CoCo

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Kaleb Mason?....really! I seriously doubt that!!..Duncan Hatch would be before him!!! Sorry.
hmmm

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

I guess this would all depend on your definition of rich. I would assume of the ones you have named that I know, they are doing well for themselves. Good jobs, business people, ect. But rich, I think not. Not even close.
Charles Lane

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Just notice this. That is not me, by the way.
laura

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

what about the reynolds family?
Bahaaa

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

stewie wrote:
<quoted text>Henry is in the oil business isn't he
Fish oil, maybe!
Tired

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Judged:

Bahaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish oil, maybe!
he is good people if u make fun u suck! All the above named are very rich! What they lack in money they make up for with friends and family and people who r real in their lives! Ok ok maybe not all who were named but don't trash talk the people u don't know personally especially my homie!
cash

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

laura wrote:
what about the reynolds family?
they are all unemployed and strung out on meth
Putting on the Ritz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Murphy, Nolan, Deming, Mahony, Merkle, Anthony, Yocum, Mason, Alderson, Milam
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Putting on the Ritz wrote:
Murphy, Nolan, Deming, Mahony, Merkle, Anthony, Yocum, Mason, Alderson, Milam
Now that is an accurate list!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

After all of this senseless reading, I have come one solitary conclusion. Who gives a shit. If these people have money, more power to them. They either worked for it, stole it, or inherited it. So now that we are all aware of what last names are attached to money, can we move on?
just curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

I heard Phil EPPinette came into something like 3 million dollars in the past year or so, but the Eppinettes are being very hush hush about it, does anyone know if this is true ?, just curious.
Are you Serious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

Does 3 millions sound like a lot to you? I doubt that even counts as an in-grown zit on a Murphy, Nolan, Deming, Mahony, Merkle, Anthony, Yocum, Mason, Alderson, Milam, or Kaleb Mason ass...
just curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

Are you Serious wrote:
Does 3 millions sound like a lot to you? I doubt that even counts as an in-grown zit on a Murphy, Nolan, Deming, Mahony, Merkle, Anthony, Yocum, Mason, Alderson, Milam, or Kaleb Mason ass...
If you can stop riding these folks nuts long enough to read my post you will not see me trying to compare Phil Eppinette to any of your short list of super heroes.... I merely ask a simple question about where the 3 mill came from ?? to answer your smart ass question.....hell yes 3 million is a lot of money to me and it is probably about 2 million 9 hundred ninty nine thousand nine hundred ninty nine dollars more than what is in your bank account !!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Are you Serious wrote:
How the heck does Kaleb Mason keep getting put in the mix?
thinking

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

curiousj wrote:
<quoted text>How the heck does Kaleb Mason keep getting put in the mix?
why do people think he is a millionaire?
family friend

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

just curious wrote:
I heard Phil EPPinette came into something like 3 million dollars in the past year or so, but the Eppinettes are being very hush hush about it, does anyone know if this is true ?, just curious.
I ask about this same rumor a couple months ago while dining at a local resturant, Phil told me point blank this was just a rumor and there was nothing to it.
The Eppinette`s are doing very while for themselves,they have built a thriving business from old fashion hard work and alot of determination from that entire family, they have not been given anything, I personally have more respect for them than anyone on this richmans list. they started with nothing and turned there dreams into a reality, most of the folks on this list would never have gotten off the ground if they had started with what the Eppinette`s started with , my hats off to these honest hard working people.
lol

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

I'm sure most of these people are rich for it being "El dorado" but rich compared to real rich people not even close.
TO lol

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

lol wrote:
I'm sure most of these people are rich for it being "El dorado" but rich compared to real rich people not even close.
Just like being compared to your broke ass... lol
BOOBMAN

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

I do not know if mr Epinette is worth a million or not but his wife sure looks like a million bucks !!!!!!!!!!
lol

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

sorry to hurt you but it's true el dorado isn't but a hole in the wall country ass town lol...keyword "Town"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cage Fight - Fund Raiser 1 hr Promoter 5
Debate: Ferguson - El Dorado, AR 1 hr Mr Fife to you 45
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 29,501
babymama/daddy drama on FBI 12 hr Boner 4
For U Black Folks 13 hr Disgusted 14
C Jolley (Sep '11) 18 hr dont have one 49
Criminals 19 hr Nasty john 11
hookers Thu PinpnHoe 41

Search the El Dorado Forum:
•••