its in smackover
whitepower 2011

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2011
ok i want to join. are you a member?
big DADDY on the tractor

El Dorado, AR

#4 Jan 15, 2011
f*ck naw!!!! i just know some of the members!
WakeUp

El Dorado, AR

#5 Jan 15, 2011
whitepower 2011 wrote:
ok i want to join. are you a member?
Jeeze, you are so behind times. I have lots of black friends. Sure would rather hang with them than some simple minded person like you!
big DADDY on the tractor

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jan 15, 2011
well, that shows how much sence you have! the kkk aint just hatin on black people. they hate all races even some white people. ad other stuff
noose it up

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jan 16, 2011
i was thinking about joining the KKK too... they left a flyer on my door step but it didnt say anyway to get in touch with them and i was out of town the day of the meeting.
dr malpractice

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2011
That was the hillbilly square dance invitation at the old K- Mart building sponsored by KKDU radio station- all those k's threw me off too. I got excited, anyway me and the ol' lady are going anyways
big DADDY on the tractor

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jan 16, 2011
yall r crazy
WakeUp

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jan 16, 2011
big DADDY on the tractor wrote:
well, that shows how much sence you have! the kkk aint just hatin on black people. they hate all races even some white people. ad other stuff
What? You got no sense...you don't even know how to spell it. Being filled with hate really isn't healthy.
rockos loco

El Dorado, AR

#12 Mar 25, 2011
I CANT SAY WAT I THINK ,I TIRED. THEY HERE ,THERE, THEY AROUND EVERYWERE! U C EM EVERYDAY,I PROMISE U. JUST GIVE EM THIS MESSAGE:B*$CHA$$ HO S LISTEN TO ROCKOS 4 ONE MINUTE GIVE YO MOMMA'S OR COUSIN'S (SAME PERSON DONT MATTER N E WAY)BACK THEY WHITE SHEETS AN FACE WAT U BELIVE EYE 2 EYE . U KNOW WAT I MEAN? CUT UP GOOD SHEETS . F%C! YO FEELINGS 4 EVER
rockos loco

El Dorado, AR

#13 Mar 25, 2011
klan still behind sheets , face me w/out the sheet ho!!!!
answer it

Memphis, TN

#14 Mar 25, 2011
white 2011 wrote:
where's the KKK in El Do???
go to church! or shoot urself! its 2011 no one gives a rats ass about race anymore! this was dumb to even start! but if u wanna come to a meeting soooo bad ill give u my address and u can meet my foot going up ur ass u dumb redneck! i see no color i have friends of all race. kkk is for ppl with no friends and whose parents didnt show them enough love and attention when they were children! did ur mom not love u enough???? she must not have! fix urself! dont worry about petty shit like race! get ur mind right and grow up! silly hillbilly!
where

Little Rock, AR

#15 Mar 25, 2011
dont let me catch any of you pajama bi*ches or il kill you all. aint nobody more F'd up than me il slit your whole clans throats then kill your kids
YeeHaw

El Dorado, AR

#16 Mar 25, 2011
dr malpractice wrote:
That was the hillbilly square dance invitation at the old K- Mart building sponsored by KKDU radio station- all those k's threw me off too. I got excited, anyway me and the ol' lady are going anyways
Oh, my gosh, this is probably the BEST ever (funniest) post I have ever seen on Topix. Hats off to the Doc.
MustBsheltered

El Dorado, AR

#17 Mar 25, 2011
answer it wrote:
<quoted text>
go to church! or shoot urself! its 2011 no one gives a rats ass about race anymore! this was dumb to even start! but if u wanna come to a meeting soooo bad ill give u my address and u can meet my foot going up ur ass u dumb redneck! i see no color i have friends of all race. kkk is for ppl with no friends and whose parents didnt show them enough love and attention when they were children! did ur mom not love u enough???? she must not have! fix urself! dont worry about petty shit like race! get ur mind right and grow up! silly hillbilly!
Didn't know this kind of stuff even still went on. Unreal...and totally disgusting.
Thatguy

El Dorado, AR

#18 Mar 25, 2011
I'm a country white boy and proud to be. Fuxk the kkk and what they stand for. There are good and bad people in all races. You make the white race look bad and do no help for all of us to get along. Ur not helping anyone just doing more hurt. Again fuxk the kkk.
MustBsheltered

El Dorado, AR

#19 Mar 25, 2011
Thatguy wrote:
I'm a country white boy and proud to be. Fuxk the kkk and what they stand for. There are good and bad people in all races. You make the white race look bad and do no help for all of us to get along. Ur not helping anyone just doing more hurt. Again fuxk the kkk.
I am a "not so country" while girl and could not agree with you more!
Barney Cranks

Walker, LA

#20 Mar 26, 2011
rockos loco wrote:
I CANT SAY WAT I THINK ,I TIRED. THEY HERE ,THERE, THEY AROUND EVERYWERE! U C EM EVERYDAY,I PROMISE U. JUST GIVE EM THIS MESSAGE:B*$CHA$$ HO S LISTEN TO ROCKOS 4 ONE MINUTE GIVE YO MOMMA'S OR COUSIN'S (SAME PERSON DONT MATTER N E WAY)BACK THEY WHITE SHEETS AN FACE WAT U BELIVE EYE 2 EYE . U KNOW WAT I MEAN? CUT UP GOOD SHEETS . F%C! YO FEELINGS 4 EVER
Man I feels ya rockos, man I feel YOU! This kkk ain't bout shiate. They be goin round passin out lil books tryin to get support. They don't be wearin no white sheets at that time, say they got them washin in that there Tide extra whitener. I'm tired des fools makin me feel uncomfortable and shiat. They ain't right
Wow

Frisco, TX

#21 Mar 26, 2011
Hey loco! Hookd on fonix yo... Ebonix fo lyfe sunnn.. I don't support the kkk, I do hate retarded Negros and mexicans like you though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? (Jun '14) 3 hr Who gives a flip 35
place to get ur nails done in eldo 4 hr S L A Y 1
investigation 4 hr You2 6
Please explain-- community college decisions 5 hr Common Sense 10
Kenny Benson 6 hr hmmm 11
Hotshots VIP night!? 7 hr Billy Bob 49
House Bulders (Mar '13) 8 hr Homeowner 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages