First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joel

El Dorado, AR

#32 Jun 20, 2013
They don't have children! They are children! Probably out for the summer and have nothing better to do.
hmmmm

El Dorado, AR

#34 Jun 21, 2013
I disagree wrote:
I'm speaking for my two friends not all of the others that are members. I know people in the church that have college degree's but they aren't close friends as my two friends.
Can I ask a question. Do you have children? If you do, I seriously hope you do not teach them to bash others because of their religious belief. If you don't, then you will have an eye opener one day since you enjoy attacking people or groups because of their beliefs. Do you attack Assembly of God, Catholic, Methodist or other religious groups because they don't believe how you do?
<quoted text>
I think the original post was "Crosslife church will ordain just about anybody" that wasn't bashing a "Belief" I don't know about the lesbian issues but this original post is true. I have seen with my own eyes people that Dwain has ordained that are now on facebook calling themselves pastor, "MOST" of these people are jokes, just sit down and talk to them.
Who

El Dorado, AR

#35 Jun 21, 2013
I like to know whom you are replying to at Crosslife that are jokes?
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the original post was "Crosslife church will ordain just about anybody" that wasn't bashing a "Belief" I don't know about the lesbian issues but this original post is true. I have seen with my own eyes people that Dwain has ordained that are now on facebook calling themselves pastor, "MOST" of these people are jokes, just sit down and talk to them.
Wth

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Jun 21, 2013
Who wrote:
I like to know whom you are replying to at Crosslife that are jokes?
<quoted text>
If you go there and don't know it would probably be better to keep your head in the sand and just go on with life.

Since: Jun 10

My House

#38 Jul 6, 2013
Leave the Epp's alone... They just want to do what the man in the water told them to do.
fred

United States

#39 Jul 29, 2013
They don't ordain anybody because I'm sure they wouldn't ordain you. You need prayer.
Ex 2nd Baptist Member

El Dorado, AR

#40 Aug 4, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler had millions of followers. Jesus had 12. "Right" isn't the word that comes to mind when I see a mass group of people.
Jesus had 12 disciples, but MANY more followers...yes a MASS...and still does (I am one)...and no one in their right mind would believe in what Hitler did. The actions or ability of one Evil person to sway so many is NOT a reflection on Christianity....but a "swaying" away from all that is civil, right and God Ordained.
Real Ryan Murphy

United States

#41 Aug 4, 2013
There are self ordained pastors everywhere so who cares...
actually

Little Rock, AR

#42 Aug 5, 2013
Ex 2nd Baptist Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had 12 disciples, but MANY more followers...yes a MASS...and still does (I am one)...and no one in their right mind would believe in what Hitler did. The actions or ability of one Evil person to sway so many is NOT a reflection on Christianity....but a "swaying" away from all that is civil, right and God Ordained.
Jesus had more persecutors than followers. I am a follower; however, during His time on Earth, He did not have many followers. No one in their right mind would believe in what Hitler did? He took over half of the world because millions believed in what he did during his time on Earth. The point of the message is to mot believe in something because the majority, or masses, deem it right. Any true Christian would understand the reasoning of this.
actually

El Dorado, AR

#43 Aug 5, 2013
I am also dikBreath the TopixFag. usFags talk about churches because WE KNOW we going to burn in h-ll. I will sukieUdikie. IMAFAG
actually

El Dorado, AR

#44 Aug 5, 2013
I'm also Real Ryan Murphy, we the sameFag. PLEASE let me sukieUdikie.
Ex 2nd Baptist Member

El Dorado, AR

#45 Aug 5, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had more persecutors than followers. I am a follower; however, during His time on Earth, He did not have many followers. No one in their right mind would believe in what Hitler did? He took over half of the world because millions believed in what he did during his time on Earth. The point of the message is to mot believe in something because the majority, or masses, deem it right. Any true Christian would understand the reasoning of this.
I am not a member of the masses. Thanks for giving the consideration of capitalizing the H when referring to Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Humphries 6 hr Looking for old f... 1
anna morgan platt 9 hr stopdatho 1
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 9 hr Real Greg 17
Todd Moody Capital Murder (Apr '14) 9 hr Cookie 22
Sheriff car, Mt Holly Rd 11 hr interested 29
union county jail roster 12 hr Grigori 22
hoot owls,duck calls,flashing lights Sun Grigori 63

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 29 at 9:08PM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]