Used to Be Sista Sista ...

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Topix is not processing any photos, soooo, on return from UPS this morning, noticed color change in Sista building ( formerly The Ranchers ) with a food service semi backed up. Sign says "Caribbean Cuisine Authentic Jamaican Food" with palms, sand and ocean. Driver wanted to borrow phone to get new restauranteurs there to open and unload. Thinks they may be opening within a week.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Grigori wrote:
Topix is not processing any photos, soooo, on return from UPS this morning, noticed color change in Sista building ( formerly The Ranchers ) with a food service semi backed up. Sign says "Caribbean Cuisine Authentic Jamaican Food" with palms, sand and ocean. Driver wanted to borrow phone to get new restauranteurs there to open and unload. Thinks they may be opening within a week.
And this has been a special news broadcast from Gooberlips. The Topixfag who keeps everybody up on ALL the latest. LMAO.
for christs sake

El Dorado, AR

#3 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> And this has been a special news broadcast from Gooberlips. The Topixfag who keeps everybody up on ALL the latest. LMAO.
This is why we can't have nice things.
Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Lmao-get chucked and drink from the John.
actually

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 22, 2012
for christs sake wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we can't have nice things.
Because of the scoob that keeps crying "Gooberlips!...HOMO!...We lfare!...Cockroaches!" ???? We are getting nice things in town, regardless of some troll on this pisspoor website. Thus site should be shut down.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#6 Nov 22, 2012
ALL COMMENTS are from "1" ignorantAzzHomoMF. The TopixFagIdiot. Comment, change name, comment change name 24/7/365. Nothing but a welfare, food stamp Loser. Ask Question, Change Name, Answer Queston. WhatAfkingIdiot.
DaVeya Harris

Ballwin, MO

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Caribbean Cuisine Authenthic Jamaican Food is OPEN for business.......
Its Scott biatches

El Dorado, AR

#9 Dec 12, 2012
All The Same wrote:
ALL COMMENTS are from "1" ignorantAzzHomoMF. The TopixFagIdiot. Comment, change name, comment change name 24/7/365. Nothing but a welfare, food stamp Loser. Ask Question, Change Name, Answer Queston. WhatAfkingIdiot.
Hey boy how'd you like to go for a Donkey ride?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoot owls,duck calls,flashing lights 17 min Grigori 63
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 1 hr Local 15
Kizzy Taylor P...... 1 hr Alton 3
Debate: Marijuana - El Dorado, AR (Aug '10) 4 hr Sean Woodruff 108
Sheriff car, Mt Holly Rd 6 hr Smh 25
Todd Moody Capital Murder (Apr '14) 7 hr Just me 21
Don that hangs out at the bars?? 12 hr Bar fly 5

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 28 at 9:01AM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match