ATWOODS Puts Eppinette's Out of Busin...

ATWOODS Puts Eppinette's Out of Business!!!

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reality check

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2013
I'd be careful if I were you. You're gonna get that Atwoods-hating stalker all pissy because his beloved Eppinettes couldn't handle competition. He can't realize that Eppinettes was poorly ran with smoke and mirrors (rent, etc.). All of us that actually understand how businesses are supposed to operate are one "hater with a personal vendetta against their family." Or so you'll read him crying about in a soon-to-be-posted comment. LMFAO!!!
chuckme

El Dorado, AR

#3 Jul 5, 2013
who cares.
Duh

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Only so many guys in this area will wear rhinestone covered cowgirl belts and not many people are into kangaroos as sex toys..... You can't stay open around here selling crap like that.
just saying

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Duh wrote:
Only so many guys in this area will wear rhinestone covered cowgirl belts and not many people are into kangaroos as sex toys..... You can't stay open around here selling crap like that.
I will definitely be shopping at Atwoods now. Not a big fan of the Blackmons. They won't be getting my money.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#6 Jul 5, 2013
ALL comments are the ignorantAzzHomo. If you will notice he went back on comment #4 and gave his he/she self a funny,brilliant,agree. This POS pathetic btch is so jealous of ANYBODY that he/she can't stand it. This worthless homosexual is a nobody, that will always be a nobody and 'it's' only recourse is to drag 'anybody' down to it's level. ALL 6 comments on here is the fagFreak. LMAO
Again

El Dorado, AR

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Nobody hates atwoods. I am thankful for them especially now that epinettes is leaving. We need a good feed store and atwoods has a lot to offer. Just because someone points out how obsessed you are with bashing the eppinette family on a personal and individual basis, doesn't mean we hate atwoods. We just think you're insane and have been stalking the eppinette family for years and its really freaking creepy. I'm happy for atwoods and so are most people. If you started bashing the owner and the owners kids of say, Popeyes or something, it would creep people out just as much and you would be considered a psycho stalker for that too, especially if you claimed anyone who pointed it out "hates KFC". We have nothing against atwoods. May God bless them. It's your obsessiveness and mental sickness that bothers everyone.

I would bet my life savings that even though I just stated I like atwoods and only have a problem with your stalker obsession with the epinette family, you will still claim I just hate atwoods and that you aren't a crazy stalker at all.

Some people are just so sick. You really need to be in a home.
stalker spotted

United States

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Again wrote:
Nobody hates atwoods. I am thankful for them especially now that epinettes is leaving. We need a good feed store and atwoods has a lot to offer. Just because someone points out how obsessed you are with bashing the eppinette family on a personal and individual basis, doesn't mean we hate atwoods. We just think you're insane and have been stalking the eppinette family for years and its really freaking creepy. I'm happy for atwoods and so are most people. If you started bashing the owner and the owners kids of say, Popeyes or something, it would creep people out just as much and you would be considered a psycho stalker for that too, especially if you claimed anyone who pointed it out "hates KFC". We have nothing against atwoods. May God bless them. It's your obsessiveness and mental sickness that bothers everyone.
I would bet my life savings that even though I just stated I like atwoods and only have a problem with your stalker obsession with the epinette family, you will still claim I just hate atwoods and that you aren't a crazy stalker at all.
The only "we" is you, crazyass atwoods stalker.
Lol

El Dorado, AR

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Again wrote:
If you really had bet your life savings you would have just doubled it, because the nut did exactly what you said. Unlike he did with the Eppinnettes, nobody has ever attacked the owner or family of Atwoods. I feel sorry for the guy, he must be really miserable. I can't imagine what it must be like to live with a spirit of such hate and anger.
Real Curious.

El Dorado, AR

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Y'all are all idiots. Eppinettes got a better deal in Florida, so they decided to move there. I've met so many who shopped at eppinettes and don't even know where atwoods is or that we even had one. I have many snakes from there and other animals. They ran a great business. So quit talking trash on them. The owner is a great women also.
Duh

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="Real Curious."]Y'all are all idiots. Eppinettes got a better deal in Florida, so they decided to move there. I've met so many who shopped at eppinettes and don't even know where atwoods is or that we even had one. I have many snakes from there and other animals. They ran a great business. So quit talking trash on them. The owner is a great women also.[/QUOTE]

A better "deal"?....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2013
" I have many snakes from there and other animals."

Now that's pretty Real Curious.
Lol

United States

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Nobody cares about the epps, the pos wouldn't never do anything to flourish the community. Never seen a little league team sponsored by them, not one computer donated to any school in the area neither. If they were so sincere why not donate a truckload of dog food to ucaps ? All they care about is their phony image, and having a group of followers kissing their a$$es. As soon as they started circling the drain they abandoned ship. Florida can have them, we sure as hell don't want them
yep

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Lol wrote:
Nobody cares about the epps, the pos wouldn't never do anything to flourish the community. Never seen a little league team sponsored by them, not one computer donated to any school in the area neither. If they were so sincere why not donate a truckload of dog food to ucaps ? All they care about is their phony image, and having a group of followers kissing their a$$es. As soon as they started circling the drain they abandoned ship. Florida can have them, we sure as hell don't want them
No, they encouraged people to buy from their store to send to UCAPS.As long as a profit could be made off misfortunate circumstances, they were all about it. We have plenty of greedy aasholes in this town. Florida can have them.

Since: Jun 10

My House

#15 Jul 6, 2013
You all need to CleanThisShitUP. You all have it wrong. They went to Florida and while in the water the Epp's saw a face that told them to sell everything they own and give it to Cross Life Church and Dwain Miller. They called Dwain to make sure this was of God, and he said "of course, I'll even ordain you and make you my finance pastor if you do that".

So that's folks, is the rest of the story.:)
Its Scott Biatches

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Lol wrote:
Are you serious? What obligation does a buisness have to give part of their income back to the community? That's something organizations like the SHARE foundation, Main Street ElDorado and Murphy foundation does,not some mom and pop feed store.You could ask that same question about Blackmons,ElDorado Pawn,Mels Seafood, Laneys or Teague,by the time they build a nice house and pay their freeloading family members two or three times higher than the employees there's very little left over.
Jade

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2013
The harshness/hatefulness of people never ceases to amaze me. I didn't care much for Eppinette's either. Most of the animals they had on display weren't even for sale, and the ones that were, I felt, were overly priced. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna get on here and bash everything about the woman, and her business. Having only met her face-to-face twice, I don't know the owner of Eppinette's personally. However, I do know of her in the community. She may be upset/angry about her business going under (who wouldn't be?) but I know for a fact that she's an active member of U.C.A.P.S. and contributes a great deal of her time to helping animals. Granted I don't know what all's been said, but why in the world would she wanna give back to the human community anyway? Look how you're all behaving, and talking about her. I wouldn't wanna do anything to help any of you jerks either. Like someone else said: Donations come from organizations, and big businesses. Not little mom and pop pet supply stores like Eppinette's.
keepitreal

El Dorado, AR

#19 Oct 5, 2013
I hardly think these folks went out of business because they had to, they were still doing very well even with atwoods here, the choice was there's.
JUST SAYIN

El Dorado, AR

#20 Oct 5, 2013
curious wrote:
What are they doing now? Ar they back in town ?
They are back and they are not down and out, just watch.
Herbert

Forrest City, AR

#21 Oct 5, 2013
Jade wrote:
The harshness/hatefulness of people never ceases to amaze me. I didn't care much for Eppinette's either. Most of the animals they had on display weren't even for sale, and the ones that were, I felt, were overly priced. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna get on here and bash everything about the woman, and her business. Having only met her face-to-face twice, I don't know the owner of Eppinette's personally. However, I do know of her in the community. She may be upset/angry about her business going under (who wouldn't be?) but I know for a fact that she's an active member of U.C.A.P.S. and contributes a great deal of her time to helping animals. Granted I don't know what all's been said, but why in the world would she wanna give back to the human community anyway? Look how you're all behaving, and talking about her. I wouldn't wanna do anything to help any of you jerks either. Like someone else said: Donations come from organizations, and big businesses. Not little mom and pop pet supply stores like Eppinette's.
She was booted off of UCAPS. And they couldn't keep up with Henleys, made some dumbass financial mistakes, and Atwoods became the death nail. Oh, those that think they can support their wine habits on a beer budget. Too funny.
UCAPS MEMBER

El Dorado, AR

#22 Oct 5, 2013
Herbert wrote:
<quoted text>
She was booted off of UCAPS. And they couldn't keep up with Henleys, made some dumbass financial mistakes, and Atwoods became the death nail. Oh, those that think they can support their wine habits on a beer budget. Too funny.
that is all a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New "El Do Land" video 18 min Abc123 36
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min BARNEYII 35,008
LanXess energizing chemistry 2 hr John 3
Bagdad betties, anchor babies, crackers,and bru... 2 hr So what 2
The Poor Eppinettes, looks like they all split ... 3 hr Get a life 25
Bring back Barack 8 hr hiptoit 37
To Much Make Up Sat wishful thinking 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance