A Kitchen Renovation Adds Charm Using...

A Kitchen Renovation Adds Charm Using Smart Savings

There are 4 comments on the This Old House story from Oct 7, 2011, titled A Kitchen Renovation Adds Charm Using Smart Savings. In it, This Old House reports that:

Try renovating on a budget and see if you don't trim a bit here and a bit there until the best details are gone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Old House.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 7, 2011
"The interior designer conjured this kitchen for friends Chris and Tela Webb, in El Dorado, Arkansas."
fyi

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 8, 2011
roboblogger2 wrote:
"The interior designer conjured this kitchen for friends Chris and Tela Webb, in El Dorado, Arkansas."
Melinda Dodson doesn't do anything cheap. I doubt Tela & Chris did that cheap either especially since Melinda was involved.

Since: Oct 13

Indore, India

#3 Oct 23, 2013
Seriously putting money counts. Thanks for sharing the information. The details are very well presented here.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Above 3 comments are Gooberlips. The VillagFagIdiot of topix. As if U didn't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 50 Crazy Bit*h*s in Union County 1 hr Marty Chandler 72
Kenny Benson 1 hr well 9
Please explain-- community college decisions 2 hr Ben 1
Kevin Jackson 11 hr Dale 6
tiffany lees 12 hr Curious 1
House Bulders (Mar '13) 12 hr friend 13
Judge Landers 13 hr Outtathere 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages