duck lover is a man
make and take

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 3, 2014
And they like to sniff old men's stank holes. Watch the homo go
Tuesday Lobsang Rampa

Höst, Germany

#3 Jun 3, 2014
Been on vacation? Save your strength for FreakFagFriday.
on the street

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jun 4, 2014
Ducky lover ain't no man she. She is a hot confused little trick from the wrong side of the tracks. She only comes on topix shopping around for sum DIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKKK!!!

“The Donald for President”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#5 Jun 4, 2014
on the street wrote:
Ducky lover ain't no man she. She is a hot confused little trick from the wrong side of the tracks. She only comes on topix shopping around for sum DIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKKK!!!
WOW. Just your type, right? Thank you for the kind words. Next time, write how you REALLY feel.*eye roll*
Big Jase

Newalla, OK

#6 Jun 4, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. Just your type, right? Thank you for the kind words. Next time, write how you REALLY feel.*eye roll*
Is the eye roll to avoid the cumshot?
Big Jase

Forrest City, AR

#7 Jun 4, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>

Narragansett, RI

#8 Jun 4, 2014
Big Jase wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Jase...what a joke. You don't have enough class in your little toe to post using his name. Loser.
chauncey pugh

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jun 5, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Jase...what a joke. You don't have enough class in your little toe to post using his name. Loser.
You seem like a smart lady so I will ask you a question..... If a broad put Old Bay on her lady junk fo a dude eat that stuff does it make it taste better?
Mallard Hugger

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jun 5, 2014
Big Jase wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWWWW Yeah!! Thats the money shot!!

Narragansett, RI

#11 Jun 5, 2014
chauncey pugh wrote:
<quoted text> You seem like a smart lady so I will ask you a question..... If a broad put Old Bay on her lady junk fo a dude eat that stuff does it make it taste better?
No idea. Have your "broad" try it and get back to me.

Narragansett, RI

#12 Jun 5, 2014
Mallard Hugger wrote:
<quoted text> AWWWWWW Yeah!! Thats the money shot!!
"Mallard Hugger".....Hahahahahahah ha.

Narragansett, RI

#13 Jun 5, 2014
Mallard Hugger wrote:
<quoted text> AWWWWWW Yeah!! Thats the money shot!!
That may be true, however, you could be setting yourself up for a law suit if you blinded the person.:)

Narragansett, RI

#14 Jun 5, 2014
chauncey pugh wrote:
<quoted text> You seem like a smart lady so I will ask you a question..... If a broad put Old Bay on her lady junk fo a dude eat that stuff does it make it taste better?
I have a question for you. How do you familiar with Old Bay? That is sold on the Eastern Shore. I put it on EVERYTHING, from chicken to seafood. You may have ruined that for me. LOL!
chauncey pugh

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jun 6, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you. How do you familiar with Old Bay? That is sold on the Eastern Shore. I put it on EVERYTHING, from chicken to seafood. You may have ruined that for me. LOL!
I eat Old Bay on everything even my shredded wheats. I was born in Conway SC.
Mallard Hugger

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jun 6, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true, however, you could be setting yourself up for a law suit if you blinded the person.:)
Have you ever sued anybody?

Narragansett, RI

#17 Jun 6, 2014
Mallard Hugger wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever sued anybody?
Nope.

Narragansett, RI

#18 Jun 6, 2014
chauncey pugh wrote:
<quoted text> I eat Old Bay on everything even my shredded wheats. I was born in Conway SC.
Do they sell it in your area? I remember the first time I saw Old Bay was in Annapolis, MD, Chesapeake Bay. I haven't run across anything that even comes close to Old Bay. There is even an Old Bay beer. Never tried it since I don't care for beer.
Big Jase

Cabot, AR

#19 Jun 6, 2014
Duck lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch please! I taught Jase how to please a woman. That's why your trickass goes to bed wet and squirming every night.

Narragansett, RI

#20 Jun 6, 2014
Big Jase wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch please! I taught Jase how to please a woman. That's why your trickass goes to bed wet and squirming every night.
I really, really hope you're female, because if you are a guy, that would be really weird. LOL. As Seinfeld would say, "Not that there is anything wrong with that". Hahahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vandals destroying property 17 min Bubba 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min Mobile Bad Dad 41,376
Smelling her onions 1 hr you sick 10
Granny has whiskers 1 hr Gson 1
Dog anal gland 1 hr Vet Tech 2
Farting 3 hr Pattie 2
Rash 3 hr Harry 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance