Should be legalized by the federal government

Should remain illegal

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Liber

El Dorado, AR

#1 Aug 29, 2010
I think prostitution should be legalized.

I'm in a serious relationship, so I really have no use for it, but I think a woman, or man, should be allowed to do with their bodies what they wish as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others.

Sex with random individuals is rather safe with proper protection. Therefore, I don't see the problem with prostitution.
biff malibu

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2010
Its a tax issue, that's all
In the year 2000

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2010
It's already legal. Almost all women alive now use sex as a means to get somewhere or acquire something.

So I guess I agree with you. Screw it.

Also I think we should be allowed to sell our organs.

CAMDEN COMPUTER TECH

Since: Aug 10

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 29, 2010
Cool by me people do it all the time anyway. But shouldn't be taxed, already got enough taxes that should be illegal like personal and commercial property taxes.
Bud Lite

Wilmar, AR

#5 Aug 30, 2010
I wish there were some hot male prostitutes in El Dorado myself.....
Alvin

El Dorado, AR

#6 Aug 30, 2010
Bud Lite wrote:
I wish there were some hot male prostitutes in El Dorado myself.....
Perhaps Peter Goezenya has a list for you.
Peter Goezenya

El Dorado, AR

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Please call 555-inya for hot male prostitute action.
Bud Lite

Marshall, TX

#8 Aug 30, 2010
Nobody answered :(

CAMDEN COMPUTER TECH

Little Rock, AR

#9 Aug 30, 2010
Amanda Lyons, in her mind it is legalized apparently lol
TallyHo

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Aug 30, 2010
Lived in Houston for 20 years and could get laid for as little as $20. Never had the need of a wife. Now, moved away, no prostitutes, have now married, am now broke all the time and NEVER get laid. What's with that?
rusty pipes

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2010
TallyHo wrote:
Lived in Houston for 20 years and could get laid for as little as $20. Never had the need of a wife. Now, moved away, no prostitutes, have now married, am now broke all the time and NEVER get laid. What's with that?
Join the club, bro. I'm in the same boat. My old lady won't put out lessin she wants some new drapes. I just had a birthday and didn't even get a handjob.

I say let 'em open up some whore houses like my dad says they used to have back in the oil boom days. I'm guessing the first thang will happen is these women will all of a sudden start putting out again.

CAMDEN COMPUTER TECH

Little Rock, AR

#12 Aug 30, 2010
$20 to get laid? Damn cheap!
Shaniqua

El Dorado, AR

#13 Aug 30, 2010
TallyHo wrote:
Maybe you ugly....
TallyHo

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2010
Shaniqua wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you ugly....
You got that right, baby. I sho is ugly! But, iffin I come down to ElDo, will u put a lip lock on daddy's love muscle for $10? I never knowed a skank to pass on $10 cause o ugliness. What you say, ho?
Shaniqua

El Dorado, AR

#15 Aug 31, 2010
TallyHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, baby. I sho is ugly! But, iffin I come down to ElDo, will u put a lip lock on daddy's love muscle for $10? I never knowed a skank to pass on $10 cause o ugliness. What you say, ho?
I say oh no you didn't, some ho's do have some standards, and you ain't meetin' mine. Lessin' you rich, I ain't intrested. You best have a 100 and some crack rocks just so I don't gets out my magnifying glass and laugh at yo nasty thing..
TallyHo

Dallas, TX

#16 Aug 31, 2010
Shaniqua wrote:
<quoted text>
I say oh no you didn't, some ho's do have some standards, and you ain't meetin' mine. Lessin' you rich, I ain't intrested. You best have a 100 and some crack rocks just so I don't gets out my magnifying glass and laugh at yo nasty thing..
I sho thank you one of them skanky pole polishers makin yo money dancin for white morons. Gets me hot, tho! I'm lickin my lips thankin of lappin up yo snatch gravy, baby.
typeace

El Dorado, AR

#17 Aug 31, 2010
i have yet to find a hoe walking down hillsboro.....
Bill

El Dorado, AR

#18 Sep 1, 2010
typeace wrote:
i have yet to find a hoe walking down hillsboro.....
Maybe they're all on bikes like you...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Sep 3, 2010
I'm old enough to remember when the bellhop in the Randolph Hotel would bring a girl up to your room for a dollar tip. The girl wanted around $10, same price as the room, I believe. No black girls were allowed, which kept the price inflated. If you wanted some dark meat, the same bellhop could have a cab take you out south of town, but it was a little dangerous out there. A man could get the clap for sure. Then, he'd need a bottle of GONO, "Man's Friend for gonorrhea and gleet(whatever that was). By the late 40's penicillin was available and one big shot would knock it down. Thank goodness, cause I needed a few shots, randy as I was in them days.
Really Now

El Dorado, AR

#21 Sep 3, 2010
If ur wife won't have sex with you. STOP treating her like [email protected], get off ur lazy ass and help with the kids or the house. Stop talking like a South arkansas bubba and start acting like a real man. MEN having a dick does not make u a man. IT IS NOT HOW MANY WOMAN U HAVE PLEASED BUT HOW MANY YEARS U HAVE PLEASED ONE WOMAN. and that is the problem with south arkansas, men think f$#king anything they can makes them a REAL man. But when u meet that special someone,,she will think u are nothing but a no good, low down whore. MEN can be and are whores. and SURPRISE, most woman do not like them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isn't it sooo funny Hotshots 1 min Jehovah 13
Top 50 Crazy Bit*h*s in Union County 9 min Crappie Master 63
Tonya Adams Venturella Inmate 1 hr mugshot 4
Neighborhood watch 1 hr Stalking and viol... 1
Hotshots VIP night!? 5 hr Drunkie 48
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) 6 hr Bosco 19
Joey bledsoe 14 hr Redneck 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages