First Prev
of 2
Next Last
actually

Little Rock, AR

#22 Mar 30, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people think that private owners will allow public parking if the spaces are not being otherwise used, but that's not always the case. They can block off or change for parking in those spaces or have those parked there towed away. Just because it's not the custom to do that in El Dorado today doesn't mean it can't or won't happen tomorrow.
They "can," but they don't. The private owners of the large parking lots are very generous and accommodating. Not everyone is an assh*le like you.
nixon

El Dorado, AR

#23 Mar 30, 2014
Its pure stupidity for anyone to build a building and not have parking for customers.
well

Glencoe, IL

#24 Mar 30, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
They "can," but they don't. The private owners of the large parking lots are very generous and accommodating. Not everyone is an assh*le like you.
El Dorado is fortunate in that regard. Things can change quickly though. Suppose one or more of the private owners leased out their event parking rights to an enterprising individual.
ford

Little Rock, AR

#25 Mar 30, 2014
nixon wrote:
Its pure stupidity for anyone to build a building and not have parking for customers.
I agree. Fortunately, there haven't been any buildings built recently that don't have the parking available to accommodate its needs.
ford

Little Rock, AR

#26 Mar 30, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
El Dorado is fortunate in that regard. Things can change quickly though. Suppose one or more of the private owners leased out their event parking rights to an enterprising individual.
How would this be possible? Hire someone to sell tickets and hope to break even? Fortunately, it doesn't sound like any of these private owners are that stupid.
well

Glencoe, IL

#27 Mar 30, 2014
Wait and see.
typical

Marion, AR

#29 Mar 31, 2014
well wrote:
Wait and see.
Wait and see what? Are you claiming this new festival thing will successfully draw more people to downtown to increase foot traffic on the square? Wouldn't this be the cause for the need to charge for parking?
Willie

El Dorado, AR

#30 Mar 31, 2014
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see what? Are you claiming this new festival thing will successfully draw more people to downtown to increase foot traffic on the square? Wouldn't this be the cause for the need to charge for parking?
It doesn't cost to park and shop at WalMart, Brokshires or Stage.
typical

El Dorado, AR

#31 Mar 31, 2014
Some body P L E A S E let me sukieUdikie. hehehehehe. IMAFAG
well

Chicago, IL

#32 Mar 31, 2014
I have no idea what's going to happen. A lot of creative things come about when cities or companies see a need for additional revenue.
typical

Marion, AR

#33 Mar 31, 2014
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't cost to park and shop at WalMart, Brokshires or Stage.
Thanks for recognizing my sarcasm.
typical

El Dorado, AR

#34 Mar 31, 2014
So, can I sukieUdikie?
alphonso

El Dorado, AR

#35 Mar 31, 2014
queer up typical

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#36 Mar 31, 2014
I believe it was last year that festival goers were being charged to park on Griffin Auto/ El Do glass property. Ritchie Grocery had begun ribboning off their lot so they could access their own business.
Miguel

Marion, AR

#37 Apr 1, 2014
Grigori wrote:
I believe it was last year that festival goers were being charged to park on Griffin Auto/ El Do glass property. Ritchie Grocery had begun ribboning off their lot so they could access their own business.
Good! Same as Little Rock, Shreveport, or just about any other town with similar attractions that El Dorado has.
heehehehehe

El Dorado, AR

#38 Apr 1, 2014
Comments 35 36 37 are ALL me. I'm the topixFag Matter o fact dam near every one of these comments are MINE hehehehehehe. IMAFAG, they don't call me dikBreath for nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layoffs at Murphy Oil Corp tomorrow? 46 min EldoMasterBlaster 4
ElDo Needs... a cover-band in residence 52 min EldoMasterBlaster 10
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Barney does a Dude 30,560
noah's ark? 2 hr Duck lover 2
Dr. Grant v. The El Dorado ER 4 hr Flu 27
Always blaming somebody else 7 hr Thruth 25
dan douthitt (Mar '14) Sat where at 75
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web