Unmarked state police car

Unmarked state police car

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

ShoNuff

El Dorado, AR

#1 Apr 3, 2014
The state police are now using a dark grey unmarked car to nab unsuspecting motorists. This car has absolutely no markings whatsoever except it's being a charger. The big black trooper (Watson?) is using it today. I passed by him going out of town near eldorado chemical and thought it was just someone pulled over to make a cellphone call. When I passed him again returning back into town about five minutes later, he had nabbed someone on the el dorado side of the tracks.

On another note. Why do the state police hang out more in town than out on the highways where they're more needed. We have city cops for traffic enforcement.
LOL

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 3, 2014
No doughnut shops out of town.
-ABC

Austin, AR

#3 Apr 3, 2014
They hang out in town because they're lazy P'sOS that don't care to do anything productive in life.Sit on their ass all day looking for ways to take our money.
LOL

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 3, 2014
-ABC wrote:
They hang out in town because they're lazy P'sOS that don't care to do anything productive in life.Sit on their ass all day looking for ways to take our money.
Sounds like a Politician.
ShoNuff

El Dorado, AR

#5 Apr 3, 2014
They seem to much prefer hanging out in town. I've seen them a lot around the railroad tracks on south Washington and constantly around the north end of the avenue. They love sitting around the old ford place, dr. Watsons office, and down past the power zone. Driver beware. If anyone else knows their favorite handouts, post them here. Maybe we can cut down on the number of tickets they give out.
A COOL DUDE

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Watson is a great man known him for years. I would have done a great burn out on my Harley for him had I seen him Smith or James they would like that .Laughing..
driver

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 3, 2014
State police are a joke...glorified meter maids with a gun.
nothing they do protects anyone. They are simply a revenue source for the state.

It's a on purpose slap in the face of city police officers when the state meter maids set up citizen ambushes in the city .
sos

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 3, 2014
There is nothing cool about Watson, but he has been moved off more than one stretch of highway for profiling certain persons. It would be nice if they sat with flashing blue lights on at beginning of work zones on highways during peak usage times like they do in other states. It is sad when any officer takes respect from any police force. I personally witnessed one of El Dorado's finest harassing and calling derogatory names to a child in a public venue. So sad to see.
pastdue

El Dorado, AR

#9 Apr 4, 2014
A COOL DUDE wrote:
Watson is a great man known him for years. I would have done a great burn out on my Harley for him had I seen him Smith or James they would like that .Laughing..
I thought they ran him out of the County!
Oh Brother

El Dorado, AR

#10 Apr 5, 2014
Every single comment is the topixFag. L M A O.
Wrong

Bryant, AR

#11 Apr 11, 2014
This is very old news dumbasses they swap out drivers in that car an it's been around for sometime now an Watson isn't a state trooper anymore he's retired duh so whoever is posted this is a da

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 24, 2014
Just received text about black, unmarked Charger near Village.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 24, 2014
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> There you have it folks, an unsolicited police report from theTopixFag. LMAO. FkingIdiot
On the subject of police reports, anyone know who Thomas Houldridge is accused of attacking?

Location hidden

#16 Apr 24, 2014
Dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
ShoNuff

El Dorado, AR

#18 Apr 24, 2014
Grigori wrote:
Just received text about black, unmarked Charger near Village.
Your text was correct. I saw him working 82 also. Only giveaway was the spotlight by his driver side rear view mirror.
Really

United States

#20 Apr 25, 2014
Yes there's a dark gray unmarked charger hangs out between Eldo and mag you won't have anything to worrie about if u r driving correctly which we know almost everyone that drives between Eldo an mag on 82 drive like fools I wish he was hanging out in mornings an ticket all these idiots driving 90 cause they r too lazy to get up in Enuff time to get to work without driving crazy an putting everyone else in danger
Qtip

Lorman, MS

#21 Apr 26, 2014
A black trouper who lives on Champagnolle (well past the 167 bridge heading out of town) used to drive a fully marked white charger; now hes in a dark gray one. Noticed just the other day it's now "marked" in the sense it has a blue stripe down the front fender and a crest on the door. seen it parked under bridges on 167 and 82 recently just waiting for someone to top the hill going 10+ over.
FYI

United States

#22 Apr 26, 2014
Trooper Larry James a very nice man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Times TO-DO list 15 min Mary Smithpeters 5
blair coleman 16 min Mary Smithpeters 3
Need money now 1 hr Camden Kid Toucher 3
Kasey doss Murphy 1 hr fact 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Resident 38,734
Dairy Queen stories? Tue Kenny 14
News 2 high schools in state to offer pilot program ... Mon Camden Kid Toucher 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages