Sumac Mart in Smackover

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oh Lordy

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Are the women behind the counter at Sumac Mart on a prison work release program? In all my travels I've never come across such a surly lot of people. As a person who has done no time, I can't handle doing business with this establishment any longer. If I wanted to fight to get MY change back or witness a cuss fight threatened fist fight on a daily basis, I'd check myself in at the jail. I have seen homeless crackheads with cleaner hands. And the one little chick that throws herself at old truckers....... I just stopped in for gas and a cola not to feel like throwing up the rest of the day for having rubbed elbows with the gals on Cell Block B.
Amen

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 29, 2011
Oh Lordy wrote:
Are the women behind the counter at Sumac Mart on a prison work release program? In all my travels I've never come across such a surly lot of people. As a person who has done no time, I can't handle doing business with this establishment any longer. If I wanted to fight to get MY change back or witness a cuss fight threatened fist fight on a daily basis, I'd check myself in at the jail. I have seen homeless crackheads with cleaner hands. And the one little chick that throws herself at old truckers....... I just stopped in for gas and a cola not to feel like throwing up the rest of the day for having rubbed elbows with the gals on Cell Block B.
Didn't I just read on another topic where you are from Huttig? Those nice folks in white coats aren't looking for you, are they? And I don't mean the KKK.
jerome from chik-a-dily

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Nov 29, 2011
combined 7 teeth between the 3 workers
Problem Is

El Dorado, AR

#4 Nov 29, 2011
jerome from chik-a-dily wrote:
combined 7 teeth between the 3 workers
They broke them out eating at chik-a-dily
jerome from chik-a-dily

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Nov 29, 2011
u can eat this chik a dily
Problem Is

El Dorado, AR

#6 Nov 29, 2011
jerome from chik-a-dily wrote:
u can eat this chik a dily
What does chik-a-dily do, throw the meat away and fry the bones? chik-a-dily employees are pretty smart, I see them eating at Kentucky Fried a lot.
My2Cents

Augusta, KS

#7 Nov 30, 2011
Awww, come on. Prison gals need love too !!! Ha Ha !!!
EldoMasterBlaste r

El Dorado, AR

#8 Nov 30, 2011
When I take a dump, I like to look at it before I flush it. Do you do the same?
LMAO

Tyler, TX

#9 Nov 30, 2011
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
When I take a dump, I like to look at it before I flush it. Do you do the same?
I like to look at it after you take a dump too!
Naturally

El Dorado, AR

#10 Nov 30, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to look at it after you take a dump too!
Sounds "typical".
LMAO

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2011
Naturally wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds "typical".
Sometimes. Just depends on how impressive the logs are. More fiber, the better!
Smackover Born qnd Raised

Kilgore, TX

#12 Dec 3, 2012
If Tommy would pay his people to work then he would be able to have pople worth a d*** work there........Put Meme back in control!
Smackover Person

Kilgore, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Mr. Tommy & his sister Caroline dont pay them people nothing so they get the bottom of the barrel to work there. They dont even see they have lost some really good town businesses because of those crack heads they got running that place. Our placeof business used to take 10 people every Friday out there and we stop because of the nasty woman they got behind the counter...ick!!!!
DEATH AT SUMAC

Kilgore, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2012
somebody was killed there tonight forget the crappy food and the crack head employees.........
prickme

El Dorado, AR

#15 Dec 4, 2012
What goes on now?
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#16 Dec 4, 2012
These comments are all the ignorantAzz Homo. Sic welfare fagBtch ain't he/she? LMAO. WhatAfkingLoser.
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Listen to this worthlessAzzWelfareFreak talking about working folks while he lay's up in that goverment apartment eating food stamps. LMAO. These working folks' taxes are supporting this nastyAzz maggotFag POS.
bromine

El Dorado, AR

#18 Dec 4, 2012
I miss the days when big titty Paula worked there
Someonewhoknows

Little Rock, AR

#19 Dec 4, 2012
As a convenience store owner, I must say it is very difficult to find decent employees...even if you do pay well. These days..people want to do as little work as possible and get paid as much as possible. This makes it very difficult to hire decent people. As for a place like Sumac, they are open 24 hours a day. Establishments like that are going to have lower class workers, people who are desperate for a job..a little money or a lot of money..they just need a job. The people you are naming who you would want to come back..they were just as low of class as the people who work there now. It's a convenient store..what do you expect? And by the way..Tommy's sister has nothing to do with the store...
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Someonewhoknows wrote:
As a convenience store owner, I must say it is very difficult to find decent employees...even if you do pay well. These days..people want to do as little work as possible and get paid as much as possible. This makes it very difficult to hire decent people. As for a place like Sumac, they are open 24 hours a day. Establishments like that are going to have lower class workers, people who are desperate for a job..a little money or a lot of money..they just need a job. The people you are naming who you would want to come back..they were just as low of class as the people who work there now. It's a convenient store..what do you expect? And by the way..Tommy's sister has nothing to do with the store...
LMAO. This is the POS HOMO. "Owner?" This SOB don't own sh-t. This, along with dam near every comment on this topic, is the miserable, worthless welfareFag. Sic POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael brown from Junction? 5 hr Kim 7
UN community college forcing Town House to move... 5 hr 82west 16
Give Us Back Our Marine Or 8 hr Grigori 9
Hang out with people UR own age 10 hr Angela Morgan 15
firing and big shots in trouble at milam. 12 hr meknow 15
Vote Tuesday 12 hr Duck lover 1
Where is Yancy Leach? 15 hr dope fiend finder 11

Freeze Warning for Union County was issued at November 01 at 5:35AM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match