ATWOODS Puts Eppinette's Out of Busin...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ummm

El Dorado, AR

#23 Oct 6, 2013
UCAPS MEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
that is all a lie.
Agree. Its just the resident psycho making crazy assumptions about something he only wishes were true. Truth is, Henley's has been hit harder than the others. The Eppinettes were nowhere near bankruptcy, or losing all their profit, or making "corrupt" business deals. That lunatic needs to accept the fact that they made money when their business was bought and the people that bought it did so because they knew that like the Eppinettes, they too could make a nice profit even with Atwoods.

Is this sicko ever going to stop? How can someone be obsessed with the same normal, boring set of people for so many freaking years? I've never seen a better definition of a loser in my life. Druggies have more going for them, because at least when they aren't on the drugs they aren't freaking insane. I mean really, this guy should write a memoir about how to hate life, hate people, and not receive or give love to/from anyone, ever. A truly pathetic existence. Every time he posts anyone who reads it can see just how painfully miserable he is.
ummm

El Dorado, AR

#24 Oct 6, 2013
Now he'll probably copy my post and change the words to show everyone that even though he posts daily about the Eppinettes and there are about 30 threads and hundreds of posts as proof of it, someone must be obsessed with Atwoods (you know, even though there's no proof anyone other than him gives a shit about Atwoods). I just can't believe how mental some people are. The really crazy ones don't know how crazy they look to other people.
ummm

Little Rock, AR

#25 Oct 6, 2013
UCAPS MEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
that is all a lie.
Disagree. It's evident that he or she is telling the truth. You are just the resident psycho making crazy assumptions about something you only wish was true. Truth is, Eppinettes has been hit harder than the others. The Henleys were nowhere near bankruptcy, or losing all their profit, and Atwoods was not making "corrupt" business deals. You lunatic needs to accept the fact that Eppinettes lost money when their business was bought and the people that bought it did so because they knew that like the Atwoods, they too could make a nice profit even with Atwoods having the most satisfied and loyal customer base.
Are you, sicko, ever going to stop? How can someone be obsessed with the same normal, boring set of people for so many freaking years? I've never seen a better definition of a loser in my life. Druggies have more going for them, because at least when they aren't on the drugs they aren't freaking insane. I mean really, this guy should write a memoir about how to hate life, hate people, and not receive or give love to/from anyone, ever. A truly pathetic existence. Every time you post anyone who reads it can see just how painfully miserable you are.
ur wrong again

Little Rock, AR

#26 Oct 7, 2013
UCAPS MEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>
that is all a lie.
Apparently not. Weren't they trying to expand to compete with Atwoods? Sounds like they got in over their head. Truth hurts.
noope

El Dorado, AR

#27 Oct 7, 2013
they were not having any trouble competing with atwoods , matter of fact they were normally cheaper that atwoods .

your just that same jealous fool that has always been mad cause you can't get on there level.

I know, I know, before you say it, that ain't sshhiitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amercable Layoffs? 4 min need cash now 2
Swagger Alley 5 min Geez 5
Saturday night fun ! 8 min curious again 23
who is cindy nixon? 3 hr 1234xyz 8
Smack over motel 9 hr nick 15
Kevin Makepeace 11 hr FYI 4
Does eating at Banderas (steak) give anyone els... 14 hr Redneck 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages