Stupid parents that use there childre...

Stupid parents that use there children as weapons against the other parent!

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Have a heart!

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Really people.... What happened to the child/children coming first? All that ever gets hurt is the child. People need to stop being selfish and put the children first. Money anger and greed should NEVER be put before the child! Stop and think before you act it could actually benefit you in the long run! Grow up people!!!!!
Oldschol

El Dorado, AR

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Amen
MDA

Tyler, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Have a heart!"]Really people.... What happened to the child/children coming first? All that ever gets hurt is the child. People need to stop being selfish and put the children first. Money anger and greed should NEVER be put before the child! Stop and think before you act it could actually benefit you in the long run! Grow up people!!!!![/QUOTE]
Enough of the stupid topix posts! If you have something to say, just say it to me. Your not fooling anyone with your fake names. Man/woman up. My kids come before ANYTHING in this world, your ignorance & immaturity being the first thing I will protect her from. You say GROW UP......Try following your own advice...stop starting stupid posts and do the grown up thing and talk TO me not ABOUT me. You might find that it actually gets results and makes things a lot easier for everyone.
Have a heart!

United States

#5 Mar 28, 2013
In response to MDA....... Wow no name has been said at all so I guess you are guilty of keeping your child from their mother/father. Wow some piece you are!
Calion

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 28, 2013
This is what happens to children where one parent tries to destroy their relationship with the other:

http://www.paawareness.org/what-is-pa.asp

http://www.parental-alienation.info/publicati...

If you don't like your ex, that's what the divorce is for. But the kids may still love your ex. By trying to drive them apart, you are trying to break their hearts so you can feel better about yourself.

But in the long run, these children will have greater problems with depression, alcohol and drug abuse, will have problems developing long-term relationships, will have problems with their relationships with their own children, and are far more likely to divorce.

Because of your own selfishness, you are damning your own children. If you think that's worth it, then the law says you're the one who shouldn't have custody.
MDA

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Have a heart!"]In response to MDA....... Wow no name has been said at all so I guess you are guilty of keeping your child from their mother/father. Wow some piece you are![/QUOTE]

Actually, YES, I am guilty but, for good reason. Everyone keeps talking about whats best for the child....What if the child DOES NOT WANT TO GO? Don't they not have a say? Why should they go if they don't want to and even cry when you tell them they have to? If my child is crying because she is being forced to go to her dad's, that is a RED FLAG for me and Im not going to make her go....end of discussion! I commented because his lame ass, shit starting new wife keeps starting threads and running her mouth about stuff that she knows nothing about. She wasnt there when we were married and all she knows is his side of the story and anyone who knows him, knows he has a past of infidelity (even she has busted him already), theft and being just plain sorry. Instead of talking to me about things they keep coming to this stupid site, which I didn't even know existed until I was informed of their stupid posts, and running their mouths. I am so done with this crap!
Calion

El Dorado, AR

#8 Mar 28, 2013
MDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, YES, I am guilty but, for good reason. Everyone keeps talking about whats best for the child....What if the child DOES NOT WANT TO GO? Don't they not have a say? Why should they go if they don't want to and even cry when you tell them they have to? If my child is crying because she is being forced to go to her dad's, that is a RED FLAG for me and Im not going to make her go....end of discussion! I commented because his lame ass, shit starting new wife keeps starting threads and running her mouth about stuff that she knows nothing about. She wasnt there when we were married and all she knows is his side of the story and anyone who knows him, knows he has a past of infidelity (even she has busted him already), theft and being just plain sorry. Instead of talking to me about things they keep coming to this stupid site, which I didn't even know existed until I was informed of their stupid posts, and running their mouths. I am so done with this crap!
Until they are legally old enough to decide otherwise, they have to go. In Arkansas, that is around the age of 12 usually, and only then it has to be taken before a court. You need concrete proof that something is wrong before you break your custody agreement, and you need to take that to a court of law. Legally, it's not a decision you can make on your own.

Regardless of how you feel about your ex and his character, that is still your daughter's father. A man can be a bad husband and still be a good father. You didn't like him, so you got a divorce. But your daughter will have a relationship with him for the rest of her life, regardless of how you feel, since that is her father.

If you suspect there is a problem, take your daughter to a counselor. Do it to protect you legally and to protect her health. Trying to make your daughter an ally in your arguments with your ex will actually only make her feel worse. And badmouthing someone on an anonymous website is not going to fix anything.
MDA

United States

#9 Mar 28, 2013
You know NOTHING about my relationship with my daughter or the situstion at hand. I DO NOT TALK DOWN ABOUT HIM AND ENCOURAGE HER TO CALL HIM AND SEE HIM. He has been told he can call and talk to her snytime he wants and he never calls. He only talks to her every other wkend when she goes there. I even offered for to arrange for him to see her while we are in town for Easter and if he cant have her the whole wkend, he wont even discuss it! For your information, I have only not let her go visit him twice in the past. This wkend will make 3 times since we divorced 3 yrs ago. It is my Holiday a s he had her for Christmas. I have full custody with him getting every other wkend and reasonable & seasonal. He has had her for the full spring break every year and 6 wks in summer. Unless you know the FULL situation personally & first hand, you can't sit there and judge me or say how wrong I am.
woman up!

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2013
If you are so much better than your ex then why are you not doing what the court has ordered? You are the adult children don't get a say in it. When they see one parent mad at the other they tend to try to tell both parents what they want to hear because they don't want to upset either one. Quit using your daughter as a weapon and think about her and what she is going thru.
mda - really

El Dorado, AR

#11 Mar 28, 2013
hello POT, in every sense of the word.....sounds like you are a bit jealous because your relationship didn't work out any you can't find anyone else to buy the cow because the milk is free or maybe it is spoiled.

anyway, people, quit being so mad and jealous.... you pretend to be back, better than ever, well act like it. you've probably pushed what could have been good relationships for you away because when it comes down to it, you just act like a nut..... get over it, move on, fix your hair and makeup, and move on!!!!
Yeh

El Dorado, AR

#12 Mar 28, 2013
mda - really wrote:
hello POT, in every sense of the word.....sounds like you are a bit jealous because your relationship didn't work out any you can't find anyone else to buy the cow because the milk is free or maybe it is spoiled.
anyway, people, quit being so mad and jealous.... you pretend to be back, better than ever, well act like it. you've probably pushed what could have been good relationships for you away because when it comes down to it, you just act like a nut..... get over it, move on, fix your hair and makeup, and move on!!!!
I don't see any jealousy, just a mother who feels like her kids shouldn't have to go home with a lunatic if they don't want to. If anything, that woman sounds like she could give two shits about her loser ex, and pities whatever stupid woman is with him and making the same mistakes that she is now trying to move past. Any man who takes to topix to throw a fit directed at his ex is a coward and an immature loser. If I were the mother, I would definitely feel sorry for the new gf and want nothing to do with her or the ex that is obviously a scrub. Sounds like she just wants the drama to stop, but the ex and the gf keep stirring it up in the most cowardice way possible. Makes me so glad I didn't get knocked up by some psycho piece of shit. I feel for the mother. Sounds like she wants to move on but her ex and his gf or wife is obsessed with her and creating drama. After all, they are the ones who keep coming to this gossip site. Obviously its them that cause the drama.
the parent

El Dorado, AR

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Yeh wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see any jealousy, just a mother who feels like her kids shouldn't have to go home with a lunatic if they don't want to. If anything, that woman sounds like she could give two shits about her loser ex, and pities whatever stupid woman is with him and making the same mistakes that she is now trying to move past. Any man who takes to topix to throw a fit directed at his ex is a coward and an immature loser. If I were the mother, I would definitely feel sorry for the new gf and want nothing to do with her or the ex that is obviously a scrub. Sounds like she just wants the drama to stop, but the ex and the gf keep stirring it up in the most cowardice way possible. Makes me so glad I didn't get knocked up by some psycho piece of shit. I feel for the mother. Sounds like she wants to move on but her ex and his gf or wife is obsessed with her and creating drama. After all, they are the ones who keep coming to this gossip site. Obviously its them that cause the drama.
I tell you what you two bit piece Shiiit yankee COWARD wanna be cop. YOUR the one that doesn't wanna go face to face. Hide behind your badge like you always do. Be a man and borrow your balls from your Walmart thieving wife. BE A MAN.
Yeh

El Dorado, AR

#15 Mar 28, 2013
I'm not a cop idiot. I'm a twenty two year old girl that goes to school at the SAAC. I just call it like I see it, and apparently my assumptions were correct because I damn sure hit a nerve.
Dustin Kennish

El Dorado, AR

#16 Mar 28, 2013
My ex accused me of parental alienation because my two sons never wanted to go with their mother. They sensed that she was unstable and causing a lot of turmoil in our family. Like the mother above mentioned, I encouraged my ex to have phone conversations with our sons but she never called. I always knew my ex cared more about trying to cause problems with me than she did about our children's welfare. We went to court and I requested psychological evaluations for both of us. Turns out, she was the one that would tell our children bad things about me when she had weekends. She was actually the parental alienator. The psychologist testified to this and also revealed in court and in documents that my ex has severe narcissistic personality disorder and tested high in something called antisocial personality disorder. She's pretty much a sociopath. I should have known as much considering her obsessive behavior and inability to take responsibility for any of her actions. That was why we could never have peace in our home - she wouldn't let us. If you think your ex wife might have the same issues then request psychological evaluations. You'll have to pay for it though, and it will run you upwards of a thousand dollars. Though from what I'm hearing, it sounds like the mother is having to deal with an ex with mental problems, not the other way around. Seems like the ex is also manipulating his new gf or wife to do his dirty work, which is attacking the ex and blaming her for all the misery in their own lives. It would benefit the better parent to have the psychological evaluations. A friend of mine was having problems with her ex and I suggested she pay for the evals and for her the same thing happened, only her ex was actually something called schizoid and has some kind of delusions. Psychological evaluations can really help out in custody cases. I agree with the above poster that whoever the party is that is turning to a gossip website to whine about their problems is most likely the shit starter.
Worried Sick

Houston, TX

#17 Nov 7, 2014
Is it considered keeping your children from the other parent when they are creating an emotional codependency and setting them up for failure in life telling their children it doesn't matter if you dont do good in school and tell their children that they are genius despite their extremely low state test scores, and to tell their daughters that its ok you don't need to go to college you are just going to get married anyways? Is it bad to fight to keep your children away from a parent that purposely sets up their children for failure so that they they become dependent on them for the rest of their life so that this parent is never alone?
Worried Sick

Houston, TX

#18 Nov 7, 2014
Yeh wrote:
I'm not a cop idiot. I'm a twenty two year old girl that goes to school at the SAAC. I just call it like I see it, and apparently my assumptions were correct because I damn sure hit a nerve.
WOW,...yep i married one of these and i go to sleep crying because of this insane lunatic monster that the courts make me hand my children over to. HA! Cuz you know having a child fall out of a moving car doesnt make you an unfit parent...!!!!!!!
h

Mobile, AL

#19 Nov 7, 2014
You had a child with this man so obviously he wasn't that horrible in the beginning. People are saying the ex is the horrible one, but also only one side of the story is being told here. There is her side, the mans side, and the truth somewhere in the middle.
court

Mobile, AL

#20 Nov 7, 2014
There's a thing called separation anxiety for children, especially kids going through a torn up family. He might be a bad father, but you certainly can't tell that just Bc the child is crying. Hopefully if the father cares about the child he will file contempt for refusal for visitation. And with that being said "his fair time every other weekend" give me a break. No wonder the child is crying. He is a visitor not a father. The child needs to be able to see there dad at least equal time. Poor child.
YEP

El Dorado, AR

#21 Nov 12, 2014
court wrote:
There's a thing called separation anxiety for children, especially kids going through a torn up family. He might be a bad father, but you certainly can't tell that just Bc the child is crying. Hopefully if the father cares about the child he will file contempt for refusal for visitation. And with that being said "his fair time every other weekend" give me a break. No wonder the child is crying. He is a visitor not a father. The child needs to be able to see there dad at least equal time. Poor child.
some fathers make the children feel like a visitor.
Spally

Elland, UK

#22 Jan 11, 2016
My ex's wife use my kids against me all the time I've lost count over the last 6year how much wrong she has done....once I booked a holiday for me and my 2kids we was looking forward to it for months ..ex ask me to take to days holiday off as she wanted to go away for long weekend with her fella ..I said sorry I can't as used most off my holiday to see kids...her reply was if u don't do this for me u can't take them on your holiday...I turn up on the day we was going away .yep she was not there....the next day she got my little girl to phone me while she was crying saying why haven't u picked me up ....ffffs...in the end as I always seem to get the blame I showed kids what there mother said on text ...one off so many wrongs this strange woman have done...this weekend I found out she was making kids steal from my home ??? This woman is at uni wanting to be a nurse.... Nicola Claire spall...be very carefull she might be looking after your poorly ...or not should I say ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAD district. 43 min Ricky 18
Predictions 44 min we get it 4
Since cops are popular lately. 6 hr blah blah 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Reality Check 39,430
Crooked Cop 12 hr Colin Kaepernick 4
Canfor Eldorado 16 hr Juan Valdez 3
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 18 hr gay club excitement 53

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages