Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to commit murder

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of677
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LOL

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 11, 2013
 
What the heck was she thinking? Guess she thought the Mason money would keep her out of jail.
Oh My

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Money can't buy you class nor common sense either. What a terrible burden this had to be for her teenage son. I just don't see how her wealth will keep her from doing some time.
well

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 11, 2013
 
It would take some doing.
Common Cents

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

Money, combined with the kid as a bargaining chip, will let the crazy btch walk. She may do a "little" nut house time, but that will be it. You can bet the Mason's have already been in N.M. writing checks and greasing palms. This crazy btch is 46 years old, what is in her is embedded, she will not change. The nut house will be paid off after cooling off time and this animal will be released back into the wild, El Dorado. God only knows what she will do next. The almighty dollar is something ain't it? Congrats to the husband and praise to the son who knew right from wrong, this young man will do good in life.
Benn

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

With ricin being involved with terrorism, I think she is screwed! Her not getting charged, not a chance in hell, she tried to hire a cop to kill her ex husband!
Common Cents

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 11, 2013
 
Benn wrote:
With ricin being involved with terrorism, I think she is screwed! Her not getting charged, not a chance in hell, she tried to hire a cop to kill her ex husband!
I would have agreed with you 30 years ago.
I Agree

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Common Cents wrote:
Money, combined with the kid as a bargaining chip, will let the crazy btch walk. She may do a "little" nut house time, but that will be it. You can bet the Mason's have already been in N.M. writing checks and greasing palms. This crazy btch is 46 years old, what is in her is embedded, she will not change. The nut house will be paid off after cooling off time and this animal will be released back into the wild, El Dorado. God only knows what she will do next. The almighty dollar is something ain't it? Congrats to the husband and praise to the son who knew right from wrong, this young man will do good in life.
I agree with you. It makes you think about how many are in prison because of the almighty dollar. I have never been a fan of the Mason's. Any time a hick comes into money, then come's to a town and tries to take it over, kind of throws up a red flag. Who did LARA get the "MURDERING" genes from, Momma or Daddy? This btch should be locked up for a loooong time.
common knowledge

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Common Cents wrote:
<quoted text> I would have agreed with you 30 years ago.
Many would agree that money would've gotten her out of this 30 year's ago. Now days, it doesn't have the same motivational significance.
rude

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I Agree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. It makes you think about how many are in prison because of the almighty dollar. I have never been a fan of the Mason's. Any time a hick comes into money, then come's to a town and tries to take it over, kind of throws up a red flag. Who did LARA get the "MURDERING" genes from, Momma or Daddy? This btch should be locked up for a loooong time.
She got the "Gene" from neither, in that she was adopted!
Buddy

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LOL wrote:
What the heck was she thinking? Guess she thought the Mason money would keep her out of jail.
Is this old man Dick Mason's and old lady Vert Mason's daughter?
yepp

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Common Cents wrote:
Money, combined with the kid as a bargaining chip, will let the crazy btch walk. She may do a "little" nut house time, but that will be it. You can bet the Mason's have already been in N.M. writing checks and greasing palms. This crazy btch is 46 years old, what is in her is embedded, she will not change. The nut house will be paid off after cooling off time and this animal will be released back into the wild, El Dorado. God only knows what she will do next. The almighty dollar is something ain't it? Congrats to the husband and praise to the son who knew right from wrong, this young man will do good in life.
You can bet your ass that she will will get the absolute lightest punishment possible. Even she gets any at all! Either it will be thrown out completely or she will end up with probation or some crap like that. Anyone realize yet that people with money can get away with ANYTHING in this town? The Masons are wealthy but even doctors kids and such get the same leniency. If you are a big fish or a medium fish it doesn't matter here, because El Dorado is a small ass pond. But yeah, the uber wealthy can get away with anything in this town. Anyone notice how the News-Times didn't even report on this until over a week after it happened? You can't trust our local newspaper to ever talk about the REAL news. No rich person's arrests are ever even mentioned. If anyone ever doubted how corrupt this town really is, this kind of thing sure does prove those kinds of idiots are wrong. This place is as corrupt as can be. There are a handful of highly wealthy mega millionaire people in this town who have done horrible, horrible things and they get a free pass every time. Then there are a few rich but not that rich people like doctors and such that still get light sentences when they screw up. Everyone else is totally screwed. Those few highly wealthy families run this town. They support the town, they give out money in charities, and spend money on getting people into official positions that will do their bidding. It sickens me. That kind of thing happens on a national scale all the time. Even with state senate or national presidential elections. The people that pay to put those scumbags in office OWN those people, so the officials work for them, not us.

This town makes me sick.
Doug

Kearney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 12, 2013
 
If anyone has the full text of the story of her arrest and could post it here, I'd be mighty grateful. Thanks!
Oh My

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

yepp wrote:
<quoted text> You can bet your ass that she will will get the absolute lightest punishment possible. Even she gets any at all! Either it will be thrown out completely or she will end up with probation or some crap like that. Anyone realize yet that people with money can get away with ANYTHING in this town? The Masons are wealthy but even doctors kids and such get the same leniency. If you are a big fish or a medium fish it doesn't matter here, because El Dorado is a small ass pond. But yeah, the uber wealthy can get away with anything in this town. Anyone notice how the News-Times didn't even report on this until over a week after it happened? You can't trust our local newspaper to ever talk about the REAL news. No rich person's arrests are ever even mentioned. If anyone ever doubted how corrupt this town really is, this kind of thing sure does prove those kinds of idiots are wrong. This place is as corrupt as can be. There are a handful of highly wealthy mega millionaire people in this town who have done horrible, horrible things and they get a free pass every time. Then there are a few rich but not that rich people like doctors and such that still get light sentences when they screw up. Everyone else is totally screwed. Those few highly wealthy families run this town. They support the town, they give out money in charities, and spend money on getting people into official positions that will do their bidding. It sickens me. That kind of thing happens on a national scale all the time. Even with state senate or national presidential elections. The people that pay to put those scumbags in office OWN those people, so the officials work for them, not us.
This town makes me sick.
Keep in mind that she will be facing courts in New Mexico. That is many states away and hopefully they have no idea who the Mason's are or care how much wealth they have. I do feel sorry for Lara's family. What a horrible situation to have to live with. Union County in my opinion is the exception and not the rule. People have gotten away with murder serving little or no time at all. Meanwhile others end up serving long sentences for parole violations, drug possession, and such.
What I did

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 12, 2013
 
Doug wrote:
If anyone has the full text of the story of her arrest and could post it here, I'd be mighty grateful. Thanks!
I just entered: Albuquerque New Mexico Lara Mason. This has a picture of her, can't tell if that's a worried look or a mean as hell look. Her one phone call, "Hurry up Daddy, don't forget your check book".
Angela Morgan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 12, 2013
 
I heard they confiscated a pressure cooker from her kitchen! Like,,,,,O.M.G!!
bye

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

yepp wrote:
<quoted text> You can bet your ass that she will will get the absolute lightest punishment possible. Even she gets any at all! Either it will be thrown out completely or she will end up with probation or some crap like that. Anyone realize yet that people with money can get away with ANYTHING in this town? The Masons are wealthy but even doctors kids and such get the same leniency. If you are a big fish or a medium fish it doesn't matter here, because El Dorado is a small ass pond. But yeah, the uber wealthy can get away with anything in this town. Anyone notice how the News-Times didn't even report on this until over a week after it happened? You can't trust our local newspaper to ever talk about the REAL news. No rich person's arrests are ever even mentioned. If anyone ever doubted how corrupt this town really is, this kind of thing sure does prove those kinds of idiots are wrong. This place is as corrupt as can be. There are a handful of highly wealthy mega millionaire people in this town who have done horrible, horrible things and they get a free pass every time. Then there are a few rich but not that rich people like doctors and such that still get light sentences when they screw up. Everyone else is totally screwed. Those few highly wealthy families run this town. They support the town, they give out money in charities, and spend money on getting people into official positions that will do their bidding. It sickens me. That kind of thing happens on a national scale all the time. Even with state senate or national presidential elections. The people that pay to put those scumbags in office OWN those people, so the officials work for them, not us.
This town makes me sick.
Hey dumbass! She was arrested in Albequerque, NM! This just makes you look like a dipshit and your whole post pointless. She'll be facing trial in the state of New Mexico
Oh Nooo

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I heard Richard promised to revitalize down town Albuquerque if they drop the charges to jay walking.
Oh My

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 13, 2013
 
Does anyone have the link to any articles about this in New Mexico. I am curious what their news paper had to say about Lara's crime.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh My wrote:
Does anyone have the link to any articles about this in New Mexico. I am curious what their news paper had to say about Lara's crime.
It said they wished she took that sorry POS out.
Mr Hussman

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 13, 2013
 
Oh My wrote:
Does anyone have the link to any articles about this in New Mexico. I am curious what their news paper had to say about Lara's crime.
The Albequerque newspaper buries bullshit like this in the back pages/crime reports. They save the positive stories and important things for the front page, unlike our poor excuse of a snooze times. Our local paper is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of677
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Answer Man 28,676
Lying and cheating spouses 16 min Real 10
Loose legged ladies 28 min Duck lover 9
Timberlane McDonald's Still Worst in Town 53 min Duck lover 26
Kayla Danielle Romaire 1 hr Such a pretener 6
4 brothers 3 hr Why 11
Keep A Word-Drop A Word (Jul '11) 3 hr 40ish 2,534
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••