First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wth

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2013
This chick has gone mad!! I guess she thinks she is super important because she runs a website! She is an arrogant $6;$(
well

El Dorado, AR

#2 Apr 13, 2013
No offense that's a dude not a female. And what website does he run? Because he doesn't have the ability to run a website.
just saying

El Dorado, AR

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Y'all should be ashamed, he's a good guy just trying to be happy find something or someone else to talk trash about God's looking down on y'all I'll pray he will forgive you.
well

El Dorado, AR

#4 Apr 14, 2013
just saying wrote:
Y'all should be ashamed, he's a good guy just trying to be happy find something or someone else to talk trash about God's looking down on y'all I'll pray he will forgive you.
I hope you're not referring to me. I'm not ashamed to tell people he doesn't have that kind of knowledge. That's just not him. He's a cool guy, just not technically knowledgeable with that kind of stuff.
just saying

El Dorado, AR

#5 Apr 14, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're not referring to me. I'm not ashamed to tell people he doesn't have that kind of knowledge. That's just not him. He's a cool guy, just not technically knowledgeable with that kind of stuff.
well that's him
curious

Keller, TX

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Wth wrote:
This chick has gone mad!! I guess she thinks she is super important because she runs a website! She is an arrogant $6;$(
What in the Hell is a reecy smith? My auto-correct wanted to type "erect" for "reecy." Is that what you mean by websites?
LMAO

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Sounds like someone got kicked off a website for being a JOI and now they need to head to the grass.
Hershey

El Dorado, AR

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Is he related to Reese's Pieces?

And what website?
LMBO

El Dorado, AR

#10 Apr 23, 2013
He runs the Eldorado Swap Shop on Facebook. He is a freaking douchebag! He blocks everyone if they break one of the million rules that this website has.He sounds like he is power hungry but dude seriously it's just a Facebook page.
Mark Suckerberg

Longview, TX

#12 Apr 24, 2013
LMBO wrote:
He runs the Eldorado Swap Shop on Facebook. He is a freaking douchebag! He blocks everyone if they break one of the million rules that this website has.He sounds like he is power hungry but dude seriously it's just a Facebook page.
What is a "El Dorado Swap Shop?"
well

El Dorado, AR

#13 Apr 24, 2013
LMBO wrote:
I don't know why anyone would use any of those pages anyways. There's no real way to determine who is real and who is some scammer from the Ukraine, unless you know them personally or know of them.

Those people that run those pages, and I say pages not website, are not very knowledgeable with that stuff. That's probably why he blocks everyone. Soon he'll block so many people that it won't be of any use to anyone, because the majority of people can't use it.
hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#14 Apr 25, 2013
LMBO wrote:
Sounds a lot like Kenneth Weaver over on the Columbia County Online Yard Sale group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2242986076922...
no doubt

El Dorado, AR

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Reecy Smith is a complete MORON! I know 4 people he has kicked off the site for breaking his stupid rules. what a goof!
Hahaha

United States

#16 May 12, 2013
He needs to change his name to Richard Cranium!
A Friend In Camden

United States

#17 May 12, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
He needs to change his name to Richard Cranium!
Dumbasses. I bet you can't say it to his face.:-)
well

El Dorado, AR

#18 May 12, 2013
no doubt wrote:
Reecy Smith is a complete MORON! I know 4 people he has kicked off the site for breaking his stupid rules. what a goof!
He's probably kicked off more than that. He's a goober anyways.
Hahaha

United States

#19 May 13, 2013
A Friend In Camden wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbasses. I bet you can't say it to his face.:-)
I did tell him and he banned me from site! Lol. He is a girly man.
A Friend In Camden

United States

#20 May 13, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I did tell him and he banned me from site! Lol. He is a girly man.
Only wuss chicken sh*ts do it online. Real men say it in their face.
no doubt

El Dorado, AR

#21 May 14, 2013
A Friend In Camden wrote:
<quoted text>
Only wuss chicken sh*ts do it online. Real men say it in their face.
Kinda like your doing here? Let's face it "friend from Camden" If you really know Reecy, you know he is an idiot!
What

El Dorado, AR

#23 May 25, 2013
He is not the sharpest tool in the shed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok ladies i got $40. Whats up 2 hr roboblogger2 2
Best Motorcycle Mechanics or Shops (Jul '12) 22 hr carolinagirl1965 19
fat chicks 23 hr tonya a venturella 15
Sex in Eldo (Jul '10) Fri Martie 38
knoe news Fri dev 6
News The end of school districts (Jan '13) Fri appeal 6
Country Club Streets Fri Moving On Up 19

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance