Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#210 Jul 25, 2013
wait and see wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!! Im NOT RUSS for damn sure had I been dating her, she wouldnt be where she is now!! I would have stopped it in its tracks before it started!! I thought Russ dumped her, now he all the sudden worships her!!lol He must not have cared too much about her,he must not, or he would have stopped it before it started good!!I hope you can relate to that
So it's his fault that he didn't care enough and try to stop her from having her ex-husband killed?? You are as crazy as she is!
Just saying

Euless, TX

#211 Jul 26, 2013
I think this person that claims to be Kim is the scorned ex wife of Russ!!
IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN

United States

#212 Jul 26, 2013
Just saying wrote:
I think this person that claims to be Kim is the scorned ex wife of Russ!!
YOU HAVE A POINT THERE!! If the truth was known probably is her, or someone that some strong personal issues with her for some reason.
Lara was mad about her ex cheating all the time I cant visualize her involved with a married man tearing someone elses family apart ! I guess all will come out in the trial if there even is a trial.. Time will reveal the truth ..
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#213 Jul 26, 2013
IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN wrote:
<quoted text> YOU HAVE A POINT THERE!! If the truth was known probably is her, or someone that some strong personal issues with her for some reason.
Lara was mad about her ex cheating all the time I cant visualize her involved with a married man tearing someone elses family apart ! I guess all will come out in the trial if there even is a trial.. Time will reveal the truth ..
And u r probably Lara
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#214 Jul 26, 2013
I can't believe they gave u access to the internet. Please don't buy any ricin beans and try to have someone else knocked off.
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#215 Jul 26, 2013
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
And u r probably Lara
thanks Lynn.
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#216 Jul 26, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text> thanks Lynn.
more then likely it is.
IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN

United States

#217 Jul 26, 2013
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
And u r probably Lara
Not Lara, but if you will read earlier posts it was Kim that brought up her seeing a married man, and his name Russ Hall! He must have liked Lara better than the person using Kim as a alias!! Thats why Kim is scorned, and jealous.
IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN

United States

#218 Jul 26, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text> thanks Lynn.
KIM AKA LYNN, ALL THE SAME PERSON!!LMAO Now we know Kim is Russ H scorned ex! Whatalozer
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#219 Jul 26, 2013
IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN wrote:
<quoted text> Not Lara, but if you will read earlier posts it was Kim that brought up her seeing a married man, and his name Russ Hall! He must have liked Lara better than the person using Kim as a alias!! Thats why Kim is scorned, and jealous.
lol ok. I'm not Lynn but iam Kim. Jealous of a woman that looks like a dude I don't think so. Listen. Bottom line is she tried to have her ex killed. She is a looser and a complete idiot. She will do time. And then u can just *uck urself.
TOO FUNNY BUT TRUE

United States

#220 Jul 26, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>lol ok. I'm not Lynn but iam Kim. Jealous of a woman that looks like a dude I don't think so. Listen. Bottom line is she tried to have her ex killed. She is a looser and a complete idiot. She will do time. And then u can just *uck urself.
Her GREAT LOOKS,MONEY,AND SEXY HOT BODY WILL SET HER FREE! Someday in the near future you will see the total package like Lara walk free! She will laugh loudest in the end, due to her victory!! In grief over her victory, and proving you wrong Im so sure you will be !!!! HaHaHa!!!
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#221 Jul 26, 2013
TOO FUNNY BUT TRUE wrote:
<quoted text> Her GREAT LOOKS,MONEY,AND SEXY HOT BODY WILL SET HER FREE! Someday in the near future you will see the total package like Lara walk free! She will laugh loudest in the end, due to her victory!! In grief over her victory, and proving you wrong Im so sure you will be !!!! HaHaHa!!!
lol ok. Fake boobs ugly face whatever u say. She will do time. Lara stop writing abt ur self. Whatever. Lol so stupid u are.
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#222 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text> Her GREAT LOOKS,MONEY,AND SEXY HOT BODY WILL SET HER FREE! Someday in the near future you will see the total package like Lara walk free! She will laugh loudest in the end, due to her victory!! In grief over her victory, and proving you wrong Im so sure you will be !!!! HaHaHa!!!
I am not Kim but I am certain that u r Lara. You have contradicted yourself in almost every post. U said that u wouldn't see a married man and then u said that he liked u more than his wife. U ARE Lara..... Getting twisted up in all your lies like u always do and so in love with yourself. Now all your lies got u in a jam. U r wasting your time professing your innocence. Everyone knows u!
TOO FUNNY BUT TRUE

United States

#223 Jul 26, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>lol ok. Fake boobs ugly face whatever u say. She will do time. Lara stop writing abt ur self. Whatever. Lol so stupid u are.
You need a box of crying towels??? I will donate you a few cases so you can cry your eyes, and heart out!! Your ex went for the hotter woman Lara!! I know you are hurt, fiddle fiddle fiddle,my heart bleeds for you that a much sexier woman took your man from you!!I understand your angry, and getting on here with cowardly remarks is all you can do!!! SORRY, HAHAHAHA LOSER, SORE LOSER THAT IS!! HAHAHAHAHA
kim

Phoenix, AZ

#224 Jul 26, 2013
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Kim but I am certain that u r Lara. You have contradicted yourself in almost every post. U said that u wouldn't see a married man and then u said that he liked u more than his wife. U ARE Lara..... Getting twisted up in all your lies like u always do and so in love with yourself. Now all your lies got u in a jam. U r wasting your time professing your innocence. Everyone knows u!
. Well said Lynn. I wish I knew who u were I really like u. U know the truth aswell. She nothing but a piece of shit. Lara ya u Lara u piece of shit.
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#225 Jul 26, 2013
And it's not your money. It's your parents' money and I doubt there will be much left after this mess. U r so selfish. Have u not thought about what u r putting them through?? Of course not!! Because it's all about u! U don't care about anyone but yourself.
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#226 Jul 26, 2013
Shouldn't u be charging your ankle bracelet?
TOO FUNNY BUT TRUE

United States

#227 Jul 26, 2013
Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!! Won your man its plain to see she will win in court again , because money, good looks, and politics will always set you free!! Hahahahaha
TOO FUNNY BUT TRUE

United States

#228 Jul 26, 2013
Lynn wrote:
And it's not your money. It's your parents' money and I doubt there will be much left after this mess. U r so selfish. Have u not thought about what u r putting them through?? Of course not!! Because it's all about u! U don't care about anyone but yourself.
She is a WINNER not a loser like you, you will soon see!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha loser!!
Lynn

El Dorado, AR

#229 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text> Hahaha!! Won your man its plain to see she will win in court again , because money, good looks, and politics will always set you free!! Hahahahaha
U didn't win MY man. And we aren't discussing your self-proclaimed "sexy hot body". It's about your morals and u don't have any. It's very sad and pathetic that your "looks" are the only thing good u have to say about yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy WAlker Dixon Tennyson Swearengen 1 hr WWJD 12
new ebola cola 5 hr huh 13
Ebola is likly in El Dorado 6 hr Dummy 51
Pandora's Lounge 6 hr Ivan 5
Halloween re-scheduled 7 hr Agnostic 28
justin lewis ''aka'' twink is having twins 9 hr omg 1
New Restaurant 10 hr new food 12
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Jobs