The Parade Hoax
Elvis

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
I know for a fact the Parade will not go on. They want you to think it is to stop the uproar. But mark my words. It will be cancelled.
Eldocat

El Dorado, AR

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Why would you come on here are say something like that? Are you starved for attention? Do you think it is funny to keep this nonsense going?

There is a parade this year. Eneryone with any sense knows it. It's been in the paper and on the news. The Grand Marshalls are pictured in the paper today.

Why people can't get over themselves and let this site be useful is beyond me.
Elvis

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Eldocat wrote:
Why would you come on here are say something like that? Are you starved for attention? Do you think it is funny to keep this nonsense going?

There is a parade this year. Eneryone with any sense knows it. It's been in the paper and on the news. The Grand Marshalls are pictured in the paper today.

Why people can't get over themselves and let this site be useful is beyond me.
Go ahead and buy into the hype!
Susan

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Elvis is right. I'm on the Parade Committee. It is not going to happen.
All The Same

El Dorado, AR

#6 Nov 30, 2012
These comments are ALL the homo, making a futher fool out of his ignorantAzzFag self. WhatAfkingLoser.
to dumbass

Lubbock, TX

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Susan wrote:
Elvis is right. I'm on the Parade Committee. It is not going to happen.
No you're not, you lying pieceofshit. The parade is not and never has been cancelled. Whether you sign on as Elvis, Susan, Mary, whatever, everyone can see you are the pathetic fatass that got dismissed from the parade committee last year. It has always been set for December 6.
Susan

Camden, AR

#8 Nov 30, 2012
to dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>No you're not, you lying pieceofshit. The parade is not and never has been cancelled. Whether you sign on as Elvis, Susan, Mary, whatever, everyone can see you are the pathetic fatass that got dismissed from the parade committee last year. It has always been set for December 6.
Watch and see. Go stand by the road and wait for Santa. He won't be there.
to dumbass

Lubbock, TX

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch and see. Go stand by the road and wait for Santa. He won't be there.
Uh, I'm a volunteer for it. I do it every year. There is no "watch and see. It is set for next Thursday. Your "santa on the square" lie has caught up with you. His fatass will be stuck in the firetruck rollin down the road.
not gullible

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Henry shoeshine wrote:
No parade! You eldoidiots are so gullible
There is a parade! You are a lying pieceofshit.
excited

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
The Christmas Parade is tonight! It's gonna be great!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Guest 36,236
Disability 2 hr disappointed hooker 9
Bad kissers 2 hr Stateline 2
blind hook up 2 hr Vance Williamson 4
yancey kyle & dispatcher fling? 10 hr wtf 11
South Arkansas Regional Health Center 12 hr duh 11
Marriage Sat Host 10

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance