No more Enclave?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 19, 2013
We (sexually ambiguous me and my sexually ambiguous partner, and any or all of our sexually ambiguous guest thirds) hadn't even gotten to the new "Enclave" that replaced ArtBeats... and now they're both gone. Doesn't a successful festival city need a bohemian cafe for sexually ambiguous artists and sexually ambiguous art-groupies?
well

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 19, 2013
The bohemian cafe needs customers.
LMFAO

Memphis, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2013
roboblogger2 wrote:
We (sexually ambiguous me and my sexually ambiguous partner, and any or all of our sexually ambiguous guest thirds) hadn't even gotten to the new "Enclave" that replaced ArtBeats... and now they're both gone. Doesn't a successful festival city need a bohemian cafe for sexually ambiguous artists and sexually ambiguous art-groupies?
No. Weirdfuckers like that group together up north. Try San Francisco, New York, or Seattle. You'll still be made fun of, but there'll be more of your kind.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2013
well wrote:
The bohemian cafe needs customers.
A coffee house needs tobacco smoke.
It was never open

El Dorado, AR

#5 Sep 19, 2013
You can not stay in business if you are not ever open. The coffee was much better at Enclave than at PJs, but look who has reg hours, so is still in business. Need somebody that is not a total narcissist asshole or pothead to run the place. It would work in eldo if damn door was ever open.
how about

El Dorado, AR

#6 Sep 20, 2013
the downtown property owners shouldn't charge big city prices. Maybe then we could have cool things.

Cool people keep trying to make things cool, but greed and ignorance always push them out.
it is not fair to charge a tenant twice as much as the previous tenant. it is not fair to allow one tenant to do whatever floats their boat but restrict the next. I don't care what circumstances surround the property or tenant.

I wish Main Street El Dorado would stop ONLY catering to themselves and their entourage when considering what to bring in and what to allow others to bring in.
Sometimes it seems like their goal is to appear or feel richer than they are.
how about

El Dorado, AR

#7 Sep 20, 2013
and 'how about' I sukieUdikie. IMAFAG.
Concerned

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Yeah mark givens n "main street eldorado" are all a bunch of .... riders! Has anyone seen what happened to the half a million $ sidewalk renovation since the rain? Last I saw it was washing down north west ave.... Forward thinking arrogance at its finest! Wish Henry Florsheim was n a boat going away w it!
Guess Who

El Dorado, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Yeah mark givens n "main street eldorado" are all a bunch of .... riders! Has anyone seen what happened to the half a million $ sidewalk renovation since the rain? Last I saw it was washing down north west ave.... Forward thinking arrogance at its finest! Wish Henry Florsheim was n a boat going away w it!
TheFag
Genie

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2013
The sidewalks are sinking. Our downtown was built on quicksand, and the tree roots were the only thing holding it up!
Guess Who

El Dorado, AR

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Genie wrote:
The sidewalks are sinking. Our downtown was built on quicksand, and the tree roots were the only thing holding it up!
TheFag
sayit

El Dorado, AR

#12 Sep 22, 2013
roboblogger2 wrote:
Just say you're gay or bi and be done with it. There are a lot of those around here. People should be used to it by now.
Peckerman

Seattle, WA

#13 Sep 22, 2013
How about----you sound like gooberweinercockprickdong so go be a JOI on the nasty John.
Guess who

El Dorado, AR

#14 Sep 22, 2013
Peckerman wrote:
How about----you sound like gooberweinercockprickdong so go be a JOI on the nasty John.
TheFag
Genie

Memphis, TN

#15 Sep 23, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text> TheFag
Nice to meet you, TheFag.
Genie

El Dorado, AR

#16 Sep 23, 2013
I'm the topixFag.
Genie

Forrest City, AR

#17 Sep 23, 2013
Genie wrote:
I'm the topixFag.
Nice to meet you too, the topixFag. I'm Genie, as you can tell by my name. Making all kinds of friends on here!
Genie

El Dorado, AR

#18 Sep 23, 2013
PLEASE let me sukieUdikie. IMAFAG. hehehehehehe. I use girl's names sometime so some boy who don't know I'm the topixFag may talk to me. hehehehehe Ain't I a smart Goober Gobbler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min Red Cloud 38,314
Creepy Safeway murders 29 min EldoMasterBlaster 21
Riverfest goes belly up after 40 years 4 hr legend 5
News How the other guy gets it done downtown 4 hr legend 2
new county clerk (Jul '08) 6 hr col sanders 10
Ticket prices 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 18
Cra Cra red head bartender 7 hr Trevor McBrayer 1

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance