Ok, Lara...... You are the only one that thinks so highly of yourself.
WAIT AND SEE

United States

#280 Aug 1, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not Lara you miserable pig!!! I think a lot of her though!!! She is a sweet person in my opinion and there is more to this than meets the eye!! You sadistic,miserable,evil bi*ch!! You can go straight to HE** as far as Im concerned!!
Nope

El Dorado, AR

#281 Aug 1, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that woman has time to give a shit about Topix. Really?

This is all that crazy guy acting, well, crazy as usual.
Marie

El Dorado, AR

#282 Aug 1, 2013
WAIT AND SEE wrote:
<quoted text> Im not Lara you miserable pig!!! I think a lot of her though!!! She is a sweet person in my opinion and there is more to this than meets the eye!! You sadistic,miserable,evil bi*ch!! You can go straight to HE** as far as Im concerned!!
So comical! You are the only one who thinks "a lot" of her. More to this than what meets the eye??? Seriously??? She was indicted by a grand jury! U r dumb!
FUNNY

United States

#283 Aug 1, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>
So comical! You are the only one who thinks "a lot" of her. More to this than what meets the eye??? Seriously??? She was indicted by a grand jury! U r dumb!
SO COMICAL HAHAHAAAH!! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!! SHE IS WELL LIKED,LIVES IN A VERY NICE HOUSE ,AND A LOVING GOOD MOTHER!! YOU DONT LIKE HER , BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HER!!!GRAND JURYS HAS INDICTED NUMEROUS PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS!!!! DOES NOT MEAN THEY WAS GUILTY STUPID!!! Later on when ALL EVIDENCE was presented to.a jury in court the outcome surprised everybody that was ready to convict before they went to trial !!! Like the talking head Nancy Grace had Casey Anthony convicted and on death row before she went to trial !!!! She is the expert that got proven wrong and Im so glad!!! Innocent until proven guilty!! I hope she comes out good, and proves all of you wrong!!
kim

Scottsdale, AZ

#284 Aug 1, 2013
WAIT AND SEE wrote:
<quoted text> Im not Lara you miserable pig!!! I think a lot of her though!!! She is a sweet person in my opinion and there is more to this than meets the eye!! You sadistic,miserable,evil bi*ch!! You can go straight to HE** as far as Im concerned!!
. Nut ........did u watch the video of ur sweet person in her Orange outfit she better get use to it.
kim

Scottsdale, AZ

#285 Aug 1, 2013
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text> SO COMICAL HAHAHAAAH!! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!! SHE IS WELL LIKED,LIVES IN A VERY NICE HOUSE ,AND A LOVING GOOD MOTHER!! YOU DONT LIKE HER , BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HER!!!GRAND JURYS HAS INDICTED NUMEROUS PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS!!!! DOES NOT MEAN THEY WAS GUILTY STUPID!!! Later on when ALL EVIDENCE was presented to.a jury in court the outcome surprised everybody that was ready to convict before they went to trial !!! Like the talking head Nancy Grace had Casey Anthony convicted and on death row before she went to trial !!!! She is the expert that got proven wrong and Im so glad!!! Innocent until proven guilty!! I hope she comes out good, and proves all of you wrong!!
your joking right. Ur a joke just like her.ur a nut aswell. Solicitation to commit first degree murder do u get that its murder ..
WAIT AND SEE

United States

#286 Aug 1, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>. Nut ........did u watch the video of ur sweet person in her Orange outfit she better get use to it.
Very funny!! Orange outfit!!!! Lmao!!! She looks sweet in anything she wears lmao!!! She is not like you look horrrible in anything you wear lmao!!! You miserable , two bagger buzzard faced pig!!! Lmao
AnnaNicole

Dallas, TX

#288 Aug 1, 2013
Kimmy?! There you are Kimmy! Kimmy I'm starving so shutup and get me a pizza!
Wrong

United States

#290 Aug 2, 2013
Get use to orange outfit Hahaha!! Only in your dreams KIM YOU TWO TON MISERABLE HONEY BUN!!!! Just because you are miserable dont mean she has to be!!! Haha!!! I guess bringing her down to your level helps boost your low life self esteem !!! Innocent UNTIL proven guilty!!!!
Hmmm

El Dorado, AR

#292 Aug 2, 2013
I don't really see how anyone would be jealous of a messed up, muderous-hearted individual just because he or she has money. Just saying. Personally, I'd rather be poor than have such a vicious spirit. Thank goodness I'm not poor, or murderous.
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#293 Aug 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
I don't really see how anyone would be jealous of a messed up, muderous-hearted individual just because he or she has money. Just saying. Personally, I'd rather be poor than have such a vicious spirit. Thank goodness I'm not poor, or murderous.
Great point!!!
Omg

El Dorado, AR

#294 Aug 2, 2013
FUNNY wrote:
<quoted text> SO COMICAL HAHAHAAAH!! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!! SHE IS WELL LIKED,LIVES IN A VERY NICE HOUSE ,AND A LOVING GOOD MOTHER!! YOU DONT LIKE HER , BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HER!!!GRAND JURYS HAS INDICTED NUMEROUS PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS!!!! DOES NOT MEAN THEY WAS GUILTY STUPID!!! Later on when ALL EVIDENCE was presented to.a jury in court the outcome surprised everybody that was ready to convict before they went to trial !!! Like the talking head Nancy Grace had Casey Anthony convicted and on death row before she went to trial !!!! She is the expert that got proven wrong and Im so glad!!! Innocent until proven guilty!! I hope she comes out good, and proves all of you wrong!!
Good loving mother?? That's a joke. What mother allows her 16 yr old son shoot up steroids??
Wrong

United States

#295 Aug 2, 2013
She would have tore his butt up had she known!!! What kind of relationship did her and her stepson have?????????? ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Shaw Vines 1 hr Daddysexy 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Jose Washington 30,771
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 7 hr Local 12
Sheriff car, Mt Holly Rd 17 hr TaxPayer 22
Secret Fri Duck lover 8
Don that hangs out at the bars?? Thu Girl Beware 4
Your phone is the snitch Thu Grigori 9

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 28 at 9:09AM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match