THE TRUTH IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I believe her step son preyed on her broken down mental state, to move in for the kill!! Time, and a trial will tell!! If you know something about the conspiracy to entrap her, you need to help her!! If you was part of this remember karma is a bit*h

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evident that prosecution would get a conviction on this one. Plea bargains on petty crimes help save taxpayer money.
Your definition of petty crime and mine must be way different. I remember a recent slam dunk murder case our now ex prosecutor plea bargained. That particular idiot should be doing life without right now. I will however agree with you that this one will result in conviction.
kim

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Dison wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of petty crime and mine must be way different. I remember a recent slam dunk murder case our now ex prosecutor plea bargained. That particular idiot should be doing life without right now. I will however agree with you that this one will result in conviction.
Lara will be convicted.........
kim

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

THE TRUTH IS wrote:
I believe her step son preyed on her broken down mental state, to move in for the kill!! Time, and a trial will tell!! If you know something about the conspiracy to entrap her, you need to help her!! If you was part of this remember karma is a bit*h
lol. Ya ok.
kim

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

THE TRUTH IS wrote:
broken down mental state give me a *ucking break. I bet u believe monkey s can fly aswell. Well let me tell u she will get off the day monkeys can fly out of her ass. Not any time soon. 4 felony charges. All added up equal 16 years.
Fran

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

THE TRUTH IS wrote:
<quoted text> YOU DO NOT KNOW ALL THE FACTS!!! I know you , and Kim.may hope, and wish for bad things to happen to Lara!!! You will reap what you sew!! There is more to this than meets the eye, or what vague one sided part the media has published!! Grand jurys hand down indictments all the time, but the case has not been tried!! SHE IS INNOCENT UNTIL SHE IS PROVEN GUILTY!! I DONT CARE WHAT KIND OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS YALL MAKE!! I NEVER will believe she was the one that orchestrated all of this. I believe she confided in the wrong person who was the real mastermind, and instigated this all along until time for the sting, then let Lara take all the heat!! I believe she was sugared and buttered up for a frame up!! I believe her ex, her stepson, and their buddy Homie rehearsed how they was going to entrap Lara a long time before the instigation by the culprit begin!! If this is the case I hope the step son gets the punishment he deserves!! I hope he gets his a** beat every day in prison!! He is a beast, not a hero for damn sure!!
So her ex, the intended victim, is such a brilliant genius of a mastermind that he orchestrated to set her up? Convinced her to request a hit on him? You make that woman sound like some kind of mentally handicapped, helpless imbecile, and she's not. According to you, she's incapable of the slightest brain function and her ex is a super intelligent master manipulator. Ridiculous. It would be nearly impossible to set something up like a hit, then "let someone else take the heat", without that person being involved somehow. I'm not saying she's guilty. For all I know she didn't try to hire an assassin directly and all of this is a misunderstanding of words, but to claim she is completely innocent of any wrongdoing and wasn't involved in any way, is pretty absurd. I doubt you are anything but mildly acquainted with those people and really don't know what you're talking about. My guess is that you are one of those pathetic, low-level brown nosers who defends anyone with a name in this town so that you can talk yourself up to your friends about how you know so and so and they are just so wonderful. Underling wannabes like you are pathetic and laughed at by those people.

Wait... you must be the stalker loser mentioned in another post. Why do I bother...
wait and see

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

kim wrote:
<quoted text>broken down mental state give me a *ucking break. I bet u believe monkey s can fly aswell. Well let me tell u she will get off the day monkeys can fly out of her ass. Not any time soon. 4 felony charges. All added up equal 16 years.
The verdict may surprise you!! Everyone had Casey Anthony convicted too, but she walked free!! So will Lara, watch and see!! I hope she walks free, you and others who wish because you will reap what you sew you heartless, evil coward bi*ch it will happen to you!! He/She who laughs last will laugh the loudest!! I hope to see Lara get the last laugh!! God is on Laras side, and I am too!!
kim

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

wait and see wrote:
<quoted text> The verdict may surprise you!! Everyone had Casey Anthony convicted too, but she walked free!! So will Lara, watch and see!! I hope she walks free, you and others who wish because you will reap what you sew you heartless, evil coward bi*ch it will happen to you!! He/She who laughs last will laugh the loudest!! I hope to see Lara get the last laugh!! God is on Laras side, and I am too!!
u keep hoping ........ No. We don't try to have people killed. U really think so stupid. No it was her who was heartless evil coward ....her ........Lara. got it.

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

wait and see wrote:
<quoted text> The verdict may surprise you!! Everyone had Casey Anthony convicted too, but she walked free!! So will Lara, watch and see!! I hope she walks free, you and others who wish because you will reap what you sew you heartless, evil coward bi*ch it will happen to you!! He/She who laughs last will laugh the loudest!! I hope to see Lara get the last laugh!! God is on Laras side, and I am too!!
Casey Anthony didn't try to hire a cop that I'm willing to bet was wired to A.)Plant drugs on someone and B.)Murder someone.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Maybe her cop friend in Arkansas Svengalid her into it to develop a legend to get himself imprisoned on an undercover assignment.
Tagger

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

THE TRUTH IS wrote:
<quoted text> YOU DO NOT KNOW ALL THE FACTS!!! I know you , and Kim.may hope, and wish for bad things to happen to Lara!!! You will reap what you sew!! There is more to this than meets the eye, or what vague one sided part the media has published!! Grand jurys hand down indictments all the time, but the case has not been tried!! SHE IS INNOCENT UNTIL SHE IS PROVEN GUILTY!! I DONT CARE WHAT KIND OF NEGATIVE COMMENTS YALL MAKE!! I NEVER will believe she was the one that orchestrated all of this. I believe she confided in the wrong person who was the real mastermind, and instigated this all along until time for the sting, then let Lara take all the heat!! I believe she was sugared and buttered up for a frame up!! I believe her ex, her stepson, and their buddy Homie rehearsed how they was going to entrap Lara a long time before the instigation by the culprit begin!! If this is the case I hope the step son gets the punishment he deserves!! I hope he gets his a** beat every day in prison!! He is a beast, not a hero for damn sure!!
Wear tin foil hats much?
wait and see

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

All the talking heads, Nancy Grace all the media still had her convicted before she was even tried for all the negative stuff on the media Im glad she won, and proved everyone wrong!!! I hope Lara walks scott free and proves all you people wrong thats deliberately, and like a bunch of lowlife cowards got on here and said ugly,hurtful things about her!! I still feel theres more to this than meets the eye!! I am on her side.. You can bet on that!! Hope she gets the last laugh !!
wait and see

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

kim wrote:
<quoted text>Lara will be convicted.........
I HOPE NOT FOR YOUR SAKE YOU EVIL, SADISTIC, STUPID ,HEARTLESS, COWARD BI*CH!! KEEP your negative hateful comments to yourself bi*ch!!
kim

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

wait and see wrote:
<quoted text> I HOPE NOT FOR YOUR SAKE YOU EVIL, SADISTIC, STUPID ,HEARTLESS, COWARD BI*CH!! KEEP your negative hateful comments to yourself bi*ch!!
* u hope for my sake. U sick * bitch.*bitch **bitch!!!!!!!! That is what u are just Like her. a sick *ucken *bitch . Are u could be Russ ..u know what. U mention her like u worship her u sick *uck. What abt her child who would have had no father.evil yes she is. That women thought of no one dumb ass but her evil self coward yes Lara is. Heartless yes she is stupid yes she is. U got all the right words not for me fool for ur idol u worship.
wait and see

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

kim wrote:
<quoted text> * u hope for my sake. U sick * bitch.*bitch **bitch!!!!!!!! That is what u are just Like her. a sick *ucken *bitch . Are u could be Russ ..u know what. U mention her like u worship her u sick *uck. What abt her child who would have had no father.evil yes she is. That women thought of no one dumb ass but her evil self coward yes Lara is. Heartless yes she is stupid yes she is. U got all the right words not for me fool for ur idol u worship.
LOL!! Im NOT RUSS for damn sure had I been dating her, she wouldnt be where she is now!! I would have stopped it in its tracks before it started!! I thought Russ dumped her, now he all the sudden worships her!!lol He must not have cared too much about her,he must not, or he would have stopped it before it started good!!I hope you can relate to that
Omg

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Cant believe everything you read.
wait and see

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Omg wrote:
Cant believe everything you read.
LOL THATS IF NOW I SAY IF! THIS RUSS EVEN EVEN EXISTED IN HER LIFE!! Maybe its another rumor thats not true someone like Kim started on here earlier!! I cant visualize her involved with a married man!! I may be wrong, kind of hard to believe any way especially considering the source!! Lol
kim

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

wait and see wrote:
<quoted text> LOL THATS IF NOW I SAY IF! THIS RUSS EVEN EVEN EXISTED IN HER LIFE!! Maybe its another rumor thats not true someone like Kim started on here earlier!! I cant visualize her involved with a married man!! I may be wrong, kind of hard to believe any way especially considering the source!! Lol
ur an idiot. That's all I have to say.
You know what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

kim wrote:
<quoted text> loserur an idiot. That's all I have to say.
More to this than meets the eye!! Dont be so judgemental!! I bet you are a real winner lol!! A sadie hawkins day race day loser that is!!! You are one misersble individual bringing Lara down ,and saying degrading thingd is probably the only way you have of getting your rocks off, and building your ego.. You are a spineless, heartless coward with a aligator mouth writing checks your big fat ugly bedridden miserable azz that probably is so fat that u cant even get out of bed to go cash !! We all understand this is the only thing you have to do for entertainment and fully understand!! Whatafkngloser Roflmmfao
disturbed

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Fran wrote:
<quoted text> So her ex, the intended victim, is such a brilliant genius of a mastermind that he orchestrated to set her up? Convinced her to request a hit on him? You make that woman sound like some kind of mentally handicapped, helpless imbecile, and she's not. According to you, she's incapable of the slightest brain function and her ex is a super intelligent master manipulator. Ridiculous. It would be nearly impossible to set something up like a hit, then "let someone else take the heat", without that person being involved somehow. I'm not saying she's guilty. For all I know she didn't try to hire an assassin directly and all of this is a misunderstanding of words, but to claim she is completely innocent of any wrongdoing and wasn't involved in any way, is pretty absurd. I doubt you are anything but mildly acquainted with those people and really don't know what you're talking about. My guess is that you are one of those pathetic, low-level brown nosers who defends anyone with a name in this town so that you can talk yourself up to your friends about how you know so and so and they are just so wonderful. Underling wannabes like you are pathetic and laughed at by those people.
Wait... you must be the stalker loser mentioned in another post. Why do I bother...
You are the only person on here that makes any sense. The rest of the comments are like watching high schoolers bitch at each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 2 hr educated 2,540
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr age limit 28,746
Name some men with small weiners 4 hr yeap 7
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Crazy 934
Big fat white women 5 hr Tinman Gringos M C 61
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 5 hr Yes 12
Timberlane McDonald's Still Worst in Town 7 hr Duck lover 31
•••
•••