Crosslife church will ordain just abo...

Crosslife church will ordain just about anybody!

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

El Dorado, AR

#1 Jun 12, 2013
WOW! Ole Dwain has ZERO discernment!
zee

Stuttgart, AR

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Crosslife gonna Crosslife
Joel

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jun 12, 2013
?
Clueless

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jun 13, 2013
What wrote:
WOW! Ole Dwain has ZERO discernment!
The people that were ordained are ministers. One is a youth director in Warren and he has been to a bible school. The others are also ministers. Get a life and leave Crosslife ALONE!
What

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>The people that were ordained are ministers. One is a youth director in Warren and he has been to a bible school. The others are also ministers. Get a life and leave Crosslife ALONE!
You may want to check out the place the "youth Director" studied at! Hardly Bible school, check your facts, its cult like and you may want to do a little research on the founders of this "Bible School". The boy votes to legalize marijuana and joins in on illegal tattoo parties. It's probably better that you keep your eyes closed with the rest of your flock. when I have kids, they sure won't be under him.
nurse

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>The people that were ordained are ministers. One is a youth director in Warren and he has been to a bible school. The others are also ministers. Get a life and leave Crosslife ALONE!
I have been to bible school, when I was young. Does that count?
Jesus Lover

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Sounds like to me, you may know him better than others and let me pull the knife out of his back that you are constantly stabbing him with daily. Shame on you! I'm sure you were one of the ones that went to Crosslife and loved it till something didn't go your way. How sad to bash the church and the members in the church (that I'm sure you once called family and friends) How can you judge so harshly ALL THE TIME? Love one another is what the bible says.....This young man is deserves none of this and yes, it's not OBU or a credited college but it is a bible college that he graduated from (so what that it's not a $25000.00 a year college, it's still a college) On the marijuana thing, I have no clue how he voted but you do and what does it matter also? He may have his reasons for voting the way he did but that's not your business, for some reason you think it is and blast it out. If everyone knew some of things you did, I know you wouldn't want it blasted it out. You cant trust anyone these days, especially ex-church members!
What wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to check out the place the "youth Director" studied at! Hardly Bible school, check your facts, its cult like and you may want to do a little research on the founders of this "Bible School". The boy votes to legalize marijuana and joins in on illegal tattoo parties. It's probably better that you keep your eyes closed with the rest of your flock. when I have kids, they sure won't be under him.
I know 1 Thang

El Dorado, AR

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Don't know nothing about the church. But 1 thang I do know, everytime it is in session the parking lot is dam near full. Gotta be doing something right.
actually

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2013
I know 1 Thang wrote:
Don't know nothing about the church. But 1 thang I do know, everytime it is in session the parking lot is dam near full. Gotta be doing something right.
Hitler had millions of followers. Jesus had 12. "Right" isn't the word that comes to mind when I see a mass group of people.
I know 1 Thang

El Dorado, AR

#14 Jun 16, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler had millions of followers. Jesus had 12. "Right" isn't the word that comes to mind when I see a mass group of people.
And how many, each, does Jesus and Hitler have today?
truth

El Dorado, AR

#15 Jun 16, 2013
You people are so incredibly judgmental to be calling yourselves Christians. The main point is that people come to believe in Christ as their Savior. If its Catholic, Methodist, Assembly of God, Baptist, or non-Denominational, Christ unites us all. How and where someone chooses to worship should be no concern of anybody's.

It saddens me to see people who call themselves Christians bashing other Christians because they don't believe others are being the "right kind" of Christian. I mean, how evil is that? To be claiming that YOU are the right kind of Christian and they are the wrong kind of Christian. Its sickening. Christian people should be acting better than this. You kinds of so called Christians are the reason so many people are afraid to come to the Lord, because they see people like you being judgmental and fighting amongst yourselves over the "right way to worship".

You all need to stop judging and just be happy that anyone, anywhere is coming to Christ and worshiping in his name.
truth

El Dorado, AR

#16 Jun 16, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, seeing lots of people attending a church anywhere in town is a good thing. The more people that come to Christ the better. It saddens me greatly that you would consider that a bad thing, and go as far as to compare people going to church in large numbers as something "Hitler-esque". Your reasoning is severely disturbing. I pray God moves in you and puts it in your heart to not be so hateful and misguided.
Sad

El Dorado, AR

#23 Jun 18, 2013
You people are sad to keep bashing that church and it's members. I know a lot of people that go to the church and they are great, wonderful and sweet group of loving people that will help anyone out. Please leave them alone!
actually

United States

#24 Jun 18, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> To me, seeing lots of people attending a church anywhere in town is a good thing. The more people that come to Christ the better. It saddens me greatly that you would consider that a bad thing, and go as far as to compare people going to church in large numbers as something "Hitler-esque". Your reasoning is severely disturbing. I pray God moves in you and puts it in your heart to not be so hateful and misguided.
You seriously couldn't misconstrue the meaning of that so badly. Prayers sent your way for purposefully hindering people of the positive aspects of Christianity.
Ha Ha Ha Nuts

Camden, AR

#25 Jun 19, 2013
Sad wrote:
You people are sad to keep bashing that church and it's members. I know a lot of people that go to the church and they are great, wonderful and sweet group of loving people that will help anyone out. Please leave them alone!
Nobody is saying they may not be sweet, we're just saying they're dumber than a bag of rocks.
Athiest

Lubbock, TX

#26 Jun 19, 2013
This is exactly why I left Christianity...
I disagree

El Dorado, AR

#27 Jun 19, 2013
WOW! How mean! Seems you need to read the bible and take the verses to heart. I have friends in the church and they have both have college degrees. Neither are "dumber than a bag of rocks"

Grow up!
Ha Ha Ha Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is saying they may not be sweet, we're just saying they're dumber than a bag of rocks.
Wth

El Dorado, AR

#28 Jun 19, 2013
I disagree wrote:
WOW! How mean! Seems you need to read the bible and take the verses to heart. I have friends in the church and they have both have college degrees. Neither are "dumber than a bag of rocks"
Grow up!
<quoted text>
Wow! 2 people in the church with degrees? I'm sorry, I had no idea!
I disagree

El Dorado, AR

#29 Jun 20, 2013
I'm speaking for my two friends not all of the others that are members. I know people in the church that have college degree's but they aren't close friends as my two friends.

Can I ask a question. Do you have children? If you do, I seriously hope you do not teach them to bash others because of their religious belief. If you don't, then you will have an eye opener one day since you enjoy attacking people or groups because of their beliefs. Do you attack Assembly of God, Catholic, Methodist or other religious groups because they don't believe how you do?
Wth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Nuts

Camden, AR

#31 Jun 20, 2013
Wth wrote:
<quoted text>
bob jones university don't count

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knoe news 27 min granny 1
News Arkansas man accused of stealing from his grand... 30 min granny 1
News The end of school districts (Jan '13) 32 min law 3
Proposed Lake (Apr '11) 38 min rain 92
Country Club Streets 47 min well 17
Todd No Wood 1 hr Karen 1
Soccer 3 hr Duhduh 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance