No more rumors...just the facts

Posted in the El Dorado Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2010
I feel like it is my duty, as a member of this society and given a high importance to my journalistic abilities as well as my community responsibility to set the record straight with all the rumors, lies and misjudgments filled on these pages particularly about women. I state the facts, I research and find all the information I can, I do not embellish in rumors and do not quote them but rather can separate what appears to be false and therefore with proof or some type of firm confirmation, I report the facts. My sill polls aside, I feel like this thread needs to be clearing the air and separating facts from untruths.
The impartial and hurtful comments directed at the Hayes sisters is a little unwarranted. I do not believe they engage in sexual favors collectively, nor do I feel like they have (aside from one particular cold night in 2008- Jamaal has the details) done any partnering; however several reports have suggested more than one guy with them (sorry Joy) and although the Jenny going to the bar AFTER she has delivered being justifiable…it is…having relations with (3) confirmed guys aside from the father of the child she was carrying WHILE she was pregnant may be a little slip in character. To use a quote so eloquently used by a certain Calhoun College student…jus say’n.
As far as the Bryant sisters go, so far we have (12) confirmed guys who have slept with them in the last year and a half, so to label them “hoes” is a bit of a STRETCH..no pun intended. However, in Charice’s defense it does seem as though she lives in her “own” place. For the two Lindseys’(Lawrence and Amis) it is definitely not a pretty picture. I cannot bear the ink with either really but here goes.
It seems as though Ms. Amis has gotten with (8) guys in the last 4-years and has gotten knocked up by four of them, having dumped them after. It is on court record that one of her many babies who she lost to SIDS was blamed on her ex and she subsequently keeps him from their son all together. She got knocked up by a 17 yr old (she was 22 I think) and had that baby and has another baby reportedly with someone all together different. I think she just delivered her latest rug rat two months ago which means she is due to be knocked up any day now. As for Lawrence, well she seems to need to pop pills and be popped and they do seem to go hand and hand, Daniel, Justin, Derrick, etc; the list goes on and on..again jus say’n. continued on my reply

Location hidden

#2 Nov 8, 2010
Speaking of the English major, I find very little out of the ordinary (unless sleeping with several guys while you are still legally married fits the criteria) for Mrs. Johnson, so apologies to her. Her inability to type out a coherent and educated paragraph does not make her a “hoe”.
Amber Traux is available, has been and always likely will be to whoever knocks, my advice though is to not knock obviously. Elita Tubbs is expensive and requires payment at least after the first go around. The rumors about Jessica Wilson are true unfortunately, although it seems as though 3 guys have reported to have turned her down. Allison Tennison and Hannah Mae Morgan are just simply smokin’. Who cares about their personal life, really.
Kristen Ashley has been treated unfairly on this website. Sleeping with married men is a tradition in this town and therefore she should NOT be made an example of. Jessica Hull on the other hand may have had more boyfriends than the entire junior class this year at El Dorado High. Breaking it off with them just means catch you after my next breakup as well. Samantha Jones is undoubtedly the hottest girl in El Dorado. Janna Daniels does not seem to have a problem dating anyone with a heartbeat, so if you are alive, she is ALWAYS lonely. Hannah Pennington does have her own seat at the local health department, so much so that the pamphlets they pass out have her picture on them (true story). I believe Amanda Lyons has been the lone victim in all of these posts as she is just being harassed by some computer geek from Camden. And if you drink a thousand beers and take a million shots and are still alive to find Katie Carroll appealing then you need to simply wipe your eyes and look again. Stephanie Fox likes women, and rumor has it for awhile now and normally I would endorse this but again….it is Stephanie Fox. Lauren Rodgers is simply fine as hell.
Everyone just needs to stop trashing all of these women and just report ACTUAL news. Why the truth has to be lost in this world is anyone’s guess but I will try and keep my integrity intact and report only the facts in this rumor filled world. If anyone wants to know about anyone else (and no I am not revealing who is Jenny’s real baby daddy) then just let me know. Boo-Yah

Location hidden

#3 Nov 8, 2010
I feel like it is my duty, as a member of this society and given a high importance to my journalistic abilities as well as my community responsibility to set the record straight with all the rumors, lies and misjudgments filled on these pages particularly about women. I state the facts, I research and find all the information I can, I do not embellish in rumors and do not quote them but rather can separate what appears to be false and therefore with proof or some type of firm confirmation, I report the facts. My sill polls aside, I feel like this thread needs to be clearing the air and separating facts from untruths.
The impartial and hurtful comments directed at the Hayes sisters is a little unwarranted. I do not believe they engage in sexual favors collectively, nor do I feel like they have (aside from one particular cold night in 2008- Jamaal has the details) done any partnering; however several reports have suggested more than one guy with them (sorry Joy) and although the Jenny going to the bar AFTER she has delivered being justifiable…it is…having relations with (3) confirmed guys aside from the father of the child she was carrying WHILE she was pregnant may be a little slip in character. To use a quote so eloquently used by a certain Calhoun College student…jus say’n.
As far as the Bryant sisters go, so far we have (12) confirmed guys who have slept with them in the last year and a half, so to label them “hoes” is a bit of a STRETCH..no pun intended. However, in Charice’s defense it does seem as though she lives in her “own” place. For the two Lindseys’(Lawrence and Amis) it is definitely not a pretty picture. I cannot bear the ink with either really but here goes.
It seems as though Ms. Amis has gotten with (8) guys in the last 4-years and has gotten knocked up by four of them, having dumped them after. It is on court record that one of her many babies who she lost to SIDS was blamed on her ex and she subsequently keeps him from their son all together. She got knocked up by a 17 yr old (she was 22 I think) and had that baby and has another baby reportedly with someone all together different. I think she just delivered her latest rug rat two months ago which means she is due to be knocked up any day now. As for Lawrence, well she seems to need to pop pills and be popped and they do seem to go hand and hand, Daniel, Justin, Derrick, etc; the list goes on and on..again jus say’n.

Topix sux btw and this was the first part of the thread

Since: Jul 09

El Dorado, AR

#4 Nov 8, 2010
Your an A-hole
dr twink let its

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2010
Just shut up and go die somewhere in a whole you worthless chuckhead!
Boo-yahs Mother

El Dorado, AR

#6 Nov 8, 2010
WHAT?!? don't laugh...he came from someone!
NOW...Boo...uh...earnie?
you get back downstairs and finish your peas & carrots and dr that nasty rash you have before you bother these nice people here on topix again.
Don't make call your therapist again!
P.S. he gets his annoying behavior from his father
Doh Ped

Pine Bluff, AR

#7 Nov 9, 2010
I applaud your honesty.
Sarge

El Dorado, AR

#8 Nov 9, 2010
Boo-Yah- Sounding like a jerky cockbite. Don't get so chucked up. Some pricks need to retire.
WTH

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2010
Surely all of you can get a life. You people in El Dorado are the lowest I've ever seen!
Doh Ped

Pine Bluff, AR

#10 Nov 9, 2010
We all have dirt on us. This is the age of the internet, and when you do something there is always a good chance of it spreading. Be careful when you do things, and be careful whom you tell.
Charice

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2010
I find this very entertaining. I'm not even going to waste any time defending myself. Ha ha. Considering what truly matters is the people that actually know me and know this is false. I'm sure my friends are laughing at this as well. Very disapponting though. Keep digging for the truth ha ha.
WTH

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2010
Charice wrote:
I find this very entertaining. I'm not even going to waste any time defending myself. Ha ha. Considering what truly matters is the people that actually know me and know this is false. I'm sure my friends are laughing at this as well. Very disapponting though. Keep digging for the truth ha ha.
Great attitude!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2010
Well considering of those I know that he mentioned everything is basically true, I say they had it coming to them.
Hmmm

El Dorado, AR

#14 Nov 10, 2010
I didn't even attempt to read those long posts. All I could think of was the Dave Chappelle's Wrap It Up Box:

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jht...
jakesully i c u

White Hall, AR

#15 Nov 10, 2010
Wow, miss thang(girly man)your claws are showing. If this is a guy, it sounds like he needs to get laid. If this is a girl it sounds like she needs an orgasm or two also. Why are sinners always casting stones?
WhoAmI

El Dorado, AR

#16 Nov 11, 2010
Im going to go ahead and clear this up. To all of you that are wanting to know who's Jenny's baby daddy is. Well, it's me.
lol

Warren, AR

#17 Nov 11, 2010
Im going to go ahead and clear this up. To all of you that are wanting to know who's Jenny's baby daddy is. Well, it's me. 4real????
omg

Pine Bluff, AR

#18 Nov 11, 2010
Im going to go ahead and clear this up. To all of you that are wanting to know who's Jenny's baby daddy is. Well, it's me. 4real???? like, no way!
lol

Warren, AR

#19 Nov 11, 2010
well jw
WhoAmI

Jacksonville, AR

#20 Nov 11, 2010
yeah DNA test came back and his mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Humphries 5 hr Looking for old f... 1
anna morgan platt 8 hr stopdatho 1
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 8 hr Real Greg 17
Todd Moody Capital Murder (Apr '14) 8 hr Cookie 22
Sheriff car, Mt Holly Rd 10 hr interested 29
union county jail roster 11 hr Grigori 22
hoot owls,duck calls,flashing lights Sun Grigori 63

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 29 at 9:08PM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match