Questionare

El Dorado, AR

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Should the USA opted out on another war with Syria and just bring all our soldiers home/ close our boarders/ and take care of and protect the USA ?
ElDorado resident

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2013
We would be billions ahead and save the lives of countless soldiers!! Save billions in unnecessary military expenses and would put millions of unemployed americans back to work in american factories!! It would hurt walmart thats catering to imports with huge profit margins!! Cut off all foreign trade while we at it Obama wants to hurt the small businesses in usa why not put such a huge tax on imports that it would cost them less to build that import item here in the usa and it would cut the huge profit margins of walmart!! CANT DO THAT TOO MANY HANDOUTS FROM LARGE CORPORATIONS SUCH AS WALMART TO PIRATE SELL OUT AMERICAN POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON DC ONLY THINKING OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILYS LAVISH LIVE IT UP LIFESTYLES! NOT THE WELFARE OF POOR UNEMPLOYED AMERICAN CITIZENS!!
Questionare

El Dorado, AR

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Agree! Bring our military home and build up our military and boarder patrols, expel the illegals!
AND

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Tell the foreigners to keep their imports!! Tell WalMart if they going to buy this cheap import shit when they the taxes on it it will be VERY EXPENSIVE!! They will be forced to buy from AMERICAN manufacturers helping the AMERICAN ECONOMY!! FK THE FOREIGNERS!! WE WOULD BE BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS AHEAD TO KEEP OUR NOSES OUT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS!! Protect our borders!!
McCain

El Dorado, AR

#5 Sep 8, 2013
Nuke'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min Bad Bart 41,439
News times post 1 hr Arkofan 1
duck lover smells like poots (Oct '14) 1 hr Joey Farnslidd 29
fast food 1 hr Me too 3
The night daddy caught mommy with a mandingo 2 hr Joey Farnslidd 1
Jokes 3 hr Ned Letty 1
News Judge sets $1M bail for El Dorado man accused i... 3 hr bail 2

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance