Mystic Creek Golf Club
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

El Dorado, AR

#104 Feb 7, 2013
No you don't have it right. There was no public tax money used. We voted down the bond issue.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#105 Feb 17, 2013
EldoMasterBlaster wrote:
No you don't have it right. There was no public tax money used. We voted down the bond issue.
I thought you voted for it.
Creek

Little Rock, AR

#106 May 5, 2014
Any more new homes going up or has it slowed down out there? Thanks
Homes

El Dorado, AR

#107 May 5, 2014
Creek wrote:
Any more new homes going up or has it slowed down out there? Thanks
Yeah, cheap particle board homes. That realtor has the ugliest one out there
Real Class Act

United States

#108 May 6, 2014
I hear they have a great club house, is it a single or a double wide.
This was going to be a PGA class golf course, what went wrong.
For a 2500 hundred buy in you would think that they could do a little better.
Bobby

El Dorado, AR

#109 May 7, 2014
Real Class Act wrote:
I hear they have a great club house, is it a single or a double wide.
This was going to be a PGA class golf course, what went wrong.
For a 2500 hundred buy in you would think that they could do a little better.
Don't join then. Stop complaining if you aren't a member. The golf course is fantastic. Read the article in Arkansas Business Executive Golfer about how this course ranks high in the nation. It is good for our community.
Bricklayer

Little Rock, AR

#110 May 7, 2014
In ten years mystic creek will look like belvedere in hot springs! Nice course now but without a revenue stream it will not be maintained properly.
Dumdum

Monticello, AR

#111 May 8, 2014
pinky wrote:
Does it have any chicken houses on it?
No, but I'm sure there are several outhouses...
looks nice

Oklahoma City, OK

#112 May 9, 2014
nice looking place
Real Class Act

United States

#113 May 10, 2014
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't join then. Stop complaining if you aren't a member. The golf course is fantastic. Read the article in Arkansas Business Executive Golfer about how this course ranks high in the nation. It is good for our community.
I do not play but watch it on T. V. two or three a year. I was not complaining I was LMAO.
I never said the golf course Not fantastic, for the amount of money to join and play they could do much better. I do not read the ABEG but what would you expect them to say about a new golf course in Arkansas. If this is a world class PGA course When will Tiger and Phil come and play a round. Do they plan on becoming members any time soon. I been told they could hold a PGA tournament because the course is so good. Where would you FEED and HOUSE the thousands of people that watch a PGA tournament. For all the people that like to play golf I hope it is still here 50 years from now.
Triple Crown

El Dorado, AR

#114 May 10, 2014
This Golf Course is like putting aJackass in the Kentucky Derby. Build it, they will come was a sillyAzz movie.
Hot

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#115 May 10, 2014
The downside to El Dorado is the lack of everything else. This course isn't a oasis in a desert. It is more comparable to a diamond in a turd. Yeah, it's really nice and pretty, but it is still surrounded by shit. I don't see how or why people will flock to it. When I take a three day mini vacation with the wife I usually will fit in one round at a nearby course. What else is there to do here to draw a weekender? Don't give me downtown, that won't occupy a full day for even the best shopper. Someone who golfs a lot might come in a play for a day on occasion, but they will only spend the course fee and drive back home. So, you send them to stay in our fine hotels, they'll be back for sure. When the downtown hotel is completed they'll have two options for hotels fortunately.
For the comments about it running out of money, I do not see how. It will be well kept, people are buying lots and building homes out there every day. Its a nice addition to the town. I feel the town could use some other things to improve it other than a course.
Duck lover

El Dorado, AR

#116 May 11, 2014
I will go out there and sukieAdikie
well

Glencoe, IL

#117 May 11, 2014
Hot wrote:
The downside to El Dorado is the lack of everything else. This course isn't a oasis in a desert. It is more comparable to a diamond in a turd. Yeah, it's really nice and pretty, but it is still surrounded by shit. I don't see how or why people will flock to it. When I take a three day mini vacation with the wife I usually will fit in one round at a nearby course. What else is there to do here to draw a weekender? Don't give me downtown, that won't occupy a full day for even the best shopper. Someone who golfs a lot might come in a play for a day on occasion, but they will only spend the course fee and drive back home. So, you send them to stay in our fine hotels, they'll be back for sure. When the downtown hotel is completed they'll have two options for hotels fortunately.
For the comments about it running out of money, I do not see how. It will be well kept, people are buying lots and building homes out there every day. Its a nice addition to the town. I feel the town could use some other things to improve it other than a course.
The course is privately funded. Our public money is going for the desperately needed Conference Center and Entertainment District.
Red

El Dorado, AR

#118 May 11, 2014
Duck lover--queer up
Hahahaha

Tampa, FL

#119 May 11, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
The course is privately funded. Our public money is going for the desperately needed Conference Center and Entertainment District.
WHAT A LAUGH! Roflmfao
Candi

Little Rock, AR

#120 May 11, 2014
Hot wrote:
You being found with your head up your asks in El Dorado is more like finding a turd inside a diamond. Nobody in this town is keeping your goofyass here. Bounce, biatch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censorship on dog issues 3 hr actualfacts 33
Amercable 5 hr Abcd 11
Angela"Snitch" Hansen 9 hr dr puss 1
Lol....Ashley couldn't handle the truth 11 hr aci 5
Rusty Goss 11 hr concerned 70
Poll 1st annual Shrimpfest: Good or bad idea 13 hr Bubba Gump 20
Kyle Swift Leaves MCSA 15 hr Yes 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages