Bancorp East Main Robbed Again

Bancorp East Main Robbed Again

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Jesse James

El Dorado, AR

#1 Mar 20, 2013
The fool was caught 2 hours later. How many gold Maxima's are running around town? LMAO. Parked it in front of a house near by, went inside and waited for the police. A well planned robbery. While he was in the neighborhood he should have simply drove to the Sheriff's department and parked Goldie at the front door. "Here I Is". That Bank needs to be shut down, it's something like the Cairo Liquor Store,'Last Chance'. Either that or Bancorp needs to buy some land futher out and donate it to one of it's competitors. Oh well, they caught the SOB and nobody got hurt.
DRIVER

Camden, AR

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Do the building still have the trailer hitch? I gotta truck that can pull the whole thing to moro bay in 15 min or less.
Blonde Teller

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 21, 2013
DRIVER wrote:
Do the building still have the trailer hitch? I gotta truck that can pull the whole thing to moro bay in 15 min or less.
No, it does not have a trailer hitch. The last guy that robbed us took it off so we couldn't follow him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eldomasterblaster revealed! 24 min Hello 12
Girl at TRicks 1 hr M A Young 8
Sewage ridden town 2 hr Bubba 15
Home wreckers 2 hr Seen it 19
Union County Dispatch 2 hr Yes 2
Hotshots girls 3 hr M A Young 9
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 3 hr intheknow 24

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance