Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to commit murder

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last
LOL

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 11, 2013
What the heck was she thinking? Guess she thought the Mason money would keep her out of jail.
Oh My

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jun 11, 2013
Money can't buy you class nor common sense either. What a terrible burden this had to be for her teenage son. I just don't see how her wealth will keep her from doing some time.
well

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 11, 2013
It would take some doing.
Common Cents

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Money, combined with the kid as a bargaining chip, will let the crazy btch walk. She may do a "little" nut house time, but that will be it. You can bet the Mason's have already been in N.M. writing checks and greasing palms. This crazy btch is 46 years old, what is in her is embedded, she will not change. The nut house will be paid off after cooling off time and this animal will be released back into the wild, El Dorado. God only knows what she will do next. The almighty dollar is something ain't it? Congrats to the husband and praise to the son who knew right from wrong, this young man will do good in life.
Benn

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jun 11, 2013
With ricin being involved with terrorism, I think she is screwed! Her not getting charged, not a chance in hell, she tried to hire a cop to kill her ex husband!
Common Cents

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Benn wrote:
With ricin being involved with terrorism, I think she is screwed! Her not getting charged, not a chance in hell, she tried to hire a cop to kill her ex husband!
I would have agreed with you 30 years ago.
I Agree

El Dorado, AR

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Common Cents wrote:
Money, combined with the kid as a bargaining chip, will let the crazy btch walk. She may do a "little" nut house time, but that will be it. You can bet the Mason's have already been in N.M. writing checks and greasing palms. This crazy btch is 46 years old, what is in her is embedded, she will not change. The nut house will be paid off after cooling off time and this animal will be released back into the wild, El Dorado. God only knows what she will do next. The almighty dollar is something ain't it? Congrats to the husband and praise to the son who knew right from wrong, this young man will do good in life.
I agree with you. It makes you think about how many are in prison because of the almighty dollar. I have never been a fan of the Mason's. Any time a hick comes into money, then come's to a town and tries to take it over, kind of throws up a red flag. Who did LARA get the "MURDERING" genes from, Momma or Daddy? This btch should be locked up for a loooong time.
common knowledge

Arlington, TX

#9 Jun 11, 2013
Common Cents wrote:
<quoted text> I would have agreed with you 30 years ago.
Many would agree that money would've gotten her out of this 30 year's ago. Now days, it doesn't have the same motivational significance.
rude

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jun 11, 2013
I Agree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you. It makes you think about how many are in prison because of the almighty dollar. I have never been a fan of the Mason's. Any time a hick comes into money, then come's to a town and tries to take it over, kind of throws up a red flag. Who did LARA get the "MURDERING" genes from, Momma or Daddy? This btch should be locked up for a loooong time.
She got the "Gene" from neither, in that she was adopted!
Buddy

El Dorado, AR

#12 Jun 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
What the heck was she thinking? Guess she thought the Mason money would keep her out of jail.
Is this old man Dick Mason's and old lady Vert Mason's daughter?
yepp

El Dorado, AR

#13 Jun 12, 2013
Common Cents wrote:
You can bet your ass that she will will get the absolute lightest punishment possible. Even she gets any at all! Either it will be thrown out completely or she will end up with probation or some crap like that. Anyone realize yet that people with money can get away with ANYTHING in this town? The Masons are wealthy but even doctors kids and such get the same leniency. If you are a big fish or a medium fish it doesn't matter here, because El Dorado is a small ass pond. But yeah, the uber wealthy can get away with anything in this town. Anyone notice how the News-Times didn't even report on this until over a week after it happened? You can't trust our local newspaper to ever talk about the REAL news. No rich person's arrests are ever even mentioned. If anyone ever doubted how corrupt this town really is, this kind of thing sure does prove those kinds of idiots are wrong. This place is as corrupt as can be. There are a handful of highly wealthy mega millionaire people in this town who have done horrible, horrible things and they get a free pass every time. Then there are a few rich but not that rich people like doctors and such that still get light sentences when they screw up. Everyone else is totally screwed. Those few highly wealthy families run this town. They support the town, they give out money in charities, and spend money on getting people into official positions that will do their bidding. It sickens me. That kind of thing happens on a national scale all the time. Even with state senate or national presidential elections. The people that pay to put those scumbags in office OWN those people, so the officials work for them, not us.

This town makes me sick.
Doug

Kearney, NE

#14 Jun 12, 2013
If anyone has the full text of the story of her arrest and could post it here, I'd be mighty grateful. Thanks!
Oh My

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jun 12, 2013
yepp wrote:
<quoted text> You can bet your ass that she will will get the absolute lightest punishment possible. Even she gets any at all! Either it will be thrown out completely or she will end up with probation or some crap like that. Anyone realize yet that people with money can get away with ANYTHING in this town? The Masons are wealthy but even doctors kids and such get the same leniency. If you are a big fish or a medium fish it doesn't matter here, because El Dorado is a small ass pond. But yeah, the uber wealthy can get away with anything in this town. Anyone notice how the News-Times didn't even report on this until over a week after it happened? You can't trust our local newspaper to ever talk about the REAL news. No rich person's arrests are ever even mentioned. If anyone ever doubted how corrupt this town really is, this kind of thing sure does prove those kinds of idiots are wrong. This place is as corrupt as can be. There are a handful of highly wealthy mega millionaire people in this town who have done horrible, horrible things and they get a free pass every time. Then there are a few rich but not that rich people like doctors and such that still get light sentences when they screw up. Everyone else is totally screwed. Those few highly wealthy families run this town. They support the town, they give out money in charities, and spend money on getting people into official positions that will do their bidding. It sickens me. That kind of thing happens on a national scale all the time. Even with state senate or national presidential elections. The people that pay to put those scumbags in office OWN those people, so the officials work for them, not us.
This town makes me sick.
Keep in mind that she will be facing courts in New Mexico. That is many states away and hopefully they have no idea who the Mason's are or care how much wealth they have. I do feel sorry for Lara's family. What a horrible situation to have to live with. Union County in my opinion is the exception and not the rule. People have gotten away with murder serving little or no time at all. Meanwhile others end up serving long sentences for parole violations, drug possession, and such.
What I did

El Dorado, AR

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Doug wrote:
If anyone has the full text of the story of her arrest and could post it here, I'd be mighty grateful. Thanks!
I just entered: Albuquerque New Mexico Lara Mason. This has a picture of her, can't tell if that's a worried look or a mean as hell look. Her one phone call, "Hurry up Daddy, don't forget your check book".
Angela Morgan

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2013
I heard they confiscated a pressure cooker from her kitchen! Like,,,,,O.M.G!!
bye

Arlington, TX

#18 Jun 12, 2013
yepp wrote:
<quoted text> You can bet your ass that she will will get the absolute lightest punishment possible. Even she gets any at all! Either it will be thrown out completely or she will end up with probation or some crap like that. Anyone realize yet that people with money can get away with ANYTHING in this town? The Masons are wealthy but even doctors kids and such get the same leniency. If you are a big fish or a medium fish it doesn't matter here, because El Dorado is a small ass pond. But yeah, the uber wealthy can get away with anything in this town. Anyone notice how the News-Times didn't even report on this until over a week after it happened? You can't trust our local newspaper to ever talk about the REAL news. No rich person's arrests are ever even mentioned. If anyone ever doubted how corrupt this town really is, this kind of thing sure does prove those kinds of idiots are wrong. This place is as corrupt as can be. There are a handful of highly wealthy mega millionaire people in this town who have done horrible, horrible things and they get a free pass every time. Then there are a few rich but not that rich people like doctors and such that still get light sentences when they screw up. Everyone else is totally screwed. Those few highly wealthy families run this town. They support the town, they give out money in charities, and spend money on getting people into official positions that will do their bidding. It sickens me. That kind of thing happens on a national scale all the time. Even with state senate or national presidential elections. The people that pay to put those scumbags in office OWN those people, so the officials work for them, not us.
This town makes me sick.
Hey dumbass! She was arrested in Albequerque, NM! This just makes you look like a dipshit and your whole post pointless. She'll be facing trial in the state of New Mexico
Oh Nooo

El Dorado, AR

#20 Jun 13, 2013
I heard Richard promised to revitalize down town Albuquerque if they drop the charges to jay walking.
Oh My

El Dorado, AR

#21 Jun 13, 2013
Does anyone have the link to any articles about this in New Mexico. I am curious what their news paper had to say about Lara's crime.
Its Scott Biatches

El Dorado, AR

#22 Jun 13, 2013
Oh My wrote:
Does anyone have the link to any articles about this in New Mexico. I am curious what their news paper had to say about Lara's crime.
It said they wished she took that sorry POS out.
Mr Hussman

Arlington, TX

#23 Jun 13, 2013
Oh My wrote:
The Albequerque newspaper buries bullshit like this in the back pages/crime reports. They save the positive stories and important things for the front page, unlike our poor excuse of a snooze times. Our local paper is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min BARNEYII 30,468
Did Justin Ramsey/Noland and Scott Hodge break up 4 hr Alexandria 2
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 12 hr Gollum 70
kasey eades (May '13) 13 hr dramasquad 63
Skip and Cheryl 22 hr mossy seaman 4
Mullinax Prisoner Sat shooters anoymus 8
Samantha Miller Sat lolwhatanidiot 7
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:50PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17
NBC Sports 3:13 AM
Jerry Jones: No one knows what worries me about Dez Bryant contract
Bleacher Report 4:05 AM
Murray, Dez Setting Tone for Cowboys' Playoff Run