This weeks specials at ATWOODS

This weeks specials at ATWOODS

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
surfin

El Dorado, AR

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Just copied from Eppinette kennel and ranch facebook page,
maybe Atwoods specials are not to special.

This week some of Atwoods weekly special starting today wed the 13th thru weeks end,

30ct puppy training pads reg 12.99 sale price 9.99...Eppinette's everyday price 7.99

5-way dog shots (parvo ect) reg price 5.99 sale price 4.99...Eppinette's everyday 3.95

large wire pet home reg price 79.99 sale price 69.99 Eppinette's everyday 59.99

giant wire pet home reg price 115.99 sale price 99.99 Eppinette's everyday price 89.99

70 qt muck buckets reg price 19.99 sale price 15.99 Eppinette's everyday price 14.99

40 pound goat pellets 13.49, Eppinettes 50 pound 13.25

whole feed oats atwoods .27 pound Eppinette .24 pound

10x10 dog pens 229.99 Eppinette's starting at 189.00

Eppinette kennel and ranch supply = keeping union county money in union county.
LOCAL

El Dorado, AR

#2 Mar 13, 2013
well considering all the free hotdogs are gone and all the drawings for give- aways are over, I am not going out of my way to pay higher prices.
Yea baby

El Dorado, AR

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Also when Eppinetts open the drive through loading bay they're topping atwoods 100 dollar gift cards with 200 dollar gift cards.Yea baby
Yea baby

El Dorado, AR

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Oh and i forgot,they'll also be accepting the atwoods gift cards on opening day.
A REAL CUSTOMER

El Dorado, AR

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Yea baby wrote:
Also when Eppinetts open the drive through loading bay they're topping atwoods 100 dollar gift cards with 200 dollar gift cards.Yea baby
No , but the drive thru is open, I have used it and I must say it is the best fastest easiest service in town, plus at the same time I saved money, to me it is a no brainer.
yep

El Dorado, AR

#6 Mar 13, 2013
surfin wrote:
Just copied from Eppinette kennel and ranch facebook page,
maybe Atwoods specials are not to special.
This week some of Atwoods weekly special starting today wed the 13th thru weeks end,
30ct puppy training pads reg 12.99 sale price 9.99...Eppinette's everyday price 7.99
5-way dog shots (parvo ect) reg price 5.99 sale price 4.99...Eppinette's everyday 3.95
large wire pet home reg price 79.99 sale price 69.99 Eppinette's everyday 59.99
giant wire pet home reg price 115.99 sale price 99.99 Eppinette's everyday price 89.99
70 qt muck buckets reg price 19.99 sale price 15.99 Eppinette's everyday price 14.99
40 pound goat pellets 13.49, Eppinettes 50 pound 13.25
whole feed oats atwoods .27 pound Eppinette .24 pound
10x10 dog pens 229.99 Eppinette's starting at 189.00
Eppinette kennel and ranch supply = keeping union county money in union county.
Uh oh. Facts like this are going to make that obsessed lunatic loser "Eppinette Tedder" have a damn heart attack. He'll either fire back with a bunch of absurd lies and disparaging remarks about the family or maybe he'll finally shut up and let it go and stop letting that anger and bitterness eat at him.
Yea baby

El Dorado, AR

#7 Mar 13, 2013
A REAL CUSTOMER wrote:
<quoted text>
No , but the drive thru is open, I have used it and I must say it is the best fastest easiest service in town, plus at the same time I saved money, to me it is a no brainer.
Yes it's open but the grand opening hasn't happened yet, always need to make sure things work smoothly first.
pc charlie

El Dorado, AR

#8 Mar 13, 2013
maybe eppiNots will bleach the floor and spray some disinfectant, its a stinky zoo
pet lover

El Dorado, AR

#9 Mar 13, 2013
pc charlie wrote:
maybe eppiNots will bleach the floor and spray some disinfectant, its a stinky zoo
actually considering all the live pets they do a great job of keeping it clean and fresh smelling, I have been in some pet shops that was horrific, Eppinettes does a great job with there pet dept, one of the best I have been in.
a little lazy

El Dorado, AR

#10 Mar 13, 2013
I must admit being a bit lazy, I love the drive thru service, in and out in a flash never left my car, it is great customer service, I love Eppinetes.
ur flippin

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 13, 2013
surfin wrote:
Just copied from Eppinette kennel and ranch facebook page,
maybe Atwoods specials are not to special.
This week some of Atwoods weekly special starting today wed the 13th thru weeks end,
30ct puppy training pads reg 12.99 sale price 9.99...Eppinette's everyday price 7.99
5-way dog shots (parvo ect) reg price 5.99 sale price 4.99...Eppinette's everyday 3.95
large wire pet home reg price 79.99 sale price 69.99 Eppinette's everyday 59.99
giant wire pet home reg price 115.99 sale price 99.99 Eppinette's everyday price 89.99
70 qt muck buckets reg price 19.99 sale price 15.99 Eppinette's everyday price 14.99
40 pound goat pellets 13.49, Eppinettes 50 pound 13.25
whole feed oats atwoods .27 pound Eppinette .24 pound
10x10 dog pens 229.99 Eppinette's starting at 189.00
Eppinette kennel and ranch supply = keeping union county money in union county.
This is all a lie. Regardless, Atwoods would be worth every damn penny.
Jenny

Dallas, TX

#12 Mar 13, 2013
A REAL CUSTOMER wrote:
<quoted text>
No , but the drive thru is open, I have used it and I must say it is the best fastest easiest service in town, plus at the same time I saved money, to me it is a no brainer.
I used that freakin slow place. It took 20 minutes just to load 2 BAGS!!! I don't know what people like you do throughout the day, but some of us are in a hurry! Needin something a little quicker.
mao

Stuttgart, AR

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Looks like to me one of these stores has better quality products. You get what you pay for.
mao

Stuttgart, AR

#14 Mar 13, 2013
surfin wrote:
Eppinette kennel and ranch supply = keeping union county money in union county.
What about those poor Columbia County people sending their hard earned money to Union Co.?
my two

El Dorado, AR

#15 Mar 13, 2013
mao wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those poor Columbia County people sending their hard earned money to Union Co.?
union county and colubia county are neighboring counties in south ark, thats no comparison to a out of state, publicly traded company,those funds are gone forever, keep it real.
lie detector

El Dorado, AR

#16 Mar 13, 2013
ur flippin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all a lie. Regardless, Atwoods would be worth every damn penny.
What part was a lie ?, not the prices, I checked it out, all prices post on Eppinettes facebook were correct.
THE TRUTH

El Dorado, AR

#17 Mar 13, 2013
ur flippen
jenny
mao

all the same freak that is better known as the EPPINETTE FAMILY HATER

ALSO HAS ABOUT 993 OTHER NAMES, RIGHT James ?
mao

Stuttgart, AR

#18 Mar 13, 2013
my two wrote:
<quoted text>
union county and colubia county are neighboring counties in south ark, thats no comparison to a out of state, publicly traded company,those funds are gone forever, keep it real.
Not really. Atwoods has a lot more employees than epps and their employees live here in this area, and they spend their payroll in area stores. I wonder what the ratio of people employed is between atwoods and epps and also what is the difference of payroll in the two. I'd be willing to bet that atwoods has a larger economic impact on Union Co. than epps. I bet the taxes paid to the city is much larger as well. Speaking of funds gone forever, all the toys that the epps have, how many of them were purchased here. Was that vette bought at Teague's?
mao

Stuttgart, AR

#19 Mar 13, 2013
THE TRUTH wrote:
ur flippen
jenny
mao
all the same freak that is better known as the EPPINETTE FAMILY HATER
ALSO HAS ABOUT 993 OTHER NAMES, RIGHT James ?
You'd be wrong there tex, there is only one mao, and furthermore I DO NOT hate the eppinette family in the least. I really hope they do well in their endevors. I just like to debate and russle the jimmies of asshats like you.
ur lying

Dallas, TX

#20 Mar 13, 2013
lie detector wrote:
<quoted text>
What part was a lie ?, not the prices, I checked it out, all prices post on Eppinettes facebook were correct.
The prices you showed were not correct. I checked, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Benson 1 hr karma 8
Top 50 Crazy Bit*h*s in Union County 1 hr Tonya Adams Ventu... 69
Kevin Jackson 3 hr Dale 6
tiffany lees 4 hr Curious 1
House Bulders (Mar '13) 4 hr friend 13
Judge Landers 5 hr Outtathere 13
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) 9 hr Free 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages