El Dorado man slain, pickup truck stolen

El Dorado man slain, pickup truck stolen

There are 14 comments on the The Courier story from Oct 20, 2012, titled El Dorado man slain, pickup truck stolen. In it, The Courier reports that:

An El Dorado man was found dead inside his residence, and police are investigating the death as a homicide and searching for the victim's truck, which was reported missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier.

Anonymous

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Now the son stated on the news last night that he found his father dead at 5:00am but the paper yesterday stated that the police wasn't called until 6:17am...did the paper misprint? What took so long for him to call?
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#2 Oct 21, 2012
IgnorantAzz there is enough pain in that family without you starting your cheap Homosexual crap. U R A worthless SOB.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
Just stating the facts. If u watch the news and read the paper u would see it too so don't judge me when u don't even know me!!
Redneck

El Dorado, AR

#4 Oct 21, 2012
As I said, U R A worthless SOB.
Family Member

El Dorado, AR

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Redneck wrote:
IgnorantAzz there is enough pain in that family without you starting your cheap Homosexual crap. U R A worthless SOB.
Thanks for your defense. A couple of the guy's here have read Topix enough that they know who started this in comment #1. His rude remarks don't bother us.
stanly

El Dorado, AR

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Watching the newspaper, news, etc, and do not see that the authorities have made any arrests, nor are they closing in on a suspect! Am I missing something here? Does anyone have an update?
sunhouse

El Dorado, AR

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Any arrests?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 31, 2012
They were interested in interviewing a couple of girls who were promptly scarfed up and held on preexisting charges. Since the Current Jail Roster has been down for two days, I can't confirm they are still there or whether charges have been changed.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Any arrests? Haven't heard a thing!
Baker Street Irregulars

El Dorado, AR

#10 Nov 5, 2012
A woman who knows the blonde of the two women in jail has been told that the two women are seriously being considered and that the authorities are trying to get either of them to break. Also, the blonde was seen at Crabapple the following day with money to spend which was unusual.

A woman who knows both the two women in jail said that Ben was stabbed over forty times. She does not think the two women did it, but she thinks they know who did do it.

Someone was told in the Huddle House that the blonde had been known to take a Mexican boyfriend to Ben's house, that he was stabbed twenty-six times, crawled toward his son's room, always slept in a recliner with a shotgun by his side, and that the only things other than the truck that were missing were the shotgun and the son's wallet.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Lance White to Rockford:
"Don't worry Jim, clues will turn up."
Back in the day

Magnolia, AR

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Grigori wrote:
Lance White to Rockford:
"Don't worry Jim, clues will turn up."
LOL! Remember when we used to buy pot by the 'lid' also?
Dison

El Dorado, AR

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Not even so much as the investigation continues in the newspaper in weeks. I guess what our paper doesn't say speaks volumns.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#14 Dec 1, 2012
ALL the HOMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Local car dealership 3 min Funny 18
spirit awards 22 min community 1
Todd Wood 1 hr Jim 2
The city streets and county roads are terrible 4 hr Govment 18
Clown season open 4 hr Ogcircusfreak 7
Film Festival 7 hr Alfonso 30
bible belt? 10 hr mirror 13

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance